You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
WWho Goes There? - Game Thread
Started by Animal Midwife
Get help with your application
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
So what did your results say?
Since you already claimed tracker you should tell us what your results actually said instead of skirting around the topic.
Everyone knows I claimed to look at SAR. My night actions told me that someone investigated her.
So do tell what were your actual results on N1? What did it say about cubs?
Now youre not even trying. She already answered this.
D
deleted804295
Cubs, I didn't ask for you to interject. When I ask Ms P questions I want her to answer. When I ask you questions I want you and not Ms P to answer.Now youre not even trying. She already answered this.
You're not helping by interjecting.
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Taking sunni's antics off the table, I really dont like how Cyndia is just skating by. Its Game D3, and D5 of real time. Even dubz was becoming suspicious with the one time giant hedge post. Anyone else have feelings here?
Cubs, I didn't ask for you to interject. When I ask Ms P questions I want her to answer. When I ask you questions I want you and not Ms P to answer.
You're not helping by interjecting.
Sorry to interject, but can you get anymore ridiculous?
Cubs, I didn't ask for you to interject. When I ask Ms P questions I want her to answer. When I ask you questions I want you and not Ms P to answer.
You're not helping by interjecting.
PS - my role in this game is totally centered around interjecting. So deal with it.
D
deleted804295
Oh we have 2 days. Well I'm going to go relax until tomorrow probably.
I'm really upset by the MsP and cubs exchange today and that neither are willing to clarify themselves and would rather confuse everyone.
I'm really upset by the MsP and cubs exchange today and that neither are willing to clarify themselves and would rather confuse everyone.
It says she was investigated but not killed? HmmmmEveryone knows I claimed to look at SAR. My night actions told me that someone investigated her.
What are your results word for word sunny? Yours is the one with the inconsistency.
N1: Sunny and cubs visit SAR
N2: Barks and cubs visit you.
N1: Sunny and cubs visit SAR
N2: Barks and cubs visit you.
Since you already claimed tracker you should tell us what your results actually said instead of skirting around the topic.
Everyone knows I claimed to look at SAR. My night actions told me that someone investigated her.
So do tell what were your actual results on N1? What did it say about cubs?
Is noone going to talk about how the voyeur saw SAR be investigated but not killed?
D
deleted804295
DO you READ?Is noone going to talk about how the voyeur saw SAR be investigated but not killed?
D
deleted804295
Is noone going to talk about how the voyeur saw SAR be investigated but not killed?
I'm a villager voyeur. I saw her get killed and investigated but not who did it.
I’m still confused because this is wrongN2: Barks and cubs visit you.
D
deleted804295
WHY DONT YOU READ THE VERY FIRST POST OF EVERY WW GAME THAT SAYS WE CANNOT QUOTE MOD MESSAGES AND CNA ONLY PARAPHRASE?What are your results word for word sunny? Yours is the one with the inconsistency.
N1: Sunny and cubs visit SAR
N2: Barks and cubs visit you.
TELL ME. WHY ARE YOU NOT VOTING FOR CUBS IF CUBS KILLED SAR?
D
deleted804295
I'm just going to quote this.I’m still confused because this is wrong
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
D
deleted804295
What are your results word for word sunny? Yours is the one with the inconsistency.
N1: Sunny and cubs visit SAR
N2: Barks and cubs visit you.
I’m still confused because this is wrong
Bruh cubs did not get that through you head!!!WHY DONT YOU READ THE VERY FIRST POST OF EVERY WW GAME THAT SAYS WE CANNOT QUOTE MOD MESSAGES AND CNA ONLY PARAPHRASE?
TELL ME. