-
CycleTrack and SDN are teaming up to make medical school admissions more transparent and accessible! Read the announcement to learn how we’re supporting the future of CycleTrack’s free application-tracking tools .
You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
WW in the Canadian WWilds - Game Thread
Get help with your application
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
Lynch jboo
Was something said in French that I purposely ignored that lead to this action?
Nope, it was a post in English that I made yesterday that most people seem to have ignoredWas something said in French that I purposely ignored that lead to this action?
Didn't like how she voted for me for mayor with no explanation and then left the thread for the remainder of the time
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I only read posts not in my native language.Nope, it was a post in English that I made yesterday that most people seem to have ignored
Didn't like how she voted for me for mayor with no explanation and then left the thread for the remainder of the time
vive le mao
Je viens de me réveiller.
Dois-je vous rappeler mes sentiments à D1?
Dois-je vous rappeler mes sentiments à D1?
I take it back. Not reading any of the thread.Je viens de me réveiller.
Dois-je vous rappeler mes sentiments à D1?
Je déteste cette restriction...
Tour Guide Interlude part 1:
In the spirit of continuing on our little Canadian journey as we roll on down the road towards Canmore, please enjoy this masterpiece of a song penned by none other than the legendary Three Dead Trolls in a Baggie
In the spirit of continuing on our little Canadian journey as we roll on down the road towards Canmore, please enjoy this masterpiece of a song penned by none other than the legendary Three Dead Trolls in a Baggie
Si vous voulez, mais c'est le deuxième jour maintenant.Je viens de me réveiller.
Dois-je vous rappeler mes sentiments à D1?
WildZoo
Noble Dubz Dictator, Unyeetable Phasing Wolf
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
@finnickthedog needs to see this
Official D2 - 'Berta! Yeah! Lynch Tally
jboo (2) - AM, Pippy
Lynch Close at 8 Canada Time/10 EST (~10.5 hours)
jboo (2) - AM, Pippy
Lynch Close at 8 Canada Time/10 EST (~10.5 hours)
Oui, mais j'observe généralement plus le premier jour et je ne dis pas grand-chose parce que je n'aime pas ça. Nous avons eu cette discussion cinq fois maintenant, AM.Si vous voulez, mais c'est le deuxième jour maintenant.
Bon alors. Je ne vous empêche pas d'observer ou de stimuler la discussion. N'hésitez pas à continuer.Oui, mais j'observe généralement plus le premier jour et je ne dis pas grand-chose parce que je n'aime pas ça. Nous avons eu cette discussion cinq fois maintenant, AM.
c'est un peu difficile à faire maintenantBon alors. Je ne vous empêche pas d'observer ou de stimuler la discussion. N'hésitez pas à continuer.
Lynche Doggó
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
270 millions d'autres personnes le font. Cela ne vous empêchera certainement pas d'obtenir des points.c'est un peu difficile à faire maintenant![]()
Bon alors. Je ne vous empêche pas d'observer ou de stimuler la discussion. N'hésitez pas à continuer.
So how long are you going to continue this anti-village behaviour?
Combien de temps allez-vous continuer à faire le strict minimum?So how long are you going to continue this anti-village behaviour?
"How many times are you going to continue to do the bare minimum"Combien de temps allez-vous continuer à faire le strict minimum?
Eeek. I think I liked this better two days ago when my french was at its most rusty.
Okay guys seriously with the french? I guess it was fun at first, but makes things unnecessarily complicated such as needing someone to translate everything you say. Can we knock it off?
Combien de temps allez-vous continuer à faire le strict minimum?
"How many times are you going to continue to do the bare minimum"
Eeek. I think I liked this better two days ago when my french was at its most rusty.
Ive found 2 wolves within the first 2 days the last two games. 2:2:2. I wouldnt say thats bare minimum, but you do you.
