Wwar of Three WWorlds- Game Thread

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Honestly, I'm kinda tempted to suggest everyone move to one world. Doesn't matter which one.

Mostly for the game-breaking lulz, btw. @Trilt will get on board with it, right? For the lulz? :)

Members don't see this ad.

Reactions: 1 users
I do not have the slightest ****ing idea whether you were nominated by wolves, or are a wolf, or whatever.

This is important.

No one was saying ANYONE is a wolf, it's just suspicious when multiple people are advocating for a person when we know that the wolves will likely be trying to get one of their own a spot as gatekeeper.

Members don't see this ad :)
But can people go though the gate tn? Because if they can then that sort of screws up the whole premise of the role, as it allows wolves to set up appropriately. I am hoping it's just a "nothing can happen" sort of night with respect to movement.
Anyone can move anywhere. No Gate Keeper means free for all.

So wolves have equal access to everyone? I mean I see how that could be beneficial too but it could seriously backfire.

Sure, but then so do the villagers. Assuming we have a seer, they can seer anyone. Assuming we have a blocker, they can block anyone. Etc.

It turns it into a straightforward game. And straightforward is always better for villagers.

Reactions: 1 user
Sure, but then so do the villagers. Assuming we have a seer, they can seer anyone. Assuming we have a blocker, they can block anyone. Etc.

It turns it into a straightforward game. And straightforward is always better for villagers.

Yeah I see that too guess I'm just not as convinced the benefit outweighs the risk.

Maybe I'm misinterpreting it, but it sounds like anyone can go anywhere. Sez Lupin (too lazy to forum-quote, but): "There are no restrictions to where you can move to [...]"

Unless I'm missing the caveat or something else.
See, that's frustrating now, as wolves can set up. But I guess so can we. I have a thought and I want to see where people stand on it. What does everyone think about making one of the places a 4 person island. If a kill happens there, we know that 1 of the people in the island had to have done it, good odds of getting a wolf (1 in 3). If they decide not to kill to avoid detection, we neutralize a wolf and put pressure on the others. I haven't thought it through 100% so curious on people's thoughts.

See, that's frustrating now, as wolves can set up. But I guess so can we. I have a thought and I want to see where people stand on it. What does everyone think about making one of the places a 4 person island. If a kill happens there, we know that 1 of the people in the island had to have done it, good odds of getting a wolf (1 in 3). If they decide not to kill to avoid detection, we neutralize a wolf and put pressure on the others. I haven't thought it through 100% so curious on people's thoughts.

We wouldn't "know that 1 of the people in the island had to have done it." We'd be assuming it based on an assumption that wolves can only act on the planet they are on.

If that's the case, why would we not create two 4-person islands instead of just one, and lump the other 13 on the last planet?

I think groups work better. If we can get a trustworthy gatekeeper, just have them shut down all movement. Let the seer check everyone in their group, then lynch all the players in other groups.

We wouldn't "know that 1 of the people in the island had to have done it." We'd be assuming it based on an assumption that wolves can only act on the planet they are on.

If that's the case, why would we not create two 4-person islands instead of just one, and lump the other 13 on the last planet?
I was thinking of doing that as well, just wanted everyone's take on my first idea

I think groups work better. If we can get a trustworthy gatekeeper, just have them shut down all movement. Let the seer check everyone in their group, then lynch all the players in other groups.

*shrug* Or just lump everyone and move people OUT as they are verified villager.....

If STL's assumption is correct (and it stands to reason that it should be), then we'd be <creating> a bigger and bigger population of known and untouchable villagers as the game goes on.

Fwiw, lupin did say there are ways around the gatekeeper, so it won't be 100%. But ppl moving would be under suspicion

Members don't see this ad :)
*shrug* Or just lump everyone and move people OUT as they are verified villager.....

If STL's assumption is correct (and it stands to reason that it should be), then we'd be <creating> a bigger and bigger population of known and untouchable villagers as the game goes on.

Comment on this, STL. You're the Super Spy. I'm the "nuke them all from orbit" marine.

I actually like this better. 1 4 person island and 1 island of verified villagers, and a bunch of unknowns in the other.

Yeah, but moving people out requires the seer to announce who's cleared.

Wouldn't the wolves kill that cleared villager?

