WWhere There's a WWhisk, There's a WWay! - Game Thread

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I'm with Mixy in that I don't feel strongly against Mel or Snowy. FTB and Stella will probably get themselves modkilled soon so I am going to

lynch VA

I have been debating who to vote for all day, and you specifically said you thought KL was a wolf but you did not vote for her. That sounds to me like taking more of a gamble on a vote that is not a "sure thing", over one that you think (for whatever reason) is a "sure thing". That does not make any sense, and I find it odd that anyone would not vote for someone they are certain is a wolf.
 
I'm with Mixy in that I don't feel strongly against Mel or Snowy. FTB and Stella will probably get themselves modkilled soon so I am going to

lynch VA

I have been debating who to vote for all day, and you specifically said you thought KL was a wolf but you did not vote for her. That sounds to me like taking more of a gamble on a vote that is not a "sure thing", over one that you think (for whatever reason) is a "sure thing". That does not make any sense, and I find it odd that anyone would not vote for someone they are certain is a wolf.
I know I'm beating a dead horse on this particular topic tonight.

But does something being odd make it "wolfy" to you?
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I know I'm beating a dead horse.

But does something being odd make it "wolfy" to you?
VA comes off super nooby, which makes sense. But I have a feeling it's more nerves on their part because they are a noob wolf, and don't want to say too much. Could also be noob villager, but those are my thoughts.
 
FINAL D3 All you Knead Lynch Tally

Paws (1) - Cray
Snowy (5) - Trilt, capri, vmh, mel, paws
Cray ()
Mel (6) - VAsp, finn, kski, nohi, snowy, Pippy
capri (1) - stella
skye (1) - AM
VAsp (3) - KL, Skye, Bryndy
bryndy (1) - cdo
cdo (1) - Mixy
mixy () -
FTB (1) - allie

Missing: FTB

20/21

Deadline: Has come and gone like an overripe banana

2ae7f1264ad5752dfd18c52d4bd1e687.jpg
 
So you think they're a noob wolf who explicitly called out KL as a wolf?
In addition, how would VA know with such certainty? An item maybe but then again I go back to why did VA just not vote for KL? I do agree VA is quite distracting, but I guess then we are lucky that she does not post all that often lol
 
Well class, what parting words will Chef leave you with tonight? Have you finally begun to make some progress?


giphy.gif


. . .

slack-imgs-3.gif

Dead is
Mel, Russian tea cakes, a vanilla villager and powdered sugar masterpiece.
It is now NIGHT 3! Please note: Deadline is extended, once again, so ya'll can enjoy the holiday unlike SOME PEOPLE *cough* who will be getting up early for work, because we can't all have nice things. Night closes at 8 am EST. Enjoy sleeping in.

Roster
1. @vetmedhead, chocolate chip cookies?
3. @killerleaf
4. @capri1722
6. @StayingPositive2017
7. @Animal Midwife
8. @SkiOtter / @kcoughli
10. @MixedAnimals77
11. @allieh8607
12. @Crayola227
13. @Trilt
9. @PippyPony
14. @finnickthedog
17. @SnowshoeDog143
18. @Stella Mudd
19. @Skyerien
20. @bryndiana.jones
21. @nohika
22. @cdoconn
23. @VicariousAsparagus
24. @fromthebox

NPC: @WildZoo

Burned, Broken, and Buried:
15. @LetItSnow, bananas foster
16. @Lawper, apple cinnamon streusel muffins
2. @johnnaboo, Dutch apple pie
5. @Melchizedek, Russian tea cakes

​
 
Last edited:
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Absolutely.

But I've not been convinced to someone else at this point, and this would be a nice lynch to analyze if she did flip wolf.

If Egg continues playing the way she is, may consider landing there. Or Nohi depending on some ISOing.
Okay that makes sense. I was just wondering if I was missing something
 
There are many ways that baking can go wrong. You can over stir, under cook, over cook, leave out an ingredient, accidentally (or on purpose) substitute a wrong ingredient. The list goes on. Seems there was an amateur baker in the kitchen last night. Not only is the kitchen a mess but there is what might be sour cream coffee cake out on the counter. I don't know, it's a little hard to make out what it's supposed to be. If it is sour cream coffee cake, it seems the baking went wrong somehow. This brown lump of something is dried out, what I think is the glaze looks burnt, and it just doesn't look like something anyone would want to eat. Not only that but they didn't even clean up after themselves!

