WWhere There's a WWhisk, There's a WWay! - Game Thread

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
I have literally never listened to someone telling me to do this
I'D ADVISE YOU TO LISTEN THIS TIME

This is exhausting. Back to jokes.

Members don't see this ad.

Reactions: 1 users
I'm trying to decide if the above are more "I'm answering this question because these noobs are still green and I want to help them" or "I'm answering this question because look everyone, I'm helping village" :thinking:

Looking back at this comment VMH had about Finn and Pos, in light of knowing she's village. Was she on to something? I need to go back and see where they voted.

Members don't see this ad :)
Current tally? I am debating throwing a wrench into things.
At this point, one mod (me) had fallen asleep accidentally after another mod (KB) had texted me she was going to sleep.

I’m waiting for the next page to see if PBC made an appearance. What a page turner!!

Looking back at this comment VMH had about Finn and Pos, in light of knowing she's village. Was she on to something? I need to go back and see where they voted.
This would mean a lot more if she had flipped wolf... she has been proven to be in the dark by flipping villa

Doesn't mean there's nothing there but I find this comment kinda weird. Especially since vmh said a lot of other things.

Reactions: 1 user
Members don't see this ad :)
Umm that post, and actually none of her posts are about me. maybe go back and iso her again...

^ This is how I bake....

[insert yelling and swearing and degrading comments]

Dead is
@LetItSnow , bananas foster, a vanilla villager. Burnt to a crisp. Below is pre-burned image:
20COOKING-BANANAS-FOSTER2-articleLarge.jpg

Also welcome back VMH/@vetmedhead

Please adjust pm's accordingly.
1fihSRq.png

It is now Day 2. Lynch will close at midnight EST.

Roster
1. @vetmedhead, chocolate chip cookies?
2. @johnnaboo
3. @killerleaf
4. @capri1722
5. @Melchizedek
6. @StayingPositive2017
7. @Animal Midwife
8. @SkiOtter / @kcoughli
10. @MixedAnimals77
11. @allieh8607
12. @Crayola227
13. @Trilt
9. @PippyPony
14. @finnickthedog
16. @Lawper
17. @SnowshoeDog143
18. @Stella Mudd
19. @Skyerien
20. @bryndiana.jones
21. @nohika
22. @cdoconn
23. @VicariousAsparagus
24. @fromthebox

NPC: @WildZoo

Burned, Broken, and Buried:
15. @LetItSnow,
bananas foster

Reactions: 2 users
1. If this was a village Rezzr's doing, rezzing a vanillager was a bad choice.
2. @bryndiana.jones LIS already said it, but your reads last night were superficial, any other thoughts?
3. paging @Stella Mudd for content

1. If this was a village Rezzr's doing, rezzing a vanillager was a bad choice.

I don't know, I'm of the idea that it's better to use the rez early on rather than die with it.

Reactions: 3 users
There are different camps here.

I wouldn't have rezzed just because I'm grumpy about defense. :p But village numbers are village numbers.
Yeah, in Michigan it really helped village because the two rezzes happened faster than Dy could double kill before she was vig killed. That being said... We don't know if meats is village.

Heads up to everyone that I had a really bad night last night in terms of personal stuff, and was supposed to leave 4 hours ago for vacation, so if I seem a little grumpier than usual, that is why.

Lynch Bryndy

Rezzer was right to use rez early, imo

And as I repeated about 1 billion times in the Michigan game, it's a village distraction to go after her until originals have been found, at which point she should probably be lynched.

Eying Paws already for throwing shade in that direction.

Rezzer was right to use rez early, imo

And as I repeated about 1 billion times in the Michigan game, it's a village distraction to go after her until originals have been found, at which point she should probably be lynched.

Eying Paws already for throwing shade in that direction.
Didn't really mean to throw shade, was more just stating that early rezzes can be good for village.

Hopefully I will be up in less than 13 hours to post more

For now

###cdoconn###

Not because the one vote I had, but if you go back to the early part of thread (the only part I've been able to reread) they weren't just off about the Mel-one-vote-bandwagon, do an iso of anyone that commented on Egg, and I agree with their thoughts.

Someone said that Mel tends to cultivate lynch targets for later by throwing shade.