Um, okay?

I was referring to your "here we go" - I have no idea what that means or what it implies, so I lightheartedly said I have no idea what I'm doing to make sure you know that all of my comments aren't meant as malicious.

Yeah cause AM is one you have a soft spot for....what is it....every game that she's lynched and you're on it like white in rice with "going for the easy noob lynch"....

Or maybe the real issue is just me. You can't consider ever considering me for something for I dunno reasons you'll never admit to.
Not because she's a noob. Because she's an easy lynch. LotF, Jilary, people who are regularly gone for hours and a time and the vote swings their way... I watch for those pushes, because I've watched good wolf packs jump on them. Early votes for you, or LIS, or any of the older players, and your vote is basically useless and not going to turn into a village lynch.

Hell, I started a lynch on AM on a similar principle when I was playing jdh's last game. Didn't want to bristle anyone in the lounge and threw my vote her way. Got her killed D1.
Mostly for the game-breaking lulz, btw. @Trilt will get on board with it, right? For the lulz? :)
That's not lulz, that's screwing with Lupes' design and would be a rather difficult thing to work into lore lol.

I was referring to your "here we go" - I have no idea what that means or what it implies, so I lightheartedly said I have no idea what I'm doing to make sure you know that all of my comments aren't meant as malicious.

I know you're not malicious. It's just that I've just had snowball lynch effects in previous games.

I actually like this better. 1 4 person island and 1 island of verified villagers, and a bunch of unknowns in the other.

I think it is decent strategy but we all have to know that any wolf on that 4 person island is unlikely to make any move. Way too risky. Good idea in theory but not sure it'll narrow down suspects super quickly.

My thoughts here are that we can save money to get the villagers to the village island by buying protection items for them if they are available
I think it is decent strategy but we all have to know that any wolf on that 4 person island is unlikely to make any move. Way too risky. Good idea in theory but not sure it'll narrow down suspects super quickly.
i don't think it will quickly, but it will essentially inactivate a wolf if it ends up on the island and thus put pressure on the other wolves. Thus tracking becomes a bit more effective. Or it will keep 4 villagers safe if there is none on said island. The question becomes how we determine the people that end up on said island

But can people go though the gate tn? Because if they can then that sort of screws up the whole premise of the role, as it allows wolves to set up appropriately. I am hoping it's just a "nothing can happen" sort of night with respect to movement.

Yeah, but moving people out requires the seer to announce who's cleared.

Wouldn't the wolves kill that cleared villager?

Both of these sound like the toughest hurdles of the plan. Plus that whole, how do you talk consensus into the group when a bunch are gone already for the night?

Both of these sound like the toughest hurdles of the plan. Plus that whole, how do you talk consensus into the group when a bunch are gone already for the night?
I meant to erase the first quote since it was answered. I can't remember, can we edit? I'll go look so I know for the next time I **** something up.

It doesn't. Except I am not exactly sure things are going to work as you think they will. But let's see what comes up in that trading post tomorrow!

If we're gonna try something major / game-changing like creating an island or two of four, we need to get that on track since tonight is the night to do it without cost.

I'm kinda doubtful we can get it organized, but....

So it seems like majority of people that are currently here are descartes. Should we have descartes all move to hatari, and as many people from chtulu (that check in) move to hatari to create the scenario. It won't be perfect, but it will be a start, and we can finish it off tomorrow?

I think we need to think a bit more before just randomly having people move all over.

It needs to be organized and orchestrated.

And really for this to work...the whole once a villager is clear move to another cleared villager island.....it really involves outing the seer. Do we actually want to do that?

I think we need to think a bit more before just randomly having people move all over.

It needs to be organized and orchestrated.

And really for this to work...the whole once a villager is clear move to another cleared villager island.....it really involves outing the seer. Do we actually want to do that?
That's what I was saying. Is this plan fail proof enough to justify outing the seer?

I couldn't help reading the last few pages of posts in a whiny kid voice in my head.

So awesome we get another day of campaigning.

I wonder if the trading post will have hard liquor?

Reactions: 4 users
I don't know if we'll be able to depend on items as the fix to STL's plan for getting those that are cleared to the village island. Items are RNG as to which trading post they are at and first come first serve. It would also expose our seer so I don't know if it is worth it