You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
WW in the Canadian WWilds - Game Thread
Get help with your application
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
Ehh chili con carne sometimes comes with beans. Lynch cubs for making me hungry.Real chili is chili con carne... literally peppers with meat. No clue where the beans came from!
ahahahaahahahaand justifying her vote for Mel because she can read him
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Ehh chili con carne sometimes comes with beans. Lynch cubs for making me hungry.
You cant lynch me any more than you already are unfortunately.
@Ms Procrastinator we're not even doing that today, so slow your roll
You cant lynch me any more than you already are unfortunately.
I know, I still wanted to try though 😳@Ms Procrastinator we're not even doing that today, so slow your roll
Je veux voir un niveau de stratégie similaire dans les prochains jours, d'accord?I know, I still wanted to try though 😳
Non, what is that even supposed to mean?Je veux voir un niveau de stratégie similaire dans les prochains jours, d'accord?
J'aime quand vous interagissez avec des gens en temps réel ou au moins votez plus tôt et publié plusieurs fois dans un cycle. Aide à faire avancer le jeu plus rapidement. J'espérais simplement que cette tendance se poursuit en dehors du vote à la mairie.Non, what is that even supposed to mean?
AM: its baguette time
Everyone:
Everyone:
@dolphin106258 why did you vote Alissa?Qu'est-ce qui vous a poussé à choisir alissa?
I don't know why I'm translating this, it's not like Dolphin is going to reappear and answer anytime soon.
You would probably have better luck encouraging people to play if you drop the French. This isn't like Coop's coconut, is it?J'aime quand vous interagissez avec des gens en temps réel ou au moins votez plus tôt et publié plusieurs fois dans un cycle. Aide à faire avancer le jeu plus rapidement. J'espérais simplement que cette tendance se poursuit en dehors du vote à la mairie.
Just to keep y'all in the loop, I'm subbing out (shocker, I know!)- I think I'm a little burnt out from playing every single game since I started, and my head just isn't in the game right now. Hopefully taking a break will be enough of a reset to keep me chugging along for future games! 
Take the time you need!!Just to keep y'all in the loop, I'm subbing out (shocker, I know!)- I think I'm a little burnt out from playing every single game since I started, and my head just isn't in the game right now. Hopefully taking a break will be enough of a reset to keep me chugging along for future games!![]()
Je ne sais pas ce que tu veux dire par la noix de coco.You would probably have better luck encouraging people to play if you drop the French. This isn't like Coop's coconut, is it?
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
mayor vote closed
Was it a coconut? I can't remember. The item that coop got on day 1 in that one game that she passed off and you ended up hoarding. Whatever. I'm trying to ask if you got a day 1 item that gave you a post restriction, mostly because I don't want to be next if that's the case.Je ne sais pas ce que tu veux dire par la noix de coco.
Inconnu à ce stade.Was it a coconut? I can't remember. The item that coop got on day 1 in that one game that she passed off and you ended up hoarding. Whatever. I'm trying to ask if you got a day 1 item that gave you a post restriction, mostly because I don't want to be next if that's the case.
omg The Hip better make an appearance this game.I’ll leave you all with one of my favourite Canadian bands of all time.
FINAL Official D1 "Welcome To/Bienvenue Au Canada" Prime Minister Vote Tally
Mel (1) – AM
Pippy (2) – jboo, bigcats
MOOSE (9) – Cubs, Snowy, jenjen, kras, BBC, Zeppole, 3m, alissa, MsP
Mayo (3) – Mayo, genny, Pippy
Snowy ()
Alissa (3) - Doggo, Mel, Dolph
Sporty (1) - Sporty
MsP ()
jenjen (1) - Wondering
Jboo (1) - Moose
21/21
missing: n/a
Mel (1) – AM
Pippy (2) – jboo, bigcats
MOOSE (9) – Cubs, Snowy, jenjen, kras, BBC, Zeppole, 3m, alissa, MsP
Mayo (3) – Mayo, genny, Pippy
Snowy ()
Alissa (3) - Doggo, Mel, Dolph
Sporty (1) - Sporty
MsP ()
jenjen (1) - Wondering
Jboo (1) - Moose
21/21
missing: n/a
End of D1 – British Columbia!
