WWedding at the End of the WWorld: Game Thread

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Bread and please were voting for each other, and with both wagons semi-viable in the event of waffles, that seems less likely to be w/w, I agree.

Sloth's abrupt turnaround on please and whether she agreed with my analysis or not made me very uncomfortable.
I want to clear you and Bread, Shorty and AM obviously. I’m on the fence about Sloth. It came kind of late when it seemed like Please was going down.
Yeah I think that's enough for me to move bread to village, the only question mark I have is for sloth
This is the exchange that made me uncomfortable. The posts are far enough apart that she probably could have done a cursory skim of Basics - the first post came around 6:45 and then she changes her vote at 7:22, but it felt off to me at the time. I'll reread tomorrow and see.
Wouldn’t Sloth have at least voted for bread though and tried to gamble with a tie to save Pleasy?

Members don't see this ad.

• Hmm
Reactions: 1 users
Wouldn’t Sloth have at least voted for bread though and tried to gamble with a tie to save Pleasy?
I wouldn't gamble with a tie as any aff, but particularly not when wolfing if a packmate was in it and it would make a second wolf the tiemaker.

• Hmm
Reactions: 3 users
I'm not good at reading genny, but it doesn't strike me as either villagey or wolfy. I can see scenarios where she would do it as either aff.

What are your thoughts?
I'm not sure that I can read into it either way. I want to look at her posts more tomorrow so I can get a better idea.

Members don't see this ad :)
I’m putting my money where my mouth is and going with my wolfiest read

Contingency yeet Mel

Reactions: 1 user
I have to go to sleep now. I have my exam and then I have another buttload of studying to do for my last final on Friday. I’m going to try and be on here more frequently, but school comes before WW.

• Care
As for why Mel is wolfy to me, it comes down mainly to his readslist and thoughts about pleasy, and his total disregard for AM’s post when she called out 5 things that made her worried about his behavior. He addressed point 1, but then ignored the next 4 points and just replied with an emoji. He isn’t providing the substance and guidance that he usually does when village. I know he’s been busy, but I’m just not seeing the same thorough thought process/solid reasoning that I typically see with him.

Can you elaborate on this? Are you saying that I thought I would vote for cubs if his vote picked up steam? Cubs is solidly neutral for me right now. I’ve liked some things he’s said, but I worried that his sensitivity to the whole thing with Dina might be a wolfy lack of humor.
1. people constantly find my reads weird. See last game where people thought my reads were weird and I was voting for both wolves D1 and D2.

B. I ignore AM constantly when I think answering a question of hers will lead nowhere productive, or when I just haven't had time to get around to answering it. I aint scurrd of her.

Purple. I can make lists too.

You're proving my point. It looked like you were hedging on Cubs (someone who usually gets scrutiny on D1) and ready to vote his way if he picked up votes and hedging on him in the meantime while the thread discussed him.

Last edited:
I wouldn't gamble with a tie as any aff, but particularly not when wolfing if a packmate was in it and it would make a second wolf the tiemaker.

Yeah it depends on how risky you are, but I'm with shorty.

My thought process would be this if I was pleasey's partner:

1. Best case bread dies and flips village and I look slightly sus, but both wolves still alive or the other best case is nobody dies
2. Pleasey dies and I look really bad for making the tie going into next cycle
3. I die as the tiemaker and flip wolf making pleasey look worse for the next cycle
4. Bread and pleasey both die and one wolf is dead and I go into the next cycle looking really bad
5. Or worse case scenario both me and pleasy die and that's two wolves dead

etc. etc. etc.

You're quick to forget what happened to you as a tiemaker recently, Zenge.
Okay, but my point is there was enough time to try and make it 4-4 on bread and then try and get village to go bread instead. Just one vote going the wrong way would have saved please if it had been a 4-4 tie.

Okay, but my point is there was enough time to try and make it 4-4 on bread and then try and get village to go bread instead. Just one vote going the wrong way would have saved please if it had been a 4-4 tie.

Yeah I think it depends on how coordinated the pack was.

I'm probably going to table sloth for tomorrow and focus on people on the counterwagons, but keep it in the back of my mind as a possibility

Yeah it depends on how risky you are, but I'm with shorty.

My thought process would be this if I was pleasey's partner:

1. Best case bread dies and flips village and I look slightly sus, but both wolves still alive or the other best case is nobody dies
2. Pleasey dies and I look really bad for making the tie going into next cycle
3. I die as the tiemaker and flip wolf making pleasey look worse for the next cycle
4. Bread and pleasey both die and one wolf is dead and I go into the next cycle looking really bad
5. Or worse case scenario both me and pleasy die and that's two wolves dead

etc. etc. etc.
See my response to shorty above. Sloth voted with a decent amount of time left. Forcing a 4-4 tie with time would have made village make a choice. It would have given Pleasy a chance.

I mean I was on Sloth, I definitely have reservations. I just know I tent to find sloth sketchy and so I think it’s a possibility we should consider and explore.

