You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
WW in the Canadian WWilds - Game Thread
Get help with your application
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
Ugh fine if we want a newbie.
Unvote Mel
Vote Alissa
Unvote Mel
Vote Alissa
Some non-Canadian (oops) chili coming right up!
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Official D1 "Welcome To/Bienvenue Au Canada" Prime Minister Vote Tally
Mel (1) – AM
Pippy (2) – jboo, bigcats
MOOSE (8) – Cubs, Snowy, jenjen, kras, BBC, Zeppole, 3m, alissa
Mayo (3) – Mayo, genny, Pippy
Snowy ()
Alissa (2) - Doggo, Mel
Sporty (1) - Sporty
MsP (1) - MsP
jenjen (1) - Wondering
Jboo (1) - Moose
20/21
missing: @dolphin106258
deadline at....10? 11p EST?
Mel (1) – AM
Pippy (2) – jboo, bigcats
MOOSE (8) – Cubs, Snowy, jenjen, kras, BBC, Zeppole, 3m, alissa
Mayo (3) – Mayo, genny, Pippy
Snowy ()
Alissa (2) - Doggo, Mel
Sporty (1) - Sporty
MsP (1) - MsP
jenjen (1) - Wondering
Jboo (1) - Moose
20/21
missing: @dolphin106258
deadline at....10? 11p EST?
Last edited:
Yesterday’s stuck-in-house activity.
Elk Bourguignon made with elk from the Canadian Wwilds. Uncle gave me some game meat last year and I’ve decided I’m finally going to use it.
For anyone just now checking in:
Currently in-thread mod-village-wolfbandonment.
AM has talked in french for 4 pages, may skip to page 5 after reading intro posts.
Me and Fern are good cooks.
Moose will be mayor.
I think thats it. Have a good evening. ,
Currently in-thread mod-village-wolfbandonment.
AM has talked in french for 4 pages, may skip to page 5 after reading intro posts.
Me and Fern are good cooks.
Moose will be mayor.
I think thats it. Have a good evening. ,
I don't see any beans.... 🤔Some non-Canadian (oops) chili coming right up!
I don't see any beans.... 🤔
exxxxxactly!
But does it have beans?View attachment 299290
Some non-Canadian (oops) chili coming right up!
Damn itI don't see any beans.... 🤔

But does it have beans?
Hence my apologies for non-canadian. Putting beans in something makes it a stew! Im from the south, come on now.
I'm glad that the noob vote is catching on. If I am elected your mayor, I cannot guarantee that I will ever look this good getting out of our bus. But, I can promise that if elected, I will work to make Canada the wolf free envy of the free world. I may be a noob, but my reads were pretty solid the last time I played. I used my powers of sliming for good and made sure my confirmed village reads were in the open before the night I was killed. Lets work together for a wolf free Canada!
Official D1 "Welcome To/Bienvenue Au Canada" Prime Minister Vote Tally
Mel (1) – AM
Pippy (2) – jboo, bigcats
MOOSE (8) – Cubs, Snowy, jenjen, kras, BBC, Zeppole, 3m, alissa
Mayo (3) – Mayo, genny, Pippy
Snowy ()
Alissa (2) - Doggo, Mel
Sporty (1) - Sporty
MsP (1) - MsP
jenjen (1) - Wondering
Jboo (1) - Moose
20/21
missing: @dolphin106258
deadline at....10p EST!!! (4.25 hours!!!)
Mel (1) – AM
Pippy (2) – jboo, bigcats
MOOSE (8) – Cubs, Snowy, jenjen, kras, BBC, Zeppole, 3m, alissa
Mayo (3) – Mayo, genny, Pippy
Snowy ()
Alissa (2) - Doggo, Mel
Sporty (1) - Sporty
MsP (1) - MsP
jenjen (1) - Wondering
Jboo (1) - Moose
20/21
missing: @dolphin106258
deadline at....10p EST!!! (4.25 hours!!!)
Last edited:
I am likely to be in charge of closing cause SAR will be away and DubZ is in transit.
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I defs like this mayor vote for a noob
They never said timezones is it EST?I am likely to be in charge of closing cause SAR will be away and DubZ is in transit.