Exhausted from their first long day of touring Canada, everyone settled into the comfy coach seats as the bus trundled its way towards Banff to check into a hotel for the night. Just when they thought they’d gotten free of the nagging voice of SAR-the-tour-guide, her voice crackled onto the overhead once more.
“What a glorious first day in Canada! The sun was shining, birds were singing, and you all even elected your bus prime minister! But before we get to that, let’s have a quick recap of our day. And if you were thinking “holy cow we did a lot in one day”, it’s because we did! I may not have mentioned at the beginning of the tour that this is a magical bus that extends time just a little bit so that I can show you more than just a few little parts of my country. Isn’t it great?
We began our day, if you will all recall in the cosmopolitan city of Vancouver on the west coast where we took in Stanley Park among other great attractions. Did you know that half of all British Columbians live in the greater Vancouver area?
A short ferry ride later brought us to the capital city of beautiful Victoria and the Buchart Gardens! If you paid close enough attention as we drove through Duncan, you will have noticed the world’s largest hockey stick which measures in at an inspiring 62.48m. We also drove through Ladysmith, birthplace of Pam Anderson, who also happened to be Canada’s Centennial baby that year! We also stopped into Nanaimo to have the quintessential Nanaimo bar.
Back on the mainland we stopped by Whistler to ride the gondola and see the site of the 2010 Winter Olympics before heading off into the mountains. We, of course, can’t forget our stop in the Okanagan Valley for some sight seeing and relaxing on that amazing wine tour!
And last but not least, we can’t forget all the national and other parks we visited today! With 6 national parks and over 400 provincial parks, it was inevitable that we hit up at least a few of them. Yoho, Pacific Rim, Haida Gwaii, Glacier, Mount Revelstoke, Kootenay, and Mt. Robson all come to mind! And of course, the Great Bear Rainforest was stunning as always! Two thirds of BC is forest land, and more than half of that has had little or no European contact.
Now, I’m sure you’re all super excited to see what Day 2 in Alberta will bring! I am too! You’ll have a few hours and overnight in Banff tonight, so go have some fun but don’t get too rowdy. A gentle reminder that anyone not on the bus at 8am SHARP won’t be allowed to continue along with the tour – we can and will leave you behind. Lots of things to see and do! So many, in fact, that I might ensure I interject some places into the thread- er, during the day so I don’t have to do such a big recap at night and you can all enjoy some of the beautiful places you can see in Canada!
In the meantime, while we roll into Banff I’ll leave you all with one of my favourite Canadian bands of all time. I’m sure at least some of you have heard this tune! And oh yeah! You all elected @Miranda Senft to be your honorary Prime Minister! Nice choice, they look trustworthy to lead us on this adventure!”
ANDDDDDD - one of you has already been replaced. In BigCats's seat, everyone found that @Lawper had appeared seamlessly.
21 players still on board.
Roster:
1. @Animal Midwife
2. @mmmdreamerz
3. @PippyPony
4. @dolphin106258
5. @genny
6. @TheGirlWithTheFernTattoo
7. @kraskadva
8. @SnowshoeDog143
9. @johnnaboo
10. BigCats -> @Lawper
11. @Ms Procrastinator
12. @Doggo Labs
13. @jenjen2020
14. @SportPonies
15. @cubsrule4e
16. @Melchizedek
17. @alissa14
18. @holdthemayo
19. @Miranda Senft
20. @WonderingStudent
21. @Zeppelyn
Subs
1. @Dr. ForgotToFlush
2. @MrsDrDr
3. @Barkley13
IT IS NOW N1. PLEASE SEND THOSE ACTIONS.
