Wwar of Three WWorlds- Game Thread

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
And potentially easier for the wolves to narrow down villager PRs.

(With a wolf gate keeper, in case that wasn't clear.)

Members don't see this ad.

Members don't see this ad :)
To be honest I don't think that's a big deal. I'm not from the world I'm currently residing in. I imagine a lot of people aren't.
It doesn't necessarily need to be, but it's a way to root out inconsistencies later. If amgoose was a wolf, panicked under pressure, and said no thinking that might be a pattern to identify wolves, and we find out later she lied, then boom, that's a free wolf. Just bc I ask the question doesn't necessarily mean it has to be significant or not. Just means I am accumulating data

Reactions: 2 users
Gate Keeper Election

FFM ()-
AM (7)- Trilt, AM, goose, LIS, FFM, dds, MJ
STL (3)- STL,,,, genny, Krabs
WZ ()- ,
nyanko (2)- Kam, FB
DVMD (6)- DVMD, LoTF, WZ, Nyan, SAR, shelter
LIS ()-
MJ ()-

18/21 votes Deadline 11 PM EST ~1.5 hrs remain missing @StartingoverVet , @Jilary , @mmmdreamerz
I could have sworn I voted for AM early in the day? Sorry!

Elect AM

Holy election craziness. Got through 2 pages of Stl wz nonsense.

All i can say is i am disappoint no one remembered i wanted hate keeper. Note spelling is intentional.

Since i have a chance in hell and STL isnt winning

Lets ******elect dvmd*****
Grump y gatekeeper sounds good to me.

The idea that wolves would push hard for the gatekeeper role is pretty solid, as I have a feeling they'll be killing where they're present. Whomever is the seer should check out our gatekeeper immediately, as the ramifications of it being a wolf could be devastating.

Reactions: 1 users
Gate Keeper Election

FFM ()-
AM (8)- Trilt, AM, goose, LIS, FFM, dds, MJ, Jil
STL (3)- STL,,,, genny, Krabs
WZ ()- ,
nyanko (2)- Kam, FB
DVMD (7)- DVMD, LoTF, WZ, Nyan, SAR, shelter, SOV
LIS ()-
MJ ()-

20/21 votes Deadline 11 PM EST ~1 hr remain missing @mmmdreamerz

I thoroughly enjoy that my mistaken vote has actually become the top contender. But...

The current gatekeeper, if the order serves to be correct, should come from Cthulu.
STL is being much too entertaining to *not* reward this game. C'mon he literally just built his election bid into lore. That's fun.

If he's village, it'll be entertaining. If scum, still entertaining, and likely early investigated. And I gotta go for those lulz, sorry.

unelect Am, elect STL

The idea that wolves would push hard for the gatekeeper role is pretty solid, as I have a feeling they'll be killing where they're present. Whomever is the seer should check out our gatekeeper immediately, as the ramifications of it being a wolf could be devastating.
There are roles in this game?

I thoroughly enjoy that my mistaken vote has actually become the top contender. But...

STL is being much too entertaining to *not* reward this game. C'mon he literally just built his election bid into lore. That's fun.

If he's village, it'll be entertaining. If scum, still entertaining, and likely early investigated. And I gotta go for those lulz, sorry.

unelect Am, elect STL
Remind me to post the character description I made after this game (if I don't win, as lupin will use some of it she said if I do win in write up). It is also built around my aspirations for gate keeper.

Members don't see this ad :)
I was told I had no abilities but was given a generic archetype to fill as I pleased and that I could buy items at the Trading Post.

Might want to stop that flow of info for the time being. Based on the way my role was worded, you might be giving info to the wolves.

Reactions: 1 user
Well I'm ok with AM winning if STL had pulled back ahead I was going to elect her but let's make it a race between her and me.

Basically as long as STL doesn't get it, I'm fine.

Why anyone but STL?

Because of his putting himself on some egotistical pedestal. Because he can't be humble. Because he can't admit that he isn't the only good person for the position.

It flies in the face of what you say every game. You are always in the give noobs a chance category. Hell, STL can't give anyone else a chance. It is all him him him and only he is good enough. I'm tired of hearing it from him and would even rather a noob in the spot over him. Until he can tone it down, I will never vote him as mayor role.

Reactions: 3 users
Because of his putting himself on some egotistical pedestal. Because he can't be humble. Because he can't admit that he isn't the only good person for the position.

It flies in the face of what you say every game. You are always in the give noobs a chance category. Hell, STL can't give anyone else a chance. It is all him him him and only he is good enough. I'm tired of hearing it from him and would even rather a noob in the spot over him. Until he can tone it down, I will never vote him as mayor role.
When was the last time I was a mayor? Anytime after noobs vs. boobs? (And I was a co-mayor in that one)

Unelect Ny, elect DVMD.

Because the push for her seemed less deliberate than the push for AM, so....fingers crossed.

When was the last time I was a mayor? Anytime after noobs vs. boobs?

Much more recently than I. And that isn't the point. The point is your ego. I won't vote when all you do is explain how no one else but you could possibly do the role. Yeah, you mentioned a few names that could be good but it was explained how you'd be better and I'm tired of hearing it. You're good, get over it, the whole idiot savant thing has gone to your damn head.