Dead is @Trilt, Sour cream coffee cake, a vanilla villager.
d56b1148-08bb-41bb-8589-d11893055461.jpg

Today is St. MuppetFluffBall Day! Welcome back @LetItSnow!

Alright, who tried to follow the Swedish Chef's recipe? This is a baking class not a cooking class. CLEAN UP THIS MESS! Seems you all shuffled your seats today due to the mess. You might find you're next to someone you weren't before.



Please note roster changes and adjust your PM's accordingly

It is now Day 4. Lynch will close at 10 pm EST.
Please note the time change

For failing to meet minimum requirements again, @fromthebox has been replaced by @Glammyre


Roster
12. @Crayola227
1. @vetmedhead, chocolate chip cookies?
20. @bryndiana.jones
6. @StayingPositive2017
17. @SnowshoeDog143
19. @Skyerien
9. @PippyPony
4. @capri1722
11. @allieh8607
15. @LetItSnow, bananas foster?
22. @cdoconn
21. @nohika
10. @MixedAnimals77
18. @Stella Mudd
3. @killerleaf
14. @finnickthedog
8. @SkiOtter / @kcoughli
24. @Glammyre (formerly the player known as FTB)
7. @Animal Midwife
23. @VicariousAsparagus

NPC: @WildZoo

Burned, Broken, and Buried:
16. @Lawper, apple cinnamon streusel muffins
2. @johnnaboo, Dutch apple pie
5. @Melchizedek, Russian tea cakes
13. @Trilt, Sour cream coffee cake
 
Last edited:
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Would still like to hear back from Stella and VA.

Last day of vacation so early vote until I can read and try to catch up tonight.

###lynch VA###
 
I think VA is doing a very good job of flying under the radar atm? After initial suspicion.
I'm a smooth operator. Smoooooooth operatah.

AM, when I was talking about the "pack leader" idea, I meant that killer seemed to be the one putting on votes after a target had been determined, not the one determining the target themselves. As such, I didn't think they actually had a huge impact when 20+ villagers were around, so I thought putting pressure on Mel would be a more useful use of my lynch vote. If Mel had been a wolf, it may have impacted the wolves more by taking out a veteran. Since he wasn't, that still answers some questions. Taking out killer (who I still think is a wolf), wouldn't have answered any questions. The lynch vote was more about having to vote early and garnering information rather than taking out a wolf.

AM + others who asked others who I had pegged as suspicious besides cdoc, mostly Mel, Pos, Pippy, and Cray. The only real reason I thought they were suspicious though is because I read their posts as kinda mean. On the one hand, people have been saying "aggressiveness" could indicate wolfing. On the other, going after someone just because of personality (I can't meta) seems like poor strategy.

Person who thought I was angry (Sorry, I can't remember your name right now!), sorry if I came off that way! I'll try and be more cordial in future posts.

I'll probably get a chance to come back on during the day, so I won't cast lynch yet. Still looking at killer, cdoc, and a bunch of others in light of Mel's villagerness.
 
Lynch finn

Mel seemed to have strong suspicions here.
I had been getting a village-ish vibe from Finn, so I'm curious about what the suspicions were beyond just low activity.

That said, I felt like it was a little weird how she pushed for Mel last night, then backed off a bit as he was getting lynched but didn't fully back off. That does smack more of wolfy Finn in my mind.
 
Lynch finn

Mel seemed to have strong suspicions here.
Obviously I don't know the complete conversations you had with Mel, but he implied to me that he expressed concerns about both Finn and Snowy to you, and you questioned the Snowy suspicions. With Trout coming up village too, and them both thinking Snowy, can you explain why you feel Finn is a better lynch today than Snowy?

Edit: adding Trilt's quote
You dishonour the poor dude with a broken gif.
Tssk tssk.
Contingency lynch Snowy
 
Last edited:
Allie, last night Trilt mentioned before she died that it was odd that you would choose to vote for FTB since she would likely be modkilled (I did not vote for her for this reason), can you explain why you did?
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
That said, I felt like it was a little weird how she pushed for Mel last night, then backed off a bit as he was getting lynched but didn't fully back off. That does smack more of wolfy Finn in my mind.

