WW: X-Men Official Game Thread

Started by devyn
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
In Lissa's position in this game you probably would have lost it though. I will never, ever let you forget that you were very convinced that I was a wolf and I ended up one of the last villagers left. Neeeeverrrr :meanie:

Actually, I would have voted to get rid of Lissa....

So yes I still would have lost, but not because I voted for you. 😛
 
Actually, I would have voted to get rid of Lissa....

So yes I still would have lost, but not because I voted for you. 😛

haha, yeah I was pretty convinced it was Lissa at first, because I didn't want to believe she was gullible enough to get fleeced by shortnsweet so I figured she was just playing at it. But she seemed way too actually confused and frustrated so I went against my gut and that was that. :laugh:
 
haha, yeah I was pretty convinced it was Lissa at first, because I didn't want to believe she was gullible enough to get fleeced by shortnsweet so I figured she was just playing at it. But she seemed way too actually confused and frustrated so I went against my gut and that was that. :laugh:

:laugh:

I had noticed, what I thought, was a sudden change in her gameplay. I even asked devyn if Lissa had been converted but got no response... 🙄

Krist informed me after she died that she had been the auto convert and that SnS was the remaining wolf.
 
haha, yeah I was pretty convinced it was Lissa at first, because I didn't want to believe she was gullible enough to get fleeced by shortnsweet so I figured she was just playing at it. But she seemed way too actually confused and frustrated so I went against my gut and that was that. :laugh:

a.aaa-Dancing-sheep.jpg
 
Thanks devyn and SOV for modding such a fun game! 😀

I definitely had a good time with it (even if the villagers ended up winning)!