WW: X-Men Official Game Thread

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Also krist can you confirm the existence of the wheelchair item?

Members don't see this ad.

Just managed to get on cause my computer decided to be a piece of crap this morning and not start up...Just wanted to say I'm going to be MIA for the day since I'm heading to Philly to look at apartments.

Only one question before I join in on the lynching - if the claws are an item, and zany used them the night before, why do we think it means kakurubird is a wolf and why are we not stringing up zany too?

Members don't see this ad :)
Sorry just woke up! ####lynch kakurubird####

And yes I had the wheelchair last night, and I used it although I have no idea what it does. Apparently I went for a joyride?

Zany...you are next on my list!

I didn't use the claws last night because i forgot to pm the mods last night when i was packing. Ask devyn she will confirm it. I then lost the claws to orca. At least thats what i was told by the mods. That the truth.

Only one question before I join in on the lynching - if the claws are an item, and zany used them the night before, why do we think it means kakurubird is a wolf and why are we not stringing up zany too?

Before I leave, this is what I've been wondering too. Especially since Zany said she didn't use them last night but someone was still attacked.

I didn't use the claws last night because i forgot to pm the mods last night when i was packing. Ask devyn she will confirm it. I then lost the claws to orca. At least thats what i was told by the mods. That the truth.

I have received no notification of receiving this item.

Pretty sure she won't confirm it because we all know the mods won't tell us what people did and didn't do.

And how would you know who got them next????

Devyn did say she hadn't received 3 PMs...Perhaps the item (the bolded claws in the write up) was RNGed? I think kakuru has claws as part of her role...the unbolded shank claw attack before the bolded one.

However that does not explain how you would know who the item went to.....

Members don't see this ad :)
I just noticed that Nstarz's death was by psionic energy which is not what magneto can do or any of the other bad guys we have mentioned so far, so that means Jean Gray might be a wolf in this game. I don't know whether havok's ability counts as a psionic energy burst or not?

I just noticed that Nstarz's death was by psionic energy which is not what magneto can do or any of the other bad guys we have mentioned so far, so that means Jean Gray might be a wolf in this game. I don't know whether havok's ability counts as a psionic energy burst or not?

Nope. No cool energy bursts for me.

Only the ability to avoid lynching.

We can only lynch one at a time. Zany is next on my personal list. I really would like to know how she knew who supposedly got the item next. That isn't something usually done. Anyone else that lost an item- were you told who it went to?

Nope. No cool energy bursts for me.

Only the ability to avoid lynching.

I was talking about your character's ability in the comics, I would assume that if you happen to be a wolf you wouldn't kill people by "avoiding lynches", you would shoot them with your laser power thing from the comics. Not saying you are the killer just looking at possibilities.

I was talking about your character's ability in the comics, I would assume that if you happen to be a wolf you wouldn't kill people by "avoiding lynches", you would shoot them with your laser power thing from the comics. Not saying you are the killer just looking at possibilities.

There are a few mutants in the comics that use psionic energy but I don't think they are in the movies, at least what I can remember.

Maybe Jean Grey is Dark Phoenix in this game?

Unofficial Tally
Kakurubird- 9 (SnS, DVMD, Philliab, lissa, zany, ksmi, sheep, krist, dyachei)

I think I got everyone

I know. I feel like my role doesn't match my character well. Oh well.

Besides havok is a good guy in the comics so he wouldn't be killing anyone.

Devyn did say she hadn't received 3 PMs...Perhaps the item (the bolded claws in the write up) was RNGed? I think kakuru has claws as part of her role...the unbolded shank claw attack before the bolded one.

However that does not explain how you would know who the item went to.....

I obviously cant quote the mods directly but my last message from them said that i had lost the claws and that they were RNGed to some one else and then it listed orca as that player. I swear thats the truth.

Okay, I'm going to add my vote to lynch kakuru. Hope your info is correct, SnS!

zany, if you don't want to use an item, tell the mods so random people aren't attacked.

Anyways, good job SnS!

lynch kakurubird

Sent from my DROID RAZR using SDN Mobile

zany, if you don't want to use an item, tell the mods so random people aren't attacked.

Anyways, good job SnS!

lynch kakurubird

I know i have to let them know either way but im traveling right now and in the midst of packing last night i literally forgot to pm them.

Okay, I'm going to add my vote to lynch kakuru. Hope your info is correct, SnS!
Catching up it looks like plurality's was reached just before my vote. Oh well, even if it doesn't count, kakuru is going down. :rolleyes:

It's suspicious that zany posted about not using the claws last night when someone obviously used them. And she says she lost them to orca: first, if she lost them this morning, then the person who got them wouldn't be able to use them until tonight; second, since when do the mods tell you who the item goes to? I can accept that it might have been RNGed, but then why not own up to it since you clearly had the claws last night?

I do have some questions. It does appear that Samoa can walk through walls from the write up. And if kakuru was the one with claws that attacked and was a wolf, why was there still a kill? If that's not the case, is zanydogz lying about not using the claw item?
Philliab brought that up last night. The only mutant we could think of who could walk through walls was Shadowcat, and she died already. So then who is Samoa?