Night closes at 8am Canada/10am Eastern
Roster:
1. @Animal Midwife
2. @mmmdreamerz
3. @PippyPony
4. @dolphin106258
5. @genny
6. @TheGirlWithTheFernTattoo
7. @kraskadva
8. @SnowshoeDog143
9. @johnnaboo
10. BigCats -> @Lawper
11. @Ms Procrastinator
12. @Doggo Labs
13. @jenjen2020
14. @SportPonies
15. @cubsrule4e
16. @Melchizedek
17. @alissa14
18. @holdthemayo
19. @Miranda Senft
20. @WonderingStudent
21. @Zeppelyn
Subs
1. @Dr. ForgotToFlush
2. @MrsDrDr
3. @Barkley13
IT IS NOW N1. PLEASE SEND THOSE ACTIONS.
Night closes at 8am Canada/10am Eastern
@SARdoghandleromg The Hip better make an appearance this game.
My coconut? What does my coconut have to do with anything?You would probably have better luck encouraging people to play if you drop the French. This isn't like Coop's coconut, is it?
Ah nevermind lolWas it a coconut? I can't remember. The item that coop got on day 1 in that one game that she passed off and you ended up hoarding. Whatever. I'm trying to ask if you got a day 1 item that gave you a post restriction, mostly because I don't want to be next if that's the case.
End of D1 – British Columbia!
Exhausted from their first long day of touring Canada, everyone settled into the comfy coach seats as the bus trundled its way towards Banff to check into a hotel for the night. Just when they thought they’d gotten free of the nagging voice of SAR-the-tour-guide, her voice crackled onto the overhead once more.
“What a glorious first day in Canada! The sun was shining, birds were singing, and you all even elected your bus prime minister! But before we get to that, let’s have a quick recap of our day. And if you were thinking “holy cow we did a lot in one day”, it’s because we did! I may not have mentioned at the beginning of the tour that this is a magical bus that extends time just a little bit so that I can show you more than just a few little parts of my country. Isn’t it great?
We began our day, if you will all recall in the cosmopolitan city of Vancouver on the west coast where we took in Stanley Park among other great attractions. Did you know that half of all British Columbians live in the greater Vancouver area?
Ummmm I paid for first class tickets. Didnt you see me at the front of the posting line?
Also, Ive been to Stanley Park!
End of D1 – British Columbia!
![]()
Exhausted from their first long day of touring Canada, everyone settled into the comfy coach seats as the bus trundled its way towards Banff to check into a hotel for the night. Just when they thought they’d gotten free of the nagging voice of SAR-the-tour-guide, her voice crackled onto the overhead once more.
“What a glorious first day in Canada! The sun was shining, birds were singing, and you all even elected your bus prime minister! But before we get to that, let’s have a quick recap of our day. And if you were thinking “holy cow we did a lot in one day”, it’s because we did! I may not have mentioned at the beginning of the tour that this is a magical bus that extends time just a little bit so that I can show you more than just a few little parts of my country. Isn’t it great?
We began our day, if you will all recall in the cosmopolitan city of Vancouver on the west coast where we took in Stanley Park among other great attractions. Did you know that half of all British Columbians live in the greater Vancouver area?
![]()
A short ferry ride later brought us to the capital city of beautiful Victoria and the Buchart Gardens! If you paid close enough attention as we drove through Duncan, you will have noticed the world’s largest hockey stick which measures in at an inspiring 62.48m. We also drove through Ladysmith, birthplace of Pam Anderson, who also happened to be Canada’s Centennial baby that year! We also stopped into Nanaimo to have the quintessential Nanaimo bar.
![]()
Back on the mainland we stopped by Whistler to ride the gondola and see the site of the 2010 Winter Olympics before heading off into the mountains. We, of course, can’t forget our stop in the Okanagan Valley for some sight seeing and relaxing on that amazing wine tour!
![]()
![]()
And last but not least, we can’t forget all the national and other parks we visited today! With 6 national parks and over 400 provincial parks, it was inevitable that we hit up at least a few of them. Yoho, Pacific Rim, Haida Gwaii, Glacier, Mount Revelstoke, Kootenay, and Mt. Robson all come to mind! And of course, the Great Bear Rainforest was stunning as always! Two thirds of BC is forest land, and more than half of that has had little or no European contact.
![]()
![]()
Now, I’m sure you’re all super excited to see what Day 2 in Alberta will bring! I am too! You’ll have a few hours and overnight in Banff tonight, so go have some fun but don’t get too rowdy. A gentle reminder that anyone not on the bus at 8am SHARP won’t be allowed to continue along with the tour – we can and will leave you behind. Lots of things to see and do! So many, in fact, that I might ensure I interject some places into the thread- er, during the day so I don’t have to do such a big recap at night and you can all enjoy some of the beautiful places you can see in Canada!
![]()
In the meantime, while we roll into Banff I’ll leave you all with one of my favourite Canadian bands of all time. I’m sure at least some of you have heard this tune! And oh yeah! You all elected @Miranda Senft to be your honorary Prime Minister! Nice choice, they look trustworthy to lead us on this adventure!”
ANDDDDDD - one of you has already been replaced. In BigCats's seat, everyone found that @Lawper had appeared seamlessly.
21 players still on board.
Roster:
1. @Animal Midwife
2. @mmmdreamerz
3. @PippyPony
4. @dolphin106258
5. @genny
6. @TheGirlWithTheFernTattoo
7. @kraskadva
8. @SnowshoeDog143
9. @johnnaboo
10. BigCats -> @Lawper
11. @Ms Procrastinator
12. @Doggo Labs
13. @jenjen2020
14. @SportPonies
15. @cubsrule4e
16. @Melchizedek
17. @alissa14
18. @holdthemayo
19. @Miranda Senft
20. @WonderingStudent
21. @Zeppelyn
Subs
1. @Dr. ForgotToFlush
2. @MrsDrDr
3. @Barkley13
IT IS NOW N1. PLEASE SEND THOSE ACTIONS.
Night closes at 8am Canada/10am Eastern
Got Lions Gate Bridge in here too
End of D1 – British Columbia!
![]()
Exhausted from their first long day of touring Canada, everyone settled into the comfy coach seats as the bus trundled its way towards Banff to check into a hotel for the night. Just when they thought they’d gotten free of the nagging voice of SAR-the-tour-guide, her voice crackled onto the overhead once more.
“What a glorious first day in Canada! The sun was shining, birds were singing, and you all even elected your bus prime minister! But before we get to that, let’s have a quick recap of our day. And if you were thinking “holy cow we did a lot in one day”, it’s because we did! I may not have mentioned at the beginning of the tour that this is a magical bus that extends time just a little bit so that I can show you more than just a few little parts of my country. Isn’t it great?
We began our day, if you will all recall in the cosmopolitan city of Vancouver on the west coast where we took in Stanley Park among other great attractions. Did you know that half of all British Columbians live in the greater Vancouver area?
![]()
A short ferry ride later brought us to the capital city of beautiful Victoria and the Buchart Gardens! If you paid close enough attention as we drove through Duncan, you will have noticed the world’s largest hockey stick which measures in at an inspiring 62.48m. We also drove through Ladysmith, birthplace of Pam Anderson, who also happened to be Canada’s Centennial baby that year! We also stopped into Nanaimo to have the quintessential Nanaimo bar.
![]()
Back on the mainland we stopped by Whistler to ride the gondola and see the site of the 2010 Winter Olympics before heading off into the mountains. We, of course, can’t forget our stop in the Okanagan Valley for some sight seeing and relaxing on that amazing wine tour!
![]()
![]()
And last but not least, we can’t forget all the national and other parks we visited today! With 6 national parks and over 400 provincial parks, it was inevitable that we hit up at least a few of them. Yoho, Pacific Rim, Haida Gwaii, Glacier, Mount Revelstoke, Kootenay, and Mt. Robson all come to mind! And of course, the Great Bear Rainforest was stunning as always! Two thirds of BC is forest land, and more than half of that has had little or no European contact.
![]()
![]()
Now, I’m sure you’re all super excited to see what Day 2 in Alberta will bring! I am too! You’ll have a few hours and overnight in Banff tonight, so go have some fun but don’t get too rowdy. A gentle reminder that anyone not on the bus at 8am SHARP won’t be allowed to continue along with the tour – we can and will leave you behind. Lots of things to see and do! So many, in fact, that I might ensure I interject some places into the thread- er, during the day so I don’t have to do such a big recap at night and you can all enjoy some of the beautiful places you can see in Canada!