Much more recently than I. And that isn't the point. The point is your ego. I won't vote when all you do is explain how no one else but you could possibly do the role. Yeah, you mentioned a few names that could be good but it was explained how you'd be better and I'm tired of hearing it. You're good, get over it, the whole idiot savant thing has gone to your damn head.
It's called campaigning. You don't say "yes these people would be better." You say "I am the best person for this position because of x, y, and z."

End conclusion, like always: STL is very polarizing.

I don't vote or push noobs for the sake of them being noobs; I do it for people who try, and who put in effort. Even if they suck or we lose because of it, it's more amusing that way. STL has an ego, sure, but he has put in the effort and done precisely what Lupes has asked us to this game re:lore building. You hadn't even read the discussion before you proffered forth for mayor - then guilt tripped for more votes - and that's kinda the opposite of the point imo.

Unelect Ny, elect DVMD.

Because the push for her seemed less deliberate than the push for AM, so....fingers crossed.

Eh. I'm perfectly happy with DVMD, but I dunno how you get "deliberate" push for AM. It was started by Trilt, who (unless she's really deceptive in an amusing way) did it by accident. And now even Trilt is on someone else.

DVMD started her own vote - how is that not deliberate? :)

Don't know what's so perplexing, miss "oh I'm just going to switch my vote from a leading candidate to a distant third party and create a tie la dee daaaa"

Don't know what's so perplexing, miss "oh I'm just going to switch my vote from a leading candidate to a distant third party and create a tie la dee daaaa"

Yeah. I wondered about that, too. Seemed like an odd vote. I suspect I know the reason, and I suspect it has nothing to do with any of the candidates.

In the rule of trilt or Kam always being a wolf, my bet is currently on Kam. May change, but your language is interesting

how is that not deliberate? :)

I think the difference is that AM had multiple people advocating for her, whereas DVMD didn't really. Both deliberate by definition, but deliberate of different natures.

In the rule of trilt or Kam always being a wolf, my bet is currently on Kam. May change, but your language is interesting

I thought it was Cyndia or Lyra??

God I can't keep track.

So basically, if we lynch Trilt + Kam + Cyndia + Lyra, we can get at least 2 wolves in the first four days every game?

Reactions: 5 users
Eh. I'm perfectly happy with DVMD, but I dunno how you get "deliberate" push for AM. It was started by Trilt, who (unless she's really deceptive in an amusing way) did it by accident. And now even Trilt is on someone else.

DVMD started her own vote - how is that not deliberate? :)

Not saying it was deliberate, I'm saying since we're picking between the two, I think DVMD is a slightly safer bet. I explained my reasoning earlier---I don't want to pick someone whose name was put forth right away, since that would be tempting for wolves trying to get an alpha/unseerable elected.

End conclusion, like always: STL is very polarizing.

I don't vote or push noobs for the sake of them being noobs; I do it for people who try, and who put in effort. Even if they suck or we lose because of it, it's more amusing that way. STL has an ego, sure, but he has put in the effort and done precisely what Lupes has asked us to this game re:lore building. You hadn't even read the discussion before you proffered forth for mayor - then guilt tripped for more votes - and that's kinda the opposite of the point imo.

I didn't realize I had to read an entire thread before making a comment???? Heck if that is the case, sorry LIS, no more quoting and posting as you read. This is a rather lame reason to pick STL over me. And I didn't realize reading thread prior to posting = following game lore....where does that logic come from?

I didn't realize I had to read an entire thread before making a comment???? Heck if that is the case, sorry LIS, no more quoting and posting as you read. This is a rather lame reason to pick STL over me. And I didn't realize reading thread prior to posting = following game lore....where does that logic come from?
I posted blue text earlier to start developing lore.

And I didn't realize reading thread prior to posting = following game lore....where does that logic come from?

My understanding was the whole POINT of the 'blue' text was that it wasn't game-impacting, it was just flavor, and so those of us with less time (or who are less story-motivated) could skip it without adverse effect.....

Is that NOT the point?

My understanding was the whole POINT of the 'blue' text was that it wasn't game-impacting, it was just flavor, and so those of us with less time (or who are less story-motivated) could skip it without adverse effect.....

Is that NOT the point?
You totally can skip blue text. I mean it's created by players in this game, not lupin even. But lupin wants that play back and forth to make it something organic from the players

Remind me to post the character description I made after this game (if I don't win, as lupin will use some of it she said if I do win in write up). It is also built around my aspirations for gate keeper.
Inb4 STL's character becomes the cosmic equivalent of a scorned premed

Reactions: 3 users
as if you don't know I would retie back up in a second. As if a vote can't swap three? four? votes in the last twenty minutes.

Election CLOSED

Gate Keeper Election

FFM ()-
AM (8)- , AM, goose, LIS, FFM, dds, MJ, Jil, genny
STL (3)- STL,,,,, Krabs, Trilt
WZ ()- ,
nyanko (1)- , FB
DVMD (8)- DVMD, LoTF, WZ, Nyan, SAR, shelter, SOV, Kam
LIS ()-
MJ ()-

20/21 votes missing 3m