WWedding at the End of the WWorld: Game Thread

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Yeah I think it depends on how coordinated the pack was.

I'm probably going to table sloth for tomorrow and focus on people on the counterwagons, but keep it in the back of my mind as a possibility
Another thing to consider with sloth and pleasy as a pack is that this would be sloth’s first wolf game. Idk if a noob wolf would be bold enough to try and bus like that. Please has done very well as a wolf before, but even with her help idk if sloth would be willing to risk a tie or vote for her packmate.

Members don't see this ad.

Then theres also sloth herself who made the 5th vote on what at the time looked like a runaway pleez vote 5-2-2.
This is when I entered the thread and saw almost a runaway vote on please. That made me feel like she was village because of the lack of defense, and yeah I did get nervous seeing how many votes she had in what appeared to be a relatively short timeframe. I ended up going there for a bit since I didn’t think the Mel vote was worth it, but after 2 of my village reads pointed out that’s not the best course of action, and Mel became even sketchier, I changed my vote to the wolfiest person.

Members don't see this ad :)
On one hand, a father, ecstatic to see his daughter so happy. On the other, and ex-husband who still cared deeply for the woman who had been his wife.
Dubz.... did you divorce Hubz for this game

• Haha
Reactions: 2 users
Feels likr defense of please and trying to peel off votes
Nah I just value AM’s opinion as someone who is clearly village and thought maybe she would vote with me on Mel since she also seemed concerned about him. I don’t think that’s really peeling votes away from Please, but I can see how it could appear like that.

Okay I’ll be back after I go use up all of my remaining brain cells take my final.

• Care
I’m barely awake, so if I leave someone off the list, that’s why.

AM
alley
Dina
Barky
Bread
Mel

Cyndia, genny, Cray

Sloth
cubs

Will look into posts later, but have a busy day at lab and day close in another game tonight, so might be a little sparser until then.

• Care
Reactions: 1 users
I’m not really seeing the PleezIt sketch even in the iso much but will be interesting to see how she defends since she is very often a village read.
This felt off, I wouldn’t say please is very often a village read. 1, she doesn’t play that often, and 2, she gets a lot of sketch points in every village game because of her hedgy posts. I’m planning to ISO cubs and sloth when I get a chance, but Cray quoting this put it back in my head and I wanted to comment on it.

Then there’s a few things in this post that are tingly feeling.
Those wagons werent really there until I moved to bread and made the comment that things seemed too be going too easy on the pleez vote.
Feels like taking responsibility for the formation of the counter wagons, which is … I guess not wolfy in itself because why would a wolf want to draw attention to them building counterwagons against a now flipped wolf? But it’s weird.
So not only do I still think there was possibly a wolf at the end of the pleasy wagon (bread, dina who were locked in at that point), Im looking at people like zenge and cray who moved/voted after I made the comment, especially since sloth made some sketchy comments which gave an opportunistic place to vote.
Lol at thinking that his comment had anything to do with getting Zenge to vote when or where he did. Zenge’s historic voting behavior on D1 is infuriating frustrating, but I sincerely doubt that it had anything to do with cubs’ comment. Same with Cray, who was only in and out. I’m also not sure why someone making sketchy comments, like sloth did, is an opportunistic place to vote.
Then theres also sloth herself who made the 5th vote on what at the time looked like a runaway pleez vote 5-2-2. Barks had already placed a sloth vote, then zenge and cray jumped on in pretty rapid succession. Also the way Zenge said "yeah, thats too much for me" when he made the vote struck me as odd. I didnt like alleys back and forth, completely agreeing with shorty on her ISO of Pleez' and her wolfstyle being similar and then a few posts later complete hedge sentence of "im concerned people are ganging up on please, but I can see where theyre coming from," and then after all of those comments decides to vote Mel.
This reads like throwing sus around to see where it will stick.