![]()
In the meantime, while we roll into Banff I’ll leave you all with one of my favourite Canadian bands of all time. I’m sure at least some of you have heard this tune! And oh yeah! You all elected @Miranda Senft to be your honorary Prime Minister! Nice choice, they look trustworthy to lead us on this adventure!”
ANDDDDDD - one of you has already been replaced. In BigCats's seat, everyone found that @Lawper had appeared seamlessly.
21 players still on board.
Roster:
1. @Animal Midwife
2. @mmmdreamerz
3. @PippyPony
4. @dolphin106258
5. @genny
6. @TheGirlWithTheFernTattoo
7. @kraskadva
8. @SnowshoeDog143
9. @johnnaboo
10. BigCats -> @Lawper
11. @Ms Procrastinator
12. @Doggo Labs
13. @jenjen2020
14. @SportPonies
15. @cubsrule4e
16. @Melchizedek
17. @alissa14
18. @holdthemayo
19. @Miranda Senft
20. @WonderingStudent
21. @Zeppelyn
Subs
1. @Dr. ForgotToFlush
2. @MrsDrDr
3. @Barkley13
IT IS NOW N1. PLEASE SEND THOSE ACTIONS.
Night closes at 8am Canada/10am Eastern
This is making me seriously miss living in the PNW
Just so everyone in the game knows, I didn't get to pick the itinerary for my hometown. 😢
I don't know if I've ever contributed this many useless fluff posts to a game.
I don't know if I've ever contributed this many useless fluff posts to a game.
So sorry you feel that way! I definitely have felt that a few times!!! Take all the time you need 😍Just to keep y'all in the loop, I'm subbing out (shocker, I know!)- I think I'm a little burnt out from playing every single game since I started, and my head just isn't in the game right now. Hopefully taking a break will be enough of a reset to keep me chugging along for future games!![]()
Tonight I overheard a coworker telling another coworker that the reason x coworker hasn't been around in a while was because he caught corona (he didn't say it by name). At first I thought, "wow I hope x is doing okay". Now I'm kinda like "WHAT THE HELL!!!!" Shouldn't that be something we're told about?! I have no idea how true it is, but I haven't seen the guy in a while and noone's said anything. Hoooooow?!!
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Thank you all for electing me as Prime Minister!!! I shall do my best to follow the people's (village's wishes) and lead us to victory!!!
The majority of people I hang out with, have taken to calling it "The 'Rona" (Joke on "la llorona").corona (he didn't say it by name).
also its interesting to see how this has become the SARS of our age. Everyone is frightened to say the word in case they have to go into lockdown....
Last edited:
Thank you all for electing me as Prime Minister!!! I shall do my best to follow the people's (village's wishes) and lead us to victory!!!
![]()
The majority of people I hang out with, have taken to calling it "The 'Rona" (Joke on "la llorona").
also its interesting to see how this has become the SARS of our age. Everyone is frightened to say the word in case they have to go into lockdown....
I've also called it la llorona
Oh I might have to start using this...calling it "The 'Rona" (Joke on "la llarona").
For some reason anytime I think of the Canadian national anthem, instead of singing the correct thing, I always end up singing Genovia’s national anthem from The Princess Diaries...Thank you all for electing me as Prime Minister!!! I shall do my best to follow the people's (village's wishes) and lead us to victory!!!
![]()
Also congrats, Miss PM
The majority of people I hang out with, have taken to calling it "The 'Rona" (Joke on "la llorona").
I've also called it la llorona
night 1 closed. Results and writeup en route
WildZoo
Noble Dubz Dictator, Unyeetable Phasing Wolf
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
>Mfw I wasn't watching the game thread until now
>Mfw I wasn't watching the game thread until now
WW in the Canadian WWilds - Game Thread
Ok so like...this has been a fun mayor vote and all, but I think we should have some competition first. Too easy for woofs to hide on a single vote. Unvote Miranda Vote mayo
Thats why I made this handy dandy tour pamphlet.