I adjusted the close time on my tally. But yes 🙂 SAR’s 8/8 are Mountain time? Maybe?They never said timezones is it EST?
Vous ferez aussi des choses pour stimuler la discussion le deuxième jour, non?Had to get people talking somehow![]()
Yeah, but currently the noob vote is split. And @alissa14 isn't even voting for herself anymore. What's up with that?I defs like this mayor vote for a noob
I almost voted for jbooze because she dropped a wordless vote for me and then peaced out.Yeah, but currently the noob vote is split. And @alissa14 isn't even voting for herself anymore. What's up with that?
She knows better than to do that.
Yeah, but currently the noob vote is split. And @alissa14 isn't even voting for herself anymore. What's up with that?
Time to Simma’!
pic taken for genny with full usage of cat spoon holder
Vous ferez aussi des choses pour stimuler la discussion le deuxième jour, non?
still haven’t read a single one of your posts. When you inevitable ask for reads lists, I’ll probably miss it, just so ya know!
Tant de sel.still haven’t read a single one of your posts. When you inevitable ask for reads lists, I’ll probably miss it, just so ya know!
This IS a SAR game, I read through the rules just in case too, so hope these non spoilered pics arent too annoying!
Tant de sel.
Pippy if shes saying mean stuff, please spare me 🙁
Les globes oculaires sous stress me font peur, donc je ne ferais pas ça.Pippy if shes saying mean stuff, please spare me 🙁
Les globes oculaires sous stress me font peur, donc je ne ferais pas ça.
EYES!!! I see something about eyes!!!
"sel" = saltPippy if shes saying mean stuff, please spare me 🙁
So I'll let you take it from there lol
"sel" = salt
So I'll let you take it from there lol
She wants to pour salt in my eyes???? 🙁
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
This is probably something like "eyes creep me out but you don't hear me complaining about it"Les globes oculaires sous stress me font peur, donc je ne ferais pas ça.
Or something. To reiterate, I don't plan on looking these up lol
She's just calling you salty, which you arePippy if shes saying mean stuff, please spare me 🙁
"Eyeballs under stress scare me, so I would do that [pour salt in them/be mean to you]"Les globes oculaires sous stress me font peur, donc je ne ferais pas ça.
Is Morton the Salty Moose making another appearance??? 😱
qui se sentent quand téléphone arabe e se mélange avec loup-garou
THIS COULD BE YOUR FINAL!!
Official D1 "Welcome To/Bienvenue Au Canada" Prime Minister Vote Tally
Mel (1) – AM
Pippy (2) – jboo, bigcats
MOOSE (8) – Cubs, Snowy, jenjen, kras, BBC, Zeppole, 3m, alissa
Mayo (3) – Mayo, genny, Pippy
Snowy ()
Alissa (2) - Doggo, Mel
Sporty (1) - Sporty
MsP (1) - MsP
jenjen (1) - Wondering
Jboo (1) - Moose
20/21
missing: @dolphin106258
deadline at....10p EST!!! (2.15 hours!!!)
Official D1 "Welcome To/Bienvenue Au Canada" Prime Minister Vote Tally
Mel (1) – AM
Pippy (2) – jboo, bigcats
MOOSE (8) – Cubs, Snowy, jenjen, kras, BBC, Zeppole, 3m, alissa
Mayo (3) – Mayo, genny, Pippy
Snowy ()
Alissa (2) - Doggo, Mel
Sporty (1) - Sporty
MsP (1) - MsP
jenjen (1) - Wondering
Jboo (1) - Moose
20/21
missing: @dolphin106258
deadline at....10p EST!!! (2.15 hours!!!)
Last edited:
gonna set my alarm for 10p eastern. See you then!!
Well it’s time for chili!!! Have it your way!!!
Je suis tellement confus comment nous avons réussi à faire voter tout le monde sans que dolphin ne s'enregistrent.
@cubsrule4e One of the other recipes I’m making this week is moose chilli!
However I’m making real chilli so it will include lots and lots of beans of different varieties.
Found out I might be leaving town early next week, and now trying to figure out what to do with all this food (I stocked up for a few weeks and to make these recipes, since I wanted to be able to do a 14 day quarantine without starving if needed).
However I’m making real chilli so it will include lots and lots of beans of different varieties.