Philliab brought that up last night. The only mutant we could think of who could walk through walls was Shadowcat, and she died already. So then who is Samoa?

I think she might actually teleport like Nightcrawler, which is based purely on Wiki X Men knowledge. :laugh:

I think she might actually teleport like Nightcrawler, which is based purely on Wiki X Men knowledge. :laugh:
Personally, I think Nightcrawler's teleportation would be more suited to avoiding a wolf attack, but moving between groups makes sense too.

Noose.jpg
kakuru_web.gif

220px-Monticola_gularis_male_non-breeding_-_Khao_Yai.jpg

lynch vote (there is one contingency vote I am holding as well).

kakuru 11 (S&S, DVMD, Phil, Lissa, Zany, Ksmi, poo, krist, dyachei, IPB, Jam)

Voting is open until 0200 Dublin time. Approx 8 hours from now.

I have no authority to close voting. We may just be using a strict deadline times, so kakuru may have time to get on-line and sway your votes, or not, it matters not to me. Just letting you know that your votes still count. I have PMed Devyn for clarification.

And we will RNG roles/items if no PM is received. Not confirming or denying what happened last night as I have not gone through the PMs yet, so I have no personal knowledge. Again just letting you know what the game mechanics are.

SOV out ...

Sorry I was making bourbon balls.... let me catch up on the thread and then get a tally out....

yum yum yum

I know. I feel like my role doesn't match my character well. Oh well.

Besides havok is a good guy in the comics so he wouldn't be killing anyone.

Ummm... no complaining about roles here..... I worked very hard on them and I don't think you want me complaining during your game missy! :slap:

And we will RNG roles/items if no PM is received. Not confirming or denying what happened last night as I have not gone through the PMs yet, so I have no personal knowledge. Again just letting you know what the game mechanics are.

Items and roles are RNGed if PMs are not received.....

I do not handle item distribution - SOV is in charge of that amazing task ;)

That is all I will say in that matter....

Here's the thing.... I can close out day now, but then I would want to do a very short night cycle in order to stick to the same day cycle meaning night would last maybe 2 to 3 hours at most (get your damn PMs in) and then day lynch would go until say 3 to 4 AM Dublin time, so that we have the same cycles for tomorrow - does that make sense?

If that works for everyone then I will do it?

Ummm... no complaining about roles here..... I worked very hard on them and I don't think you want me complaining during your game missy! :slap:

Nope. No complaints. I like my role!

I can lynch myself and nothing bad happens. :D

I think there will be lots of complaints during my game, but they will be on the silence thread....:smuggrin:

Voting is closed.... Results PENDING!!!!

lynch vote (there is one contingency vote I am holding as well).

kakuru 12 (S&S, DVMD, Phil, Lissa, Zany, Ksmi, poo, krist, dyachei, IPB, Jam, Nohika)

Start getting your night time PMs in!!!! Night will last until 9 PM Dublin time (or if I get the PMs sooner I will close it out early) and if I don't receive a PM I will RNG the ****e out of it..... :)

Here's the thing.... I can close out day now, but then I would want to do a very short night cycle in order to stick to the same day cycle meaning night would last maybe 2 to 3 hours at most (get your damn PMs in) and then day lynch would go until say 3 to 4 AM Dublin time, so that we have the same cycles for tomorrow - does that make sense?

If that works for everyone then I will do it?

I say push the cycles. Be firm on deadlines - if people don't PM, RNG their ass or take it out on them in the write-up. I mean, c'mon, I only lasted two days, but I was PM'ing you my actions an entire cycle ahead of time.

As soon as the sun rose SnS rushed forward with news from an unnamed source that Kakuru tried to kill another mutant last night with her claws! It didn’t take long for everyone to ask for Kakuru’s head on a platter and the lynch vote reached plurality while poor mod devyn was trying to make bourbon balls – damn can’t a person just enjoy alcohol soaked cookies in peace… :rolleyes: There were questions over Zany’s motives for attacking LIS and whether she used the claws again over the previous night, but in the end Kakuru had to suffer for her crimes.

The mutants decided that Kakuru should feel the same pain that she inflicted on her victims so they attacked her with claws and ripped her to shreds – from head to toe. What was left was unrecognizable…. You have killed Kakurubird, Sabretooth, a Rogue Mutant. :eek:

Deadline for Night PMs is 9 PM Dublin time, but the sooner the better as then you get a longer day cycle!!!! ( I don't receive them - you pay dearly!!! :smuggrin:)

First Class
1. SnS
2. Sheepdog
3. lissarae06
4. Kakurubird - Sabretooth
5. FTB
6. Samoa

United
1. Philliab
2. ksmi117
3. Dyachei
4. DVMD

Origins
1. Nyanko
2. Krist
3. Wolfspeaker - Shadowcat
4. IPB
5. LIS – Professor X

Last Stand
1. Nohika
2. orca2011
3. Jamrockin
4. Zanydogz
5. NStarz - Beast

Woohooo! Way to go SnS!

Awesome! Great job whoever SnS's source is!

yay for our first wolf kill!!!