****************
Mon loup-garou français était le meilleur loup-garou français
*********************
@finnickthedog needs to see this
Mon loup-garou français était le meilleur loup-garou français
*********************
Okay guys seriously with the french? I guess it was fun at first, but makes things unnecessarily complicated such as needing someone to translate everything you say. Can we knock it off?
Hopefully you have the power to end this since she doesnt listen to anyone else.
Do you know for sure that AM is doing it just to do it vs her role?Okay guys seriously with the french? I guess it was fun at first, but makes things unnecessarily complicated such as needing someone to translate everything you say. Can we knock it off?
And I think for jboo it's actually a post restriction, so take it up with the restrictor, not the players.
I'm going to pull a LIS and lynch the distraction. This isn't going to go anywhere and is just going to cause more confusion as the game goes on.
Lynch AM
Lynch AM
I'm just the messenger!Ive found 2 wolves within the first 2 days the last two games. 2:2:2. I wouldnt say thats bare minimum, but you do you.
I think you're a really good villager, hence why I dislike when people lynch/kill you so early all the time
Okay guys seriously with the french? I guess it was fun at first, but makes things unnecessarily complicated such as needing someone to translate everything you say. Can we knock it off?
I'm still not sure if it's a bit or her role
Je parle de ce jeu. Si mon français vous dérange autant, vous n'avez pas à en parler toutes les deux heures. Attendez une traduction et concentrez-vous sur autre chose. Sinon, on dirait que vous parlez pour le plaisir de parler.Ive found 2 wolves within the first 2 days the last two games. 2:2:2. I wouldnt say thats bare minimum, but you do you.
Ceci est le premier loup. Erreur de débutant.I'm going to pull a LIS and lynch the distraction. This isn't going to go anywhere and is just going to cause more confusion as the game goes on.
Lynch AM
WildZoo
Noble Dubz Dictator, Unyeetable Phasing Wolf
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
If you use google chrome you can right click on the page and select "translate" which will translate all the things. Unsure of this functionality on mobile browsers.
I do, however, find pippy's translations more amusing than all that.
/end friendly note from:

I do, however, find pippy's translations more amusing than all that.
/end friendly note from:
Dubz who is in charge of yourbaggage in theundercarriage

Jésus, AM, je ne sais pas si je t'ai déjà vu aussi épicéJe parle de ce jeu. Si mon français vous dérange autant, vous n'avez pas à en parler toutes les deux heures. Attendez une traduction et concentrez-vous sur autre chose. Sinon, on dirait que vous parlez pour le plaisir de parler.
Ceci est le premier loup. Erreur de débutant.
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
@Animal Midwife I don't necessarily think Fern sounds super wolfy right now. Obviously only a few posts, but she is also a good villager when she is one and I would prefer not to jump to her immediately.
It's also not wolfy to vote for a distraction who is creating mass confusion on the thread. You may not like it, but that doesn't mean it's a terrible idea.
It's also not wolfy to vote for a distraction who is creating mass confusion on the thread. You may not like it, but that doesn't mean it's a terrible idea.
WildZoo
Noble Dubz Dictator, Unyeetable Phasing Wolf
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
@Melchizedek why isn't this in your signature yetHe didn't mean to be bad and he is undergoing correction
Pensez-vous que je vaux la peine de voter, Pippy?@Animal Midwife I don't necessarily think Fern sounds super wolfy right now. Obviously only a few posts, but she is also a good villager when she is one and I would prefer not to jump to her immediately.
It's also not wolfy to vote for a distraction who is creating mass confusion on the thread. You may not like it, but that doesn't mean it's a terrible idea.
Nope, I do not. But I think it is distracting to have the thread consumed by posts people cannot easily read.Pensez-vous que je vaux la peine de voter, Pippy?
Much more likely that all content posts will get tuned out in a situation like that, so I think if you want to stay alive in a manner that is useful to village, you should try to zip it a little. Or as we say en français, zippe your lippes
Unlynch jboo
Lynch Fern
Lynch Fern
Ainsi, votre solution pour éviter les publications de contenu "illisibles" consiste à ne publier aucune publication de contenu. Je suis tellement content de m'être inscrit pour jouer à ce jeu.Nope, I do not. But I think it is distracting to have the thread consumed by posts people cannot easily read.