I couldn't help but wonder if cdo was doing this with me. I'm easy to throw shade on. I would have thought it a throwaway vote, but the rest of it together, makes it seem like less of a throwaway in my mind.

I still don't like hydras and I'm eyeing ski, but in the absence of greater thread analysis and greater reason to suspect ski, cdo was the first one to really jump at me.

I'm trying to decide if the above are more "I'm answering this question because these noobs are still green and I want to help them" or "I'm answering this question because look everyone, I'm helping village" :thinking:

Paws above was right, this was about Pippy and Finn.

Be curious what VMH has to say about this now.

Also I don't care what anyone says, rezzes can't be trusted unless they're seered, and no, I'm not asking for that or trying to out the seer. And if we totally trusted the rez that would just make them a conversion target. Or a night kill. Or a distraction.

Buuuuut, the comment is made to hunt originals first and worry about rez conversions later, but sometimes rezzes come back with abilities they didn't have when they died. That could be good for wolves or villagers, I guess.

I'm conservative, we're going to lose villagers for sure, I'd rather that what is dead stay dead than risk the wolves gaining an advantage.

No offense to VMH. I hope she's village still, her pre-death comments I found insightful.

Just food for village thought, my 2 cents on rezzes. Just can't be trusted, just not worth it most times.

This would mean a lot more if she had flipped wolf... she has been proven to be in the dark by flipping villa

Doesn't mean there's nothing there but I find this comment kinda weird. Especially since vmh said a lot of other things.

What it did mean was that I could trust what she said was what she *believed.* Maybe not accurate, but not outright deceitful. Honest opinions, while opinions only, count for a lot in this game, actually. Especially from insightful players.

I was doing my thread reread and was gonna do that thing where in order as I go I comment on everything I thought worth commenting on. LIS does that when he catches up. I only got as far as VMH's quoted comment.

In any case, in wake of travel and coming home, I quit. I'm tired. Going to bed. I can be stalked at any time for not only online status but last seen activity. Unlike many of you, I might add.

I'm not sure what you mean. I'm not trying to tunnel.
Which is unusual. At least from MI and from what else I've gathered from others comments you're usually way more questioning and you're super relaxed this game... it seems off. Would like your analysis today on players before lynch close that way you can respond with your thoughts on the other players you and other people have called out.

I would like to hear more from @animalmidwife today. They don't seem nearly as tunnel like comparing to other games...

I don't feel like AM usually tunnels. She usually doesn't say much of what she thinks, she just challenges people, usually plural. Demands huge blocks of text in spoilers called reads, plays 20 questions, asks players chosen seemingly at random what they think over and over. Also often votes early to put on pressure, and changes vote late to do same. ;)

Tunneling is a bit different, her and I both do it at times, I think D2 is a bit early to declare she's tunneling when she hasn't even gone for the same player as I can tell.

I was doing my thread reread and was gonna do that thing where in order as I go I comment on everything I thought worth commenting on. LIS does that when he catches up. I only got as far as VMH's quoted comment.

In any case, in wake of travel and coming home, I quit. I'm tired. Going to bed. I can be stalked at any time for not only online status but last seen activity. Unlike many of you, I might add.
You are so defensive to everything that I cringe a little bit every time I read your posts.

Don't know how I feel about the rez. It's a huge move for so early in the game and can go either way for the village.

@vetmedhead, can you add any insight on your thoughts post rez?

Also, @Stella Mudd and @brydianna.jones - you've been very quiet.

Which is unusual. At least from MI and from what else I've gathered from others comments you're usually way more questioning and you're super relaxed this game... it seems off. Would like your analysis today on players before lynch close that way you can respond with your thoughts on the other players you and other people have called out.

Maybe I'm getting territorial here, but I think you need to offer more of your thoughts about someone beyond demanding their thoughts.
This is typical of AM, but I can't tell if this aggressiveness while offering up little is wolfy coming from you. Wolves can often be very confidently aggressive keeping insecure villagers on the defense.

I don't know what to tell you. I feel like someone tells me I'm acting off every game.

I think what Mixy is getting at is that AM usually picks up on something and then hammers away the person with questions until she has a satisfactory answer. It is a bit odd she hasn’t done that yet given the sketchy stuff people have been putting out, but it is also only D2