WildZoo
Noble Dubz Dictator, Unyeetable Phasing Wolf
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
You're the best![]()
WW in the Canadian WWilds - Game Thread
Ok so like...this has been a fun mayor vote and all, but I think we should have some competition first. Too easy for woofs to hide on a single vote. Unvote Miranda Vote mayoforums.studentdoctor.net
Thats why I made this handy dandy tour pamphlet.
Reading French posts gives me flashbacks so I'm happy to skip those
You're the best
Reading French posts gives me flashbacks so I'm happy to skip those
It also seems I have awoken to find multiple red thumb down dislike notifications from.... Ziggy??? This is too intense for a sunday morning
It also seems I have awoken to find multiple red thumb down dislike notifications from.... Ziggy??? This is too intense for a sunday morning
Yes, I will be dead soon.
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Animal Memewife
N1:
What a long and eventful night it was for our bus goers! It turns out Banff can be a bit of a party town once the sun goes down. Everyone managed to find something to do to entertain themselves. Many new friends were made, good times were shared, a two-four or two went around. Sometime during the night it started to snow heavily, but our group was in the mountains so this wasn't unexpected! A group of people (perhaps a little more than drunk) made their way up to the Bow Falls in the dark because they'd heard it was to die for from all the Aussies that inhabit Banff year round. No one noticed the faint splash amongst all the merrymaking. But come morning, there was one less passenger for the bus at 8 am. Onward to the rest of Alberta!
Dead is Sporty who was The Song Writer of All Things Canadiana, Stompin Tom Connors and could add something into the night writeup if she so chose.
20 players still on board.
Roster:
1. @Animal Midwife
2. @mmmdreamerz
3. @PippyPony
4. @dolphin106258
5. @genny
6. @TheGirlWithTheFernTattoo
7. @kraskadva
8. @SnowshoeDog143
9. @johnnaboo
10. BigCats -> @Lawper
11. @Ms Procrastinator
12. @Doggo Labs
13. @jenjen2020
15. @cubsrule4e
16. @Melchizedek
17. @alissa14
18. @holdthemayo
19. @Miranda Senft
20. @WonderingStudent
21. @Zeppelyn
Subs
1. @Dr. ForgotToFlush
2. @MrsDrDr
3. @Barkley13
Left behind in the beauty of Canada:
Sporty - Stompin' Tom
IT IS NOW D2 - Lynch accordingly
Lynch close at 8 Canada time/10 EST
What a long and eventful night it was for our bus goers! It turns out Banff can be a bit of a party town once the sun goes down. Everyone managed to find something to do to entertain themselves. Many new friends were made, good times were shared, a two-four or two went around. Sometime during the night it started to snow heavily, but our group was in the mountains so this wasn't unexpected! A group of people (perhaps a little more than drunk) made their way up to the Bow Falls in the dark because they'd heard it was to die for from all the Aussies that inhabit Banff year round. No one noticed the faint splash amongst all the merrymaking. But come morning, there was one less passenger for the bus at 8 am. Onward to the rest of Alberta!
Dead is Sporty who was The Song Writer of All Things Canadiana, Stompin Tom Connors and could add something into the night writeup if she so chose.
20 players still on board.
Roster:
1. @Animal Midwife
2. @mmmdreamerz
3. @PippyPony
4. @dolphin106258
5. @genny
6. @TheGirlWithTheFernTattoo
7. @kraskadva
8. @SnowshoeDog143
9. @johnnaboo
10. BigCats -> @Lawper
11. @Ms Procrastinator
12. @Doggo Labs
13. @jenjen2020
15. @cubsrule4e
16. @Melchizedek
17. @alissa14
18. @holdthemayo
19. @Miranda Senft
20. @WonderingStudent
21. @Zeppelyn
Subs
1. @Dr. ForgotToFlush
2. @MrsDrDr
3. @Barkley13
Left behind in the beauty of Canada:
Sporty - Stompin' Tom
IT IS NOW D2 - Lynch accordingly
Lynch close at 8 Canada time/10 EST
Last edited:
Lynch jboo
I always wanted to travel to Canada 

Similar threads
- Replies
- 1K
- Views
- 31K
- Replies
- 180
- Views
- 7K