• Hmm
cubs also stands out to me immediately for slight defending of pleasey earlier in the cycle, have to look into him more tomorrow
I need to look back but I think he was also still defending her towards the end
I didnt like alleys back and forth, completely agreeing with shorty on her ISO of Pleez' and her wolfstyle being similar and then a few posts later complete hedge sentence of "im concerned people are ganging up on please, but I can see where theyre coming from," and then after all of those comments decides to vote Mel.
This is definitely concerning for alley who was also pinging me earlier in the cycle. I really need to look back at the end of the day yesterday

• Sad
This is definitely concerning for alley who was also pinging me earlier in the cycle. I really need to look back at the end of the day yesterday
I am confident in my alley reading card and don’t think this is the right place to look for a wolf.

• Love
  • Hmm
Reactions: 3 users
Members don't see this ad :)
And for everyone saying Im wolfy because I didnt find VSDEADNOW wolfy.... well all I can say is, if every villager with a wrong read is wolfy, then we've already reached parity and beyond.

• Hmm

AM
alley
Dina
Barky
Bread
Mel

Cyndia, genny, Cray

Sloth
cubs

Will look into posts later, but have a busy day at lab and day close in another game tonight, so might be a little sparser until then.

Wow. I get wolfiest for a wrong read and my post yeet paragraph? Ive already broken my own rules. Back to fractionated phrasings it is.

• Care
Wow. I get wolfiest for a wrong read and my post yeet paragraph? Ive already broken my own rules. Back to fractionated phrasings it is.
No, those are just the ones I saw this morning. And it has nothing to do with the length of posts, but with what you say in them.

I'm planning to do ISOs when I have time, but as I mentioned, I have a lot going on today.

No, those are just the ones I saw this morning. And it has nothing to do with the length of posts, but with what you say in them.

I'm planning to do ISOs when I have time, but as I mentioned, I have a lot going on today.
-i figured it was the content, not sure what length would have to do with it.
- barks backed my alley eval
- the sloth move is not an out of this world tinfoil but a very real possibility
- the zenge, cray votes felt opportunistic, never said it made them wolves

Reactions: 1 user
I will wager eating multiple hats that alley is village and we should look elsewhere. I haven't misread her since Bioshock.

Your reads list looked pretty okay, actually, but still want to do those ISOs later.

village - shorty, AM, barks
neutral to lean village - Mel, cyndia, genny
neutral to lean wolf - bread, dina
a little wolfier - cray, alley
even wolfier - Sloth
wolfiest - spooky ghost
Why is Dina where she is?

Why is Dina where she is?

-gut/tone
-still contend that her "hello im back" is out of dina meta/strange for her to say
-cant rule out, while slightly risky, her pleasy vote wasnt just for village cred; couldnt anticipate what wagons would form after, made the pleasy vote only after saying this
I'm not sure where I want to go with my vote to be honest. Pleasey has done some things that have swung her slightly wolfy, her reads list felt a little off, her sloth read in particular

Would really like to hear more from cyndia. Bread vote seems too easy, I agree with zenge on what he said about that.
-as 4th vote very risky to then try to move off once the other wagons got maybe closer than expected

-typing all of this out now actually makes me want to move bread more village in that scenario. He actually put pleezit in the lead 3-2

• Hmm
  • Okay...
-gut/tone
-still contend that her "hello im back" is out of dina meta/strange for her to say
-cant rule out, while slightly risky, her pleasy vote wasnt just for village cred; couldnt anticipate what wagons would form after, made the pleasy vote only after saying this

-as 4th vote very risky to then try to move off once the other wagons got maybe closer than expected
I still have to do VCA still but I don't see how voting a wolf past mid D2 would mean she didn't see the wagon formation. That vote solidified please as an EOD wagon no matter how much people to form alternative wagons afterwards.
-typing all of this out now actually makes me want to move bread more village in that scenario. He actually put pleezit in the lead 3-2
Why is Cyndia so high in a village!Bread world?

-never said sloth/cray was a pack. i think its actually unlikely seeing as cray put sloth closer to pleez
-if sloth village, it was an easy spot for a wolf!cray to vote without looking bad, especially after village!zenge went there first
But you're voting sloth so you clearly don't believe the bolded.

