You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
WWho Goes There? - Game Thread
Started by Animal Midwife
Get help with your application
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
Listen to me very closely. I need you to kill your grandmother.
But then I wont be the favorite anymore, and thats all i have going for me in life right now 😳
actually now I've spooked myself about cubs and have convinced myself he's a baddie. idk. I need to go back and ISO him I guess to decide if the sleepy read is to be trusted.
Guess it's already that time of the game I get paranoid!![]()
ok its dubz and sporty
unyeet sun
yeet Gmaw Dubz
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
you've also got those fabulous cats.But then I wont be the favorite anymore, and thats all i have going for me in life right now 😳
WildZoo
Noble Dubz Dictator, Unyeetable Phasing Wolf
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
God I hope you're villageidk.
dubz said she's a gravedigger. it's either a great lie and i'm proud of her for it and want to watch her kill someone else tonight. OR... AM has a wicked sense of humor and is laughing at everyone trying to make sense out of those results.
Did you see what see claimed? Do you have any idea how that's going to affect the game? She could be lying!I might have to... but sunni has done nothing to dissuade me and theres 40 minutes left.
WildZoo
Noble Dubz Dictator, Unyeetable Phasing Wolf
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
Falling right into the AM modly traps, smh
Or she’s angery people are focusing on it so muchOR... AM has a wicked sense of humor and is laughing at everyone trying to make sense out of those results.
WildZoo
Noble Dubz Dictator, Unyeetable Phasing Wolf
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
You're being dramaticDid you see what see claimed? Do you have any idea how that's going to affect the game? She could be lying!
Sunni is not always truthfulDid you see what see claimed? Do you have any idea how that's going to affect the game? She could be lying!
Day 2 Elementary, My Dear Yeet Tally
Suni (1) - genny
rocky () -
Cyndia (1) - dubz
cubs () -
MsP () -
dubz (4) - rocky, Barks, MsP, cubs
genny (1) - Suni
7/9
dubz is in the lead
yeet close in ~35 minutes
Missing: Cyndia, Sporty
Suni (1) - genny
rocky () -
Cyndia (1) - dubz
cubs () -
MsP () -
dubz (4) - rocky, Barks, MsP, cubs
genny (1) - Suni
7/9
dubz is in the lead
yeet close in ~35 minutes
Missing: Cyndia, Sporty
Don’t forget about maj
uh. majority is 5 yeah?
WildZoo
Noble Dubz Dictator, Unyeetable Phasing Wolf
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
Lazy villagers are gonna make it hard to find the wolves going for the easy misyeet, sad
WildZoo
Noble Dubz Dictator, Unyeetable Phasing Wolf
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
Sweet, can I hammer myself? 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I was typing a response and it had a lot of adverbs in it.
And then that made me think of how much Dubz would hate that post because she hates adverbs
So I will be concise and say "idk what's happening"
And then that made me think of how much Dubz would hate that post because she hates adverbs
So I will be concise and say "idk what's happening"
It's a huge lie! Well done dubz. Noone can pull off absurd better than you.idk.
dubz said she's a gravedigger. it's either a great lie and i'm proud of her for it and want to watch her kill someone else tonight. OR... AM has a wicked sense of humor and is laughing at everyone trying to make sense out of those results.
what's wrong with adverbs? explain softly.I was typing a response and it had a lot of adverbs in it.
And then that made me think of how much Dubz would hate that post because she hates adverbs
So I will be concise and say "idk what's happening"
WildZoo
Noble Dubz Dictator, Unyeetable Phasing Wolf
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
I'll take the compliment I guess, but I take back what I said about liking your effort today 😛It's a huge lie! Well done dubz. Noone can pull off absurd better than you.
I know but gravedigger is risky. We go for sunny after if it's not dubz.Sunni is not always truthful
Weren’t you going for just low posters earlier thoooooLazy villagers are gonna make it hard to find the wolves going for the easy misyeet, sad
don't YOU forget about majDon’t forget about maj
Maybe now my rage makes more senseomg how do you get through these wafflefests without killing everyone if you don't drink?

Ask Dubz. I love adverbs.what's wrong with adverbs? explain softly.
