WW: Mysterious Planet Official Game Thread

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
How did y'all get the app for free?

When it was first released it was free :) or at least that's how I got mine for free!

Members don't see this ad.

How did y'all get the app for free?

It was a promo thing on the website many many moons ago.

Now changing my post to something useful. How many people do we have to hear from? One hr until deadline, right?

Members don't see this ad :)
We are waiting on :

Packen
Kakurubird
Minnerbelle
Saltz
zanydogz
Katie8sMate
nyanko(she's a bit 'preoccupied' :laugh:)

Packen voted!!

Not for me though. Le sigh.

home from work and all the animals fed. still need to feed myself. but first, since I do have my priorities straight in life,

elect TW, forest

Oh and Nohika! Ze package 'as been sent. :ninja:

Members don't see this ad :)
For gods sakes they are GRE books lol!!!!! Not anything wolfy

I'll take that at face value... for now.

(It sounded more secret agent-y than wolfy anyway. ;))

Wolves are pretty secret agent y too I guess. For Hp we actually considered creating a secret forum but it never caught on :(

Wolves are pretty secret agent y too I guess. For Hp we actually considered creating a secret forum but it never caught on :(

That would have certainly helped my inbox. I was having to clear it out every 5 minutes.

Holy crap! Here I am following the X-men game and I totally forgot about this one!!!! :eek:

I know I'm late, but elect sheeps, swamp

Official Vote Tally:

Forest Leader:

krist 2 (krist, mrskrist, krist)

TW 7 (TW, abber, philliab, IPB, MrsSOV, squirrelsrule, kakuru )

Swamp Leader:

Sheepdog 8 (swampdog, LIS, Abney, WTF, dyachei, Katie8sMate, nyanko, zanydogz)

zanydogz 1 (varz)

Abney 1 (JMJ)

Desert Leader:

Lissarae06 5 (Lissa, FTB, SOV, cuitl, PetPony)

Emiloo 4 (Trematode, jamrock, heylodeb, emiloo)

Devyn 1 (Devyn)

Tundra Leader:

SnS 9 (Katie 8, equineconstant, nohika, SnS, HoH, wolfspeaker, orca2011, Minnerbelle, wildcatj)

Last edited:
And Packen voted for Krist. I know they don't matter, because it was obvious wins, but still. Shouldn't leave them out :p

The only to not vote was Saltz.

The creatures of Halldóra all gather together and vote for their respective leaders. There are no empty promises of things that can not be really given. A few people stand up and say that they will lead for their group and surprisingly most of the other forest creatures follow behind and vote without much persuassion.

Your leaders:

Forest leader: TigerWillow
Swamp Leader: Sheepdog
Tundra Leader: SnS
Desert Leader: Lissarae06

These four leaders MAY communicate with each other via PMs. Should there be a tie the leader who resides within the terrain that the mysterious planet is in at the time will break the tie. There will be NO veto. Night PMs are due by 9PM PST (1 and 1/2 hours from now). There will be no reminder PMs. All roles and items will be RNG at 9PM PST.

The creatures of Halldóra all gather together and vote for their respective leaders. There are no empty promises of things that can not be really given. A few people stand up and say that they will lead for their group and surprisingly most of the other forest creatures follow behind and vote without much persuassion.

Your leaders:

Forest leader: TigerWillow
Swamp Leader: Sheepdog
Tundra Leader: SnS
Desert Leader: Lissarae06

These four leaders MAY communicate with each other via PMs. Should there be a tie the leader who resides within the terrain that the mysterious planet is in at the time will break the tie. There will be NO veto. Night PMs are due by 9PM PST (1 and 1/2 hours from now). There will be no reminder PMs. All roles and items will be RNG at 9PM PST.
WooHoo! Thanks to everyone who voted for me.

Well, I'm off to bed. I'm going to attempt to get a decent night's sleep but knowing my luck, it won't happen. I should be on in the AM at some point but I have to make it unexpected run to the place I work at Monday's which is 40 minutes away. I accidentally brought their post office box key home with me...