WWho Goes There? - Game Thread

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Cubs needs to do some talking. Cubs said he appears in everyone's results when someone targets them.

@cubsrule4e did you or did you not visit SAR n1?
 
Cubs needs to do some talking. Cubs said he appears in everyone's results when someone targets them.

@cubsrule4e did you or did you not visit SAR n1?
Cubs was in my night results both nights. We just have to wait for other ppl to show up and say if he was in theirs.
 
If there is a village investigator you know I'm innocent.

You can confirm that cubs was in fact investigated N1. I'm not asking you to out yourself I'm just saying wolves are making a concerted effort to make me look like a wolf this entire game.
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
@SportPonies MsP seems to be lying.

Cubs did not appear in my results last night and I am village voyeur.

I noticed that MsP also did not comment that she saw cubs N1 in her results. Is this an attempt to save a pack mate?
 
Day 3 Yeet Tally
No Yeet (1) - cubs
Suni () -
MsP (1) - Sporty

2/7
yeet close in ~34.5 hours
periscopes-looking-at-each-other-vector-id536892573
 
If there is a village investigator you know I'm innocent.

You can confirm that cubs was in fact investigated N1. I'm not asking you to out yourself I'm just saying wolves are making a concerted effort to make me look like a wolf this entire game.

What do you mean by investigate!!!!!!!

You said you investigated ppl both nights what does that mean!!!!!
 
No, now youre making things up again to confuse people. Genny visited SAR and I showed up in Gennys night results. This was the ENTIRE PREMISE for lynching dubz.
genny didn't visit SAR. She stalked dubz who visited SAR. Then I tracked sunny night 1 and my results said you both visited SAR which is why I was so down on sunny when we cleared you. That is until dubz was said to have also visited SAR.
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Sunny is not being clear with the work investigate. She literally fumbled. Especially when she said cubs wasn't there. He showed up in both my night results.
 
why

or rather

WHY
Wait I went back on it.

MsP might be lying.

MsP said she tracked me and found both me and cubs on SAR.

So if MsP is telling the truth then cubs is the wolf because cubs just said they did not visit SAR.

If MsP is lying, then MsP is our wolf
 
genny didn't visit SAR. She stalked dubz who visited SAR. Then I tracked sunny night 1 and my results said you both visited SAR which is why I was so down on sunny when we cleared you. That is until dubz was said to have also visited SAR.
Are you saying cubs visited SAR now?
 
Sunni is lying regardless because my role PM specifically states the PRs in whose results I would appear and voyeur is not one of them. Im going back to voting sunni.
Wtf kind of crazy lunatic role claim is this?

Mods tell you the entire role list and what can see you at night?
 
Are you saying you saw sunni with SAR N1?
yes sunny and cubs. I was confused until everything started coming out on thread. I'm a tracker. I wasn't going to reveal my role so I watched and silently pushed sunny until dubz was mentioned. There is definitely a wolf on my yeet. Villagers would want as much information out as possible which is why I'm telling people not to YEET until everyone talks!!!!!
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
@Ms Procrastinator This is very important for village. did you or did you not see cubs with SAR on Night 1?
 
yes sunny and cubs. I was confused until everything started coming out on thread. I'm a tracker. I wasn't going to reveal my role so I watched and silently pushed sunny until dubz was mentioned. There is definitely a wolf on my yeet. Villagers would want as much information out as possible which is why I'm telling people not to YEET until everyone talks!!!!!
So why didn't you say this earlier????