Much more likely that all content posts will get tuned out in a situation like that, so I think if you want to stay alive in a manner that is useful to village, you should try to zip it a little. Or as we say en français, zippe your lippes
I think this says something like "ok so your solution for making content posts visible involves not posting content. Salt salt salt."Ainsi, votre solution pour éviter les publications de contenu "illisibles" consiste à ne publier aucune publication de contenu. Je suis tellement content de m'être inscrit pour jouer à ce jeu.
You have two PM partners, do you not? Talk to them for a little while and don't retaliatory lynch people.
Je n'aime pas les messages privés. Je pense que je vais juste tirer un Nav et vous laisser tous gagner par vous-même car je ne suis pas utile de toute façon. Au revoir.I think this says something like "ok so your solution for making content posts visible involves not posting content. Salt salt salt."
You have two PM partners, do you not? Talk to them for a little while and don't retaliatory lynch people.
I'm really not liking this chaotic AM. @Animal Midwife Why are you sometimes posting in French and not in other posts? Also you always said that it's antivillage to storm the thread with chaotic fluff...so...buddy...what are you doing, eh?
Tf;Dr -- AM has rage quit
Didn't we elect you to lead in a bilingual government?I'm really not liking this chaotic AM. @Animal Midwife Why are you sometimes posting in French and not in other posts? Also you always said that it's antivillage to storm the thread with chaotic fluff...so...buddy...what are you doing, eh?
And where was she posting in english?
All this French is getting in my nerves, I don’t have the ability to translate it or the time so I haven’t read any of it. Trying to follow along but it’s hard, I’ll do my best, but don’t expect anything to glamorous
Didn't we elect you to lead in a bilingual government?
And where was she posting in english?
It's true. All of us posting in English only are showing no concern for a certain distinct and viable part of Canadian society
I am reading the French with a French accent. Mildly enjoyable.
Official D2 - 'Berta! Yeah! Lynch Tally
jboo (1) - Pippy
Doggo (1) - jboo
AM (1) - BBC
Ferny/BBC (1) - AM
4/20
Lynch Close at 8 Canada Time/10 EST (~9 hours)
jboo (1) - Pippy
Doggo (1) - jboo
AM (1) - BBC
Ferny/BBC (1) - AM
4/20
Lynch Close at 8 Canada Time/10 EST (~9 hours)
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Her lynch vote said "Lynch" versus Jboo's which say "Lynche", I assumed that meant she could post in English.Didn't we elect you to lead in a bilingual government?
And where was she posting in english?
And my good citizen, I support all people of all provinces across this great nation! All I ask is that we try to work together!
Thank you @WildZoo for the tip on the chrome translation!
Page 7 very rough translation; use at your own risk
Jboo: I just woke up. Do I have to remind you about my feelings about D1?
Jboo: I hate this restriction.
AM: you do you, but it's day 2 now.
Jboo: yes, but as a general rule I don't feel there is much to analyze/say about D1. We've had this discussion 5 times now, AM.
AM: Alrighty, so continue to be an observer instead of furthering discussion. There's nothing stopping you.
Jboo: it's a little difficult right now.
AM: 270 million people do it. This won't stop you from getting points.
Cubs: how long are you going to continue this anti-village behavior?
AM: how long are you going to continue to do the bare minimum?
Cubs: Ive found 2 wolves within the first 2 days the last two games. 2:2:2. I wouldnt say thats bare minimum, but you do you.
AM: something about how she's talking about this game, and how one can decide what to pay attention to & what amount of energy to expend to do it if they care enough
Fern: Lynch AM
AM: you're our first wolf. Rookie mistake.