WildZoo
Noble Dubz Dictator, Unyeetable Phasing Wolf
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
Ask your wolf partnerI was typing a response and it had a lot of adverbs in it.
And then that made me think of how much Dubz would hate that post because she hates adverbs
So I will be concise and say "idk what's happening"
WildZoo
Noble Dubz Dictator, Unyeetable Phasing Wolf
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
Yeah because lazy villagers are indistinguishable from wolves. Which is exactly what I'm saying.Weren’t you going for just low posters earlier thooooo
I think the fact I don't have anything on MsP or Cyndia is troublesome. Also genny but I never have anything for genny so nothing new there. I'll probably reevaluate those tomorrow.
I'm ready to place my paranoid vote on cubs but I also hate that because it literally is a paranoid vote.
@cubsrule4e you need to play more often so I can get my groove back on you :/
I'm ready to place my paranoid vote on cubs but I also hate that because it literally is a paranoid vote.
@cubsrule4e you need to play more often so I can get my groove back on you :/
is it you? Did you convert me??? 8DAsk your wolf partner
WildZoo
Noble Dubz Dictator, Unyeetable Phasing Wolf
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
They're the tools of weak writers who are too afraid to say what they mean 😛what's wrong with adverbs? explain softly.
Yeah but it also seems kinda lazy to just focus on low posters unless you have a reason to focus on those peopleYeah because lazy villagers are indistinguishable from wolves. Which is exactly what I'm saying.

Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I think the fact I don't have anything on MsP or Cyndia is troublesome. Also genny but I never have anything for genny so nothing new there. I'll probably reevaluate those tomorrow.
I'm ready to place my paranoid vote on cubs but I also hate that because it literally is a paranoid vote.
@cubsrule4e you need to play more often so I can get my groove back on you :/
Dude ive played like every single game for like 18 months except the last one.
I feel like I haven't played with you in months.Dude ive played like every single game for like 18 months except the last one.
is it you? Did you convert me??? 8D
This is basically a full admission.
WildZoo
Noble Dubz Dictator, Unyeetable Phasing Wolf
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
Did you ever think maybe I focus on low posters to encourage them to post more so I can evaluate them??Yeah but it also seems kinda lazy to just focus on low posters unless you have a reason to focus on those people![]()
I gotta lynch my whole family again.
What do you mean you have nothing on me? I've been yapping all day.I think the fact I don't have anything on MsP or Cyndia is troublesome. Also genny but I never have anything for genny so nothing new there. I'll probably reevaluate those tomorrow.
I'm ready to place my paranoid vote on cubs but I also hate that because it literally is a paranoid vote.
@cubsrule4e you need to play more often so I can get my groove back on you :/
I'm thinking after we go after your grandma we should go after your mom next.I gotta lynch my whole family again.
And you're still in my neutral. Why.What do you mean you have nothing on me? I've been yapping all day.
What question?@Ms Procrastinator can you answer my question from earlier?
Also @Sunbodi can you answer the question from genny that I quoted earlier?
Why does it feel like there's literally nothing but mechanics talk the last multiple pages
How should I know what goes on in your brain?And you're still in my neutral. Why.
I'm not going to go and tag you twice. Check your tag notifications.What question?
WildZoo
Noble Dubz Dictator, Unyeetable Phasing Wolf
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
Y'all better not yeet sporty or genny after I die, I will be upset
i don't understand why y'all want to keep me from stalking dubz again tonight.
why do you want suni yoted?i don't understand why y'all want to keep me from stalking dubz again tonight.
I may have missed it when I was reading, sorry.
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Why not?Y'all better not yeet sporty or genny after I die, I will be upset
why do you want suni yoted?
I may have missed it when I was reading, sorry.
She's avoided my questions today, engaged in histrionics for no reason (to play to her village meta), and said she voyeured SAR but didn't mention seeing her die initially.
i don't understand why y'all want to keep me from stalking dubz again tonight.
If youre comvinced, why are we waiting? This makes no sense
WildZoo
Noble Dubz Dictator, Unyeetable Phasing Wolf
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
Because they are villagersWhy not?
You're just gonna see that she visited (killed) another dead person.i don't understand why y'all want to keep me from stalking dubz again tonight.
Similar threads
- Replies
- 3K
- Views
- 55K