Found out I might be leaving town early next week, and now trying to figure out what to do with all this food (I stocked up for a few weeks and to make these recipes, since I wanted to be able to do a 14 day quarantine without starving if needed).
Unvote MsP vote moose, the most Canadian thing here right now.
Real chili does include lots of beans@cubsrule4e One of the other recipes I’m making this week is moose chilli!
However I’m making real chilli so it will include lots and lots of beans of different varieties.
Found out I might be leaving town early next week, and now trying to figure out what to do with all this food (I stocked up for a few weeks and to make these recipes, since I wanted to be able to do a 14 day quarantine without starving if needed).
Real chili does include lots of beans
Real chili is chili con carne... literally peppers with meat. No clue where the beans came from!
Official D1 "Welcome To/Bienvenue Au Canada" Prime Minister Vote Tally
Mel (1) – AM
Pippy (2) – jboo, bigcats
MOOSE (9) – Cubs, Snowy, jenjen, kras, BBC, Zeppole, 3m, alissa, MsP
Mayo (3) – Mayo, genny, Pippy
Snowy ()
Alissa (2) - Doggo, Mel
Sporty (1) - Sporty
MsP ()
jenjen (1) - Wondering
Jboo (1) - Moose
20/21
missing: @dolphin106258
deadline at....10p EST!!! (1.25 hours!!!)
Mel (1) – AM
Pippy (2) – jboo, bigcats
MOOSE (9) – Cubs, Snowy, jenjen, kras, BBC, Zeppole, 3m, alissa, MsP
Mayo (3) – Mayo, genny, Pippy
Snowy ()
Alissa (2) - Doggo, Mel
Sporty (1) - Sporty
MsP ()
jenjen (1) - Wondering
Jboo (1) - Moose
20/21
missing: @dolphin106258
deadline at....10p EST!!! (1.25 hours!!!)
It isn't "téléphone cassé" in Canada?qui se sentent quand téléphone arabe e se mélange avec loup-garou
Probablement, mais, comme auparavant, je ne peux pas parler français canadien si tout le monde ne parle pas anglais canadien.It isn't "téléphone cassé" in Canada?
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
How about this: I'll translate it if it seems relevant to the game? Mostly it's been fluff thus far, and justifying her vote for Mel because she can read him, and it's probably good strategy to be able to read the mayor.Pippy if shes saying mean stuff, please spare me 🙁
Wow I forgot this game started but I was also driving back from Florida and my sadness. But it’s fine I never get voted for mayor it’s fine.
Elect Alissa
Elect Alissa
Qu'est-ce qui vous a poussé à choisir alissa?Wow I forgot this game started but I was also driving back from Florida and my sadness. But it’s fine I never get voted for mayor it’s fine.
Elect Alissa
Wow I forgot this game started but I was also driving back from Florida and my sadness. But it’s fine I never get voted for mayor it’s fine.
Elect Alissa
If it makes you feel better, you were my first instinct, but neither does miranda, and I figured I couldnt pass up voting for a moose in canada.
Official D1 "Welcome To/Bienvenue Au Canada" Prime Minister Vote Tally
Mel (1) – AM
Pippy (2) – jboo, bigcats
MOOSE (9) – Cubs, Snowy, jenjen, kras, BBC, Zeppole, 3m, alissa, MsP
Mayo (3) – Mayo, genny, Pippy
Snowy ()
Alissa (3) - Doggo, Mel, Dolph
Sporty (1) - Sporty
MsP ()
jenjen (1) - Wondering
Jboo (1) - Moose
21/21
missing: n/a
deadline at....10p EST!!! (50 minutes !!!)
Mel (1) – AM
Pippy (2) – jboo, bigcats
MOOSE (9) – Cubs, Snowy, jenjen, kras, BBC, Zeppole, 3m, alissa, MsP
Mayo (3) – Mayo, genny, Pippy
Snowy ()
Alissa (3) - Doggo, Mel, Dolph
Sporty (1) - Sporty
MsP ()
jenjen (1) - Wondering
Jboo (1) - Moose
21/21
missing: n/a
deadline at....10p EST!!! (50 minutes !!!)
Similar threads
- Replies
- 1K
- Views
- 31K
- Replies
- 180
- Views
- 7K