Yeah, I figured sharing my thoughts but not waffling was going to make me look bad if he ended up flipping villager... but it's not like you can take it back after you post it.

When I posted the first thing, I hadn't looked at how close the lynch was. Had just finished catching up on posts and hadn't really looked at the tally. Mind you I knew snowy was a candidate but didn't know it was 5 votes to 6 votes.

I meant what I said. It did give me pause for him to throw out that comment he did at 11:15ish because it didn't make sense as a wolf move. But by the time I was seeing it, it was 5 minutes to lynch close. It's a little like when people throw out role reveals in the last few minutes of lynch, there's not a whole lot of time to think about what to do. My options were to lynch Snowy or lynch Mel at that point. No way was I going to make a tie by moving my vote anywhere else. I decided to go with my gut after seeing how close the vote was because up until that point in the lynch, I was feeling pretty strongly that Mel was a wolf for reasons that I discussed over the past few cycles.

I'm going to make another post with my thoughts as of right now. Just wanted to address this first.
 
At the risk of parroting, I'm going to echo the thought that my top candidates for lynch today are Egg and Snowy.

Egg because she just seems off and Snowy because I can see the logic behind that lynch and if she is in fact a wolf, we'll get good information out of yesterday's lynch. I'm going to go with lynch egg for now because I'd like to put some pressure on her.

lynch egg

Ski is also grabbing my attention a little bit, because it almost seems like she is copying my moves. Granted, she came on and lynched egg first today but it's the player I was expressing suspicion about after Mel. But much like with VA and his oddness, I'm struggling to make this wolfy behavior... it's just kind of odd.

Mel thought Snowy and Finn could be wolves. He told AM his suspicions on the above, and if Snowy shows up village he thinks AM and Capri may be wolves, as Capri pretty quickly jumped on the Snowy lynch.

You say he thought AM and Capri might be wolves if Snowy was village... but he was voting for Capri until self preservation became necessary. I'm a bit confused by this as it just doesn't seem match his on thread actions.
 
Ski is also grabbing my attention a little bit, because it almost seems like she is copying my moves. Granted, she came on and lynched egg first today but it's the player I was expressing suspicion about after Mel. But much like with VA and his oddness, I'm struggling to make this wolfy behavior... it's just kind of odd.
I was thinking the same.
Lynch Cdo to get her talking.

It’s not really like her to NOT talk and I don’t remember her ever doing a big reads list like the one she did yesterday or the day before in previous games.
I’m pretty sure the last reads post like that I did was the basics game with the whole drama situation regarding not checking up on the thread when I was at work, but answering texts... :angelic: I just had some free time on Saturday, so before people said I wasn’t contributing I wanted to throw out what I was thinking since I’m a typical dead-early-on player and wanted my thoughts heard while I could. Alas, it’s done nothing but backfire in my face.
 
he seem
At the risk of parroting, I'm going to echo the thought that my top candidates for lynch today are Egg and Snowy.

Egg because she just seems off and Snowy because I can see the logic behind that lynch and if she is in fact a wolf, we'll get good information out of yesterday's lynch. I'm going to go with lynch egg for now because I'd like to put some pressure on her.

lynch egg

Ski is also grabbing my attention a little bit, because it almost seems like she is copying my moves. Granted, she came on and lynched egg first today but it's the player I was expressing suspicion about after Mel. But much like with VA and his oddness, I'm struggling to make this wolfy behavior... it's just kind of odd.



You say he thought AM and Capri might be wolves if Snowy was village... but he was voting for Capri until self preservation became necessary. I'm a bit confused by this as it just doesn't seem match his on thread actions.
He seemed to frimly think you and Snowy were wolves and the AM/Capri was if Snowy was not a wolf. I have you at neutral but difficult to read, and with Trilt feeling a snowy lynch that's why I placed my lynch there.
 
I’m pretty sure the last reads post like that I did was the basics game with the whole drama situation regarding not checking up on the thread when I was at work, but answering texts... :angelic: I just had some free time on Saturday, so before people said I wasn’t contributing I wanted to throw out what I was thinking since I’m a typical dead-early-on player and wanted my thoughts heard while I could. Alas, it’s done nothing but backfire in my face.
I said I didn’t remember if you had or not. Not that you never ever have 😛
I just want you to talk more, hence my lynch vote on you currently.