Jboo: jesus why are you being so spicy
Me: AM, I don't think it's inherently wolfy for people to vote out distractions
AM: do you think I'm worth voting for?
Me: No. But I don't blame people for considering it.
AM: unlynch jboo, lynch fern
AM: I see, so your approach, pippy, is to suggest that people don't post as much content so it's easier to read content. I'm so glad I signed up for this game.
Me: post in English to your PM partners for a little while
AM: I don't like PMing. I guess I'll take the Nav approach and leave you to win or lose by yourselves. Goodbye.
Jboo: I just woke up. Do I have to remind you about my feelings about D1?
Jboo: I hate this restriction.
AM: you do you, but it's day 2 now.
Jboo: yes, but as a general rule I don't feel there is much to analyze/say about D1. We've had this discussion 5 times now, AM.
AM: Alrighty, so continue to be an observer instead of furthering discussion. There's nothing stopping you.
Jboo: it's a little difficult right now.
AM: 270 million people do it. This won't stop you from getting points.
Cubs: how long are you going to continue this anti-village behavior?
AM: how long are you going to continue to do the bare minimum?
Cubs: Ive found 2 wolves within the first 2 days the last two games. 2:2:2. I wouldnt say thats bare minimum, but you do you.
AM: something about how she's talking about this game, and how one can decide what to pay attention to & what amount of energy to expend to do it if they care enough
Fern: Lynch AM
AM: you're our first wolf. Rookie mistake.
Jboo: jesus why are you being so spicy
Me: AM, I don't think it's inherently wolfy for people to vote out distractions
AM: do you think I'm worth voting for?
Me: No. But I don't blame people for considering it.
AM: unlynch jboo, lynch fern
AM: I see, so your approach, pippy, is to suggest that people don't post as much content so it's easier to read content. I'm so glad I signed up for this game.
Me: post in English to your PM partners for a little while
AM: I don't like PMing. I guess I'll take the Nav approach and leave you to win or lose by yourselves. Goodbye.
Last edited:
WildZoo
Noble Dubz Dictator, Unyeetable Phasing Wolf
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
Update: page translation works in mobile Google chrome as well!
Thanks pip!Page 7 very rough translation; use at your own risk
Jboo: I just woke up. Do I have to remind you about my feelings about D1?
Jboo: I hate this restriction.
AM: you do you, but it's day 2 now.
Jboo: yes, but as a general rule I don't feel there is much to analyze/say about D1. We've had this discussion 5 times now, AM.
AM: Alrighty, so continue to be an observer instead of furthering discussion. There's nothing stopping you.
Jboo: it's a little difficult right now.
AM: 270 million people do it. This won't stop you from getting points.
Cubs: how long are you going to continue this anti-village behavior?
AM: how long are you going to continue to do the bare minimum?
Cubs: Ive found 2 wolves within the first 2 days the last two games. 2:2:2. I wouldnt say thats bare minimum, but you do you.
AM: something about how she's talking about this game, and how one can decide what to pay attention to & what amount of energy to expend to do it if they care enough
Fern: Lynch AM
AM: you're our first wolf. Rookie mistake.
Jboo: jesus why are you being so spicy
Me: AM, I don't think it's inherently wolfy for people to vote out distractions
AM: do you think I'm worth voting for?
Me: No. But I don't blame people for considering it.
AM: unlynch jboo, lynch fern
AM: I see, so your approach, pippy, is to suggest that people don't post as much content so it's easier to read content. I'm so glad I signed up for this game.
Me: post in English to your PM partners for a little while
AM: I don't like PMing. I guess I'll take the Nav approach and leave you to win or lose by yourselves. Goodbye.
Heads up that it seems to work best if you are selecting only a sentence or two at a time.Update: page translation works in mobile Google chrome as well!
It has crapped out on me a couple times now when I've attempted to fact check myself on some of these paragraphs haha
Similar threads
- Replies
- 1K
- Views
- 32K
- Replies
- 180
- Views
- 7K