• Hmm
The wind whipped through the crowd, and a fancy hat or two flew off their respective heads. And...wait, it didn't usually snow here anyway. into Dubz's mouth.
FTFY

• Wow
See my response to shorty above. Sloth voted with a decent amount of time left. Forcing a 4-4 tie with time would have made village make a choice. It would have given Pleasy a chance.

I mean I was on Sloth, I definitely have reservations. I just know I tent to find sloth sketchy and so I think it’s a possibility we should consider and explore.

No I agree with you, just think it should be discussed as a possibility because we don't know what was happening in wolf chat.

I'm not planning to vote for sloth. Like I mentioned earlier I played pirate basics with her and she got misyeeted for similar things that people are mentioning this game.

Members don't see this ad :)
I'm actually getting more concerned about Zenge, but it's mainly because he hasn't pinged me yet and that's UNUSUAL if he's village but I tend to lose my mind about Zenge on D2 anyway, so I'm not ready to vote there.

Reactions: 2 users
I'm actually getting more concerned about Zenge, but it's mainly because he hasn't pinged me yet and that's UNUSUAL if he's village but I tend to lose my mind about Zenge on D2 anyway, so I'm not ready to vote there.

yeahhhhh I'm constantly paranoid about zenge in the early game

• Care
Of those, I feel best about Cyndia and Barky.

I feel good about barky too

What makes you feel good about cyndia? I feel neutral about her atm, but have never been good at reading her

He feels pretty low-key village. I liked some of his posts questioning barks and cubs; as well as his whole cyndia spiel. What usually pings about him for you when he's village?

sheesh and here I thought you were good at reading me

I don't bus, and certainly not on D1 when there are two other viable wagons to choose from

Those wagons werent really there until I moved to bread and made the comment that things seemed too be going too easy on the pleez vote. So not only do I still think there was possibly a wolf at the end of the pleasy wagon (bread, dina who were locked in at that point), Im looking at people like zenge and cray who moved/voted after I made the comment, especially since sloth made some sketchy comments which gave an opportunistic place to vote. Then theres also sloth herself who made the 5th vote on what at the time looked like a runaway pleez vote 5-2-2. Barks had already placed a sloth vote, then zenge and cray jumped on in pretty rapid succession. Also the way Zenge said "yeah, thats too much for me" when he made the vote struck me as odd. I didnt like alleys back and forth, completely agreeing with shorty on her ISO of Pleez' and her wolfstyle being similar and then a few posts later complete hedge sentence of "im concerned people are ganging up on please, but I can see where theyre coming from," and then after all of those comments decides to vote Mel.

so far I feel okay about zenge, he's not giving me the same kind of feelings he gave me after D1 in MHA

• Care
I feel good about barky too

What makes you feel good about cyndia? I feel neutral about her atm, but have never been good at reading her
There were a couple of posts she made that struck me as village pushes, although I just looked at them again and in light of please's flip, I'm not sure I feel quite as good as I thought. I might put her in neutrals.

These were the quotes I felt good about.
@bread do you have any further thoughts on your decision to vote pleasey/stay put there? I'm not very satisfied with this entire exchange and you mentioned you probably would be around the rest of the night.
Also I'm leaning pleasey wolfy so idk how to feel about bread/pleasey voting each other.

But she really hasn't posted much so far, I thought she'd posted more than she actually has. Maybe I'd put her in neutrals instead of village lean for now.

He feels pretty low-key village. I liked some of his posts questioning barks and cubs; as well as his whole cyndia spiel. What usually pings about him for you when he's village?
I tend to feel his posts are stretchier and don't make as much sense when he's actually village. I can go pull some of what had pinged me in CYO II, which I think was the last game I played with him and he was village (and I misyeeted him ... whoops). He'll make logic leaps sometimes when he's village that I just don't follow. When he's wolfing, I usually find him less sketchy (until I die, early, every time).

• Care
Those wagons werent really there until I moved to bread and made the comment that things seemed too be going too easy on the pleez vote. So not only do I still think there was possibly a wolf at the end of the pleasy wagon (bread, dina who were locked in at that point), Im looking at people like zenge and cray who moved/voted after I made the comment, especially since sloth made some sketchy comments which gave an opportunistic place to vote.

It doesn't really matter to me when the wagons formed, there was still a chance for a busser to jump ship once they started building especially with sloth saying sketchy things

@Melchizedek Here's an example of something that pinged me when Zenge was actually village:

I really want to vote Coop, but with that option tabled, I'm side eyeing other people who don't seem to want to engage in discussion about reads/the game.

Vote Stagg
I can get behind this. I feel good about you and Alley at least and I can’t really understand him pushing me and Chaos. Me because I obviously know, but Chaos because it’s the most village I’ve ever felt about Chaos.

