You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
WWho Goes There? - Game Thread
Started by Animal Midwife
Get help with your application
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
I am on page 10 so lol get ready for catch up.
Initial thoughts:
-Suni and cubs in village pile
-rocky sketch initially, but her reaction after yeet close "yesterday" seemed genuine....
-genny and Dubz mess = ????
Initial thoughts:
-Suni and cubs in village pile
-rocky sketch initially, but her reaction after yeet close "yesterday" seemed genuine....
-genny and Dubz mess = ????
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
She's avoided my questions today, engaged in histrionics for no reason (to play to her village meta), and said she voyeured SAR but didn't mention seeing her die initially.Why?
I say dubz. Do you really buy her PR?She's avoided my questions today, engaged in histrionics for no reason (to play to her village meta), and said she voyeured SAR but didn't mention seeing her die initially.
I could go either way.I say dubz. Do you really buy her PR?
WildZoo
Noble Dubz Dictator, Unyeetable Phasing Wolf
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
Oh damn, your stalker comment wasn't just flirting 😱oh this is hilarious. dubz, you're going to love this. my role is stalker. i picked you to stalk because you usually live for a long time, and i could only stalk one person this game. after you're dead, i don't stalk anymore. so if you don't get lynched, i should see you visit tonight's NK too.
Yeet dubz even if she is telling the truth she's gonna keep ccorrupting results. How do we know she's not lying and will use this as the perfect excuse to kill people?
Yeet dubz!I could go either way.
WildZoo
Noble Dubz Dictator, Unyeetable Phasing Wolf
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
Not really. I don't appear instead of whoever actually did the killing, just in addition to. So someone tracking the actual killer would still see them doing the kill, someone watching the person who is killed would see me and the killer.even if she is telling the truth she's gonna keep ccorrupting results
Why the heck would I make this up and not say I was just tracking SAR or something?

How does she corrupt results? I'll follow her every night. She should show up at every kill. No one else needs to use their investigative role on her.Yeet dubz even if she is telling the truth she's gonna keep ccorrupting results. How do we know she's not lying and will use this as the perfect excuse to kill people?
If she is a wolf, she's probably not the only one.
I don't think there was an answer to this, but I find it an interesting question so I still would like to hear an answer to it (once I go back and remember who this was aimed at)Who do you think would kill SAR n1?
I like the repeat of this list, it made me lolVillage Pile:
Genny
For the reason I stated in the above post. I think her reaction to the yeet ending seemed villagey.Why
Why
I quoted this to remind myself about it but I have nothing to say right now.Something about dubz‘s tone is making me think she’s sketchy
Care to share those thoughts?genny will be upset at the thoughts I am having right now![]()
Sometimes I like being on the bottom, you know 🙁sporty
Dubz
i think that's one of the questions Suni avoided.I don't think there was an answer to this, but I find it an interesting question so I still would like to hear an answer to it (once I go back and remember who this was aimed at)
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
So you, barks, and sunny all have tracking/watching PRs plus there's an investigator? That seems kinda like a lot in such a small game.
We are using "investigation" as a catch all term for watcher, trackers, voyeurs, and other info gathering roles.
Edit: this post awaiting wildzoo approval
Literally what is happening on page 12
HuhSo you, barks, and sunny all have tracking/watching PRs plus there's an investigator? That seems kinda like a lot in such a small game.
Oh. I meant as in seerWe are using "investigation" as a catch all term for watcher, trackers, voyeurs, and other info gathering roles.
Edit: this post awaiting wildzoo approval
Page 13 question: what if literally everyone in this game counts as an investigative role and cubs shows up in all of them.
Page 13 tinfoil: What if woof cubs. And his claimed ability is just a modifier? That would be evil but also a clever wolf role.
I'm not going to run away with that tinfoil right now because he's still really sounding village to me, but it crossed my mind.
Page 13 tinfoil: What if woof cubs. And his claimed ability is just a modifier? That would be evil but also a clever wolf role.
I'm not going to run away with that tinfoil right now because he's still really sounding village to me, but it crossed my mind.
Sorry I meant doggo
Did you get cubs in your results?Page 13 question: what if literally everyone in this game counts as an investigative role and cubs shows up in all of them.
Page 13 tinfoil: What if woof cubs. And his claimed ability is just a modifier? That would be evil but also a clever wolf role.
I'm not going to run away with that tinfoil right now because he's still really sounding village to me, but it crossed my mind.
WildZoo
Noble Dubz Dictator, Unyeetable Phasing Wolf
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
I missed this post before, the whole point of this game is tracking-type mechanics so I'm not surprised that there are manySo you, barks, and sunny all have tracking/watching PRs plus there's an investigator? That seems kinda like a lot in such a small game.
Page 13 question: what if literally everyone in this game counts as an investigative role and cubs shows up in all of them.
Page 13 tinfoil: What if woof cubs. And his claimed ability is just a modifier? That would be evil but also a clever wolf role.
I'm not going to run away with that tinfoil right now because he's still really sounding village to me, but it crossed my mind.
kinda had a theory about cubs being some panopticon/big brother type role, but kinda sounded quacky in my head. And I feel like if that were the case we wouldn’t be seeing him.