I still have to do VCA still but I don't see how voting a wolf past mid D2 would mean she didn't see the wagon formation. That vote solidified please as an EOD wagon no matter how much people to form alternative wagons afterwards.

Why is Cyndia so high in a village!Bread world?

-honestly have been overlooking cyndia as havent played in a while, so Im not sure the connection there unless youre strictly talking about her vote
-even i just realized bread needed to be read a little more village, maybe she will too

-honestly have been overlooking cyndia as havent played in a while, so Im not sure the connection there unless youre strictly talking about her vote
-even i just realized bread needed to be read a little more village, maybe she will too
She will what?

-Which would move cray more village if sloth wolf.
-cant have two scenarios in mind for affiliations of two players?
No, that doesn't make sense to me if you're already voting there. It comes off as hedgy. I can see if you're undecided on which is wolfier, but you already seem set in a sloth wolf world so that would also mean you're set in a Cray village world until the former changes.

-opportunistic late vote onto sloth
-pushing early cubs sketch, recent village games had her wanting me around
She can feel differently about you from game to game. I don’t think that’s really a “gotcha” moment

No, that doesn't make sense to me if you're already voting there. It comes off as hedgy. I can see if you're undecided on which is wolfier, but you already seem set in a sloth wolf world so that would also mean you're set in a Cray village world until the former changes.

-Since when is w/v vs v/w defined as hedgy? Im committing to a wolf read either way.
-if its too hedgy for you feel free to vote me

Village: AM, shorty, Dina

Village side of neutral: Cray

Neutral: Cubs, Cyndia, genny, Bread

Wolfy side of neutral: Barks

Wolfy: Mel, Sloth

-Since when is w/v vs v/w defined as hedgy? Im committing to a wolf read either way.
-if its too hedgy for you feel free to vote me
The thing is they're both on the wolf side of your list. I wouldn't have a problem if you put Cray on the village side.

Explain Barks and Cray placements?
Cray’s content has made me feel better about her, and I feel semi-good about her at this point. I was voting for her before she posted a ton and now that she’s posted I’m following what she’s saying and agreeing with her posts.

I kind of talked about barks earlier but she’s doing the thing where I know she’s playing but I keep forgetting that she’s here. It’s exactly what happened during the emojis game with the wolf sweep. I’m pretty sure I became suspicious of her right before endgame and ended up being right

Another thing to consider with sloth and pleasy as a pack is that this would be sloth’s first wolf game. Idk if a noob wolf would be bold enough to try and bus like that. Please has done very well as a wolf before, but even with her help idk if sloth would be willing to risk a tie or vote for her packmate.

Maybe not on her own, but if the pack asked her too she might

AM
alley
Dina
Barky
Bread
Mel

Cyndia, genny, Cray

Sloth
cubs

This is pretty much where I am except I'm trying to decide if sloth is this wolfy

I need to look back but I think he was also still defending her towards the end

Also pleasey put cubs in her village pile which I pointed out yesterday that it seemed weird to me

What are you thoughts on cubs?

• Hmm
Cray’s content has made me feel better about her, and I feel semi-good about her at this point. I was voting for her before she posted a ton and now that she’s posted I’m following what she’s saying and agreeing with her posts.
What content specifically is making you feel good about her?

-gut/tone

When have I ever done something like this as a wolf?

This is not aligned with my wolf meta at all and it's a moot point because I never would've voted for please/shaded her to begin with if I was her packmate

cubs- sounds like what I've seen from village cubs
oh also @vetschoolsletmeinplease could you please explain your cubs read some more? What in particular has stood out to you as village!cubs?
nothing in particular, it’s purely tonal from what I’ve seen the last couple of games I’ve played w Cubs

Not sure if please would openly put a packmate in the village pile, but it felt strange to me yesterday before she flipped

I’m not really seeing the PleezIt sketch even in the iso much but will be interesting to see how she defends since she is very often a village read.
Well ive got village reads on PleezIt, AM, and shorty so I guess Ill vote for one of the other 2 on the wagon cause I dont have much else right now.

vote bread

some cubs defense of please

His reasoning for his bread vote feels off too

vote cubs