Yeet Stagg
Ooooh I do not like you sheeping me like that.
Why did zenge voting with you bother you so much?
The proximity in time bugged me a little because wolf!Zenge has sheeped my votes like that before on people who are misyeeted easily (sunny comes to mind), but what bothered me even more was the fact that he hadn't mentioned Stagg AT ALL prior to putting his vote there. Zenge has 3 posts on Stagg in this entire game, and all of them are from his vote onward. So that, paired with him just following me onto the vote with his justification being that he felt good about me and alley, and didn't like that Stagg was sussing him and chaos, really didn't feel good.

Generally when village!Zenge has a vote, he's had some critical thinking on thread where you can see how he's getting to his conclusions.

It's things like that that tend to trigger me - things where I don't follow his logic at all - and it seems like that happens more when he's village. The only instance of that in this thread so far is MAYBE when he's talking about the ties, but I wouldn't say that's enough to be a ping yet. And the lack of pings is making me paranoid.

It's things like that that tend to trigger me - things where I don't follow his logic at all - and it seems like that happens more when he's village. The only instance of that in this thread so far is MAYBE when he's talking about the ties, but I wouldn't say that's enough to be a ping yet. And the lack of pings is making me paranoid.

I find it funny that we were both triggered by zenge in CYO, but for different reasons

• Care
This is all of his posts that include either of those search terms.

That’s actually a decent guess. My guess was the ghost so Pleasy is probably more logical.

The Please vote has a lot of momentum and I find it spooky, but I’m not necessarily wolf reading anyone who’s on the vote.

I think it’s weird that AM seems to be the counter wagon and it’s being led by Genny and Mel of all people, and I’m not sure I fully understand why.

Alley’s vote for Cray feels very off. The timing of it, given what little Cray had posted up to that point. The reasoning behind it:

It just feels off.

Interested in seeing what Pleasy does to defend.

Interested in seeing if Cyndia sits on bread.

Still confused by Genny and Mel’s AM votes.

He means Pleasy

I want to clear you and Bread, Shorty and AM obviously. I’m on the fence about Sloth. It came kind of late when it seemed like Please was going down.

Well I guess it’s good I didn’t sheep you onto the Pleasy vote. :rofl:

• Hmm
  • Wow
Reactions: 2 users
I'll have to look at his previous wolf games. I don't remember him not interacting with them to this extent.

I know he and dubz interacted a lot in MHA, but that might've been more on dubz part and less so on zenge because he was pretty quiet on D1

• Wow
I know he and dubz interacted a lot in MHA, but that might've been more on dubz part and less so on zenge because he was pretty quiet on D1
I need to evaluate tomorrow with fresh eyes. I always freak out about Zenge on D2, even when I'm in tot chat, so I don't trust my paranoia right now.

Night One

Rather than each being led down the aisle individually, the brides had decided to walk down together, on either side of someone who was very important to both of them. On one hand, a father, ecstatic to see his daughter so happy. On the other, and ex-husband who still cared deeply for the woman who had been his wife. Family trees get so complicated sometimes, don't they?

As they reached the end of the aisle and stood before the officiant, he took the hands of the brides and joined them together, taking a step back. He dug in his pockets for a moment. He had come prepared with a few items to make sure the wedding would go as planned, and nothing could get in the way of this happiest of days. There was one thing, in particular, he was looking for. No, not the mask...not those fabulous shoes...not the hat, though it would look dashing on him...and, oh dear why were those even in his pocket. Finally he found what he was looking for. He quickly handed it off to an usher before facing forward again. The brides hadn't noticed his quick action, but they did notice his scream of pain in the next moment. He slumped to the ground, blood pooling from his back.

The guests all looked around in shock, but somehow no one had seen his attacker. The spooky ghost, who I remind you is a collective hallucination and not actually real, sighed as he floated among the flowers. So much death for such a happy occasion.

Dead is @Zenge142, who was Mad Jack (MJ), a village ~modified~ tinkerer.

12 players remain

1. @supershorty
3. @alleycat03
4. @The_Breadmann
5. @Crayola227
6. @genny
7. @cubsrule4e
8. @Dinashadow
9. @Cyndia
10. @PhiloslothicalStudent
11. A spooky ghost
13. @Barkley13
14. @Animal Midwife
14b. @Melchizedek

Dead:
12. @vetschoolsletmeinplease - The Storm of the Century - Wolf Action Delayer
2. @Zenge142 - MJ - village tinkerer

It is now Day 2. Vote will close on 12/16 at 10pm EST/9pm CST/8pm MST/7pm fantasyland

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 6 users
Vote spoopy ghostie

• Okay...
You're proving my point. It looked like you were hedging on Cubs (someone who usually gets scrutiny on D1) and ready to vote his way if he picked up votes and hedging on him in the meantime while the thread discussed him.
Yeah I’m still not agreeing with what you’re saying. As I said before, cubs is squarely neutral for me. He would have to do something incredibly wolfy today for me to consider voting there because there are so many others who I think are wolfier and need to be evaluated first. I don’t see how that is hedging, but maybe I made myself clearer with this post