Well I'm sticking to the read, thanks.I'm talking about choose your own
I didn't read much of the thread during stranger things
hmmm....Barkley is in this game???
😳
Villags Barkley usually has a lot to say
This post bothers me because suni didn't specifically say herself. I guess you can argue it's implied, but the quoted post is generalized.Please point to where I told anyone to vote for you
As of end of page 13 I didn't get a response from this @Ms Procrastinator...like what?
I don't see why I need to contribute to the sunny questioning when the conversation that happened was sufficient for me to place a read on her.
Unless you mean something that happened today, in which case, idk what to tell you because I've been busy. I'll finish reading the pages I missed later.
Day 2 Elementary, My Dear Yeet Tally
Suni (2) - cubs, genny
rocky () -
Cyndia (1) - dubz
cubs () -
MsP () -
dubz (3) - rocky, Barks, MsP
genny (1) - Suni
7/9
dubz is in in the lead
yeet close in ~1 hour
Missing: Cyndia, Sporty
Suni (2) - cubs, genny
rocky () -
Cyndia (1) - dubz
cubs () -
MsP () -
dubz (3) - rocky, Barks, MsP
genny (1) - Suni
7/9
dubz is in in the lead
yeet close in ~1 hour
Missing: Cyndia, Sporty
Besides everyone would have been like what the heck Cubs but only a few ppl said anything. Dubzs role isn't investigative. @SportPoniesDid you get cubs in your results?
Hedgey because I haven’t had time to read carefully today, and I don’t have a whole lot of concrete info, so these are my general feels and thought processes in what I’m thinking.This is a whole lotta hedge
Genny seeing you is certainly more concrete however. I’d be happy to see either a dubz or suni vote right now. Gonna reread this whole day quickly since I’m still at dinner then vote (hiding in the bathroom to catch up lol).
Oh. Didn't readI missed this post before, the whole point of this game is tracking-type mechanics so I'm not surprised that there are many
WildZoo
Noble Dubz Dictator, Unyeetable Phasing Wolf
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
Did you read her post prior to that one?This post bothers me because suni didn't specifically say herself. I guess you can argue it's implied, but the quoted post is generalized.
Why are you swaying others to vote for me if you're not voting for me?
This is very wolfy behavior. Put your votes where your mouth is.
Dubz is swaying people in a direction to vote but not voting there. This is very much like WWarriors where she told us where to vote every night and we blindly listened while she didn't vote there. So I'm also comfortable voting there.
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
?Day 2 Elementary, My Dear Yeet Tally
Suni (2) - cubs, genny
rocky () -
Cyndia (1) - dubz
cubs () -
MsP () -
dubz (3) - rocky, Barks, Sporty
genny (1) - Suni
7/9
dubz is in in the lead
yeet close in ~1 hour
Missing: Cyndia, Sporty
![]()
WildZoo
Noble Dubz Dictator, Unyeetable Phasing Wolf
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
i believe Msp is the other vote on me
What in carnation is happening
I told AM everyone would show up right about now.What in carnation is happening
IT’S A CURSE, I TELL YOU, A CURSEEE
i don't know. we're yeeting someone? maybe?What in carnation is happening
I told AM everyone would show up right about now.
IT’S A CURSE, I TELL YOU, A CURSEEE
Nope. I been here 3 hours. MsP included. We rock.
i don't think you've had enough wine.I told AM everyone would show up right about now.
IT’S A CURSE, I TELL YOU, A CURSEEE
I told AM everyone would show up right about now.
IT’S A CURSE, I TELL YOU, A CURSEEE
Carnation is for meat-only eaters. Tarnation is the word youre looking for!
ugh, wrong quote. this was for @SportPonies
I don’t drink alcohol so you’re absolutely correct.i don't think you've had enough wine.
omg how do you get through these wafflefests without killing everyone if you don't drink?I don’t drink alcohol so you’re absolutely correct.
Sounds like something wolves would do.Nope. I been here 3 hours. MsP included. We rock.
Did you get cubs in your results?
I'm kind of sketched out by these questions.Besides everyone would have been like what the heck Cubs but only a few ppl said anything. Dubzs role isn't investigative. @SportPonies
I don't think some people not saying things necessarily means that cubs was/was not in their results
YesDid you read her post prior to that one?
Actually can I repeat this ?
but she fixed itActually can I repeat this ?
It's also for me so I can be a buff girlCarnation is for meat-only eaters.
WildZoo
Noble Dubz Dictator, Unyeetable Phasing Wolf
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
Then I don't understand your issue with my reply
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I'm now caught up and thoroughly more confused than I was 5 pages ago.
Listen to me very closely. I need you to kill your grandmother.Nope. I been here 3 hours. MsP included. We rock.
Sounds like something wolves would do.
Which is totally contrary to the point i made about wolves wanting to keep it quiet, but ok.
Listen to me very closely. I need you to kill your grandmother.
I might have to... but sunni has done nothing to dissuade me and theres 40 minutes left.
actually now I've spooked myself about cubs and have convinced myself he's a baddie. idk. I need to go back and ISO him I guess to decide if the sleepy read is to be trusted.
Guess it's already that time of the game I get paranoid!
Guess it's already that time of the game I get paranoid!
Similar threads
- Replies
- 3K
- Views
- 55K