Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
It's not the statement but it's the candidate. And it's always going to be the candidate because we don't know who is a wolf and who is not. The best person from that logic is to give it to a very nooby noob who will make a mistake if they are a wolf. But we are also forgetting that this is a pivotal role where we want the person who is that role to be active and to have an idea of how to handle and approach this role. I feel like I am consistently the most active person in the game while I am alive. My point is, we shouldn't choose a candidate because we are so scared of how someone who is suited for a role like this would do as a wolf. or at least not entirely. And that's the approach you are taking with it right nowEh. That's always going to be true. We could always make a mistake and land on a wolf. Kam's point is about picking a candidate in a way that minimizes that risk. I think Kam's comment stands just fine.

