WW: X-Men Official Game Thread

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Warning:

Just be sure that there is at least one or two or maybe three others that also have lynch votes that are actually wolves. That way one of them will die. :smuggrin:

:xf:

Members don't see this ad.

Members don't see this ad :)
on second thought
unlynch philliab
lynch kakurubird

Warning:

Just be sure that there is at least one or two or maybe three others that also have lynch votes that are actually wolves. That way one of them will die. :smuggrin:
So you're saying that a wolf will die for sure if we lynch you? (If they have a vote.) In that case,

lynch DVMD

May I ask what I've done to be near the top of your suspicion list?

just a few things i noticed and you jumped on my lynch bandwagon yesterday that almost got me killed without giving any reason why I should be lynched

lynch votes

DVMDream 6 (S&S, Nohika, Philliab, DVM, krist, IPB)
Philliab 2 (ksmi, jam)
Nyanko 1 (lissarae)
Lissarae 1 (nyanko)
Kakuru 1 (sheep dog's poo)

Deadline is 0200 Dublin time. only 17 minutes!!!! I need a drink!!!!

New feature: # of unlynch votes cast: 5

Is it only wolves who will die? Or does everyone die. Because if it's just wolves, then hell, let's put a bunch of people on the list.

No.

I am immune to lynching but there may be a chance that another player could take my place.

Devyn's PM did not state if another player necessarily even needs to be lynched just that another player may take my place.

Please keep lynching. I want to see who the unlucky victim is...:smuggrin:

Okay, then I don't know what is going to happen with DVMD... :confused:

lynch votes

DVMDream 5 (S&S, Nohika, Philliab, DVM, krist, IPB)
Philliab 2 (ksmi, jam)
Nyanko 1 (lissarae)
Lissarae 1 (nyanko)

You need to fix your counting. ;)

Members don't see this ad :)
This is me.... like the entire game..... :laugh:

LUEh6.gif

just a few things i noticed and you jumped on my lynch bandwagon yesterday that almost got me killed without giving any reason why I should be lynched

I didn't bandwagon. I just thought your idea to lynch dyachei seemed odd, and there was nothing else to go on Day 1 for the lynch. I won't use RNG so I'd rather go off something.

lynch votes

DVMDream 6 (S&S, Nohika, Philliab, DVM, krist, IPB)
Philliab 2 (ksmi, jam)
Nyanko 1 (lissarae)
Lissarae 1 (nyanko)

If you are going to split my name into three parts it should count as three votes:thumbup:

And speaking of dyachei...where is our head mutant?

No.

I am immune to lynching but there may be a chance that another player could take my place.

Devyn's PM did not state if another player necessarily even needs to be lynched just that another player may take my place.

Please keep lynching. I want to see who the unlucky victim is...:smuggrin:
I don't like this. But it does sound like a wolfy role.

I don't like this. But it does sound like a wolfy role.
It sounds a lot like what we gave Abney as a wolf power in Tortall... But if there's only a chance that a wolf dies instead I could see it being a villager power too...

Why would a wolf not be able to be lynched?? That kinda defeats the point of the game, no??
Well, in our case it was only one lynch she could evade. A second lynch and she would die.

And in Star Wars one of them had a 50% chance of not dying in a lynch. We got them on the second try. I think it was WTF?

Why would a wolf not be able to be lynched?? That kinda defeats the point of the game, no??
I've seen it in a game. The wolf has to be taken out by an assassin.

Well, in our case it was only one lynch she could evade. A second lynch and she would die.

And in Star Wars one of them had a 50% chance of not dying in a lynch. We got them on the second try. I think it was WTF?

I am 100% immune to lynching.

You can do this again during the next day cycle and I will still be here.

Besides I gave my character name....

Still not sure why that was Havok's role but I am not the mod so...

I am 100% immune to lynching.

You can do this again during the next day cycle and I will still be here.

Besides I gave my character name....

Still not sure why that was Havok's role but I am not the mod so...
I'm not saying I think you're a wolf; if you're Havok then you're definitely a good guy. I was trying to answer ksmi's question.

While we wait, I just want to thank DVDM for all her posts tonight. I was the number one poster in the thread earlier and started worrying I was turning into TW. Crisis avoided:D

Darn. Missed the lynch vote. Not that it would have mattered.

While we wait, I just want to thank DVDM for all her posts tonight. I was the number one poster in the thread earlier and started worrying I was turning into TW. Crisis avoided:D

:lol:

I think it is the alcohol talking....

Don't worry my post count will drastically decrease this weekend while I am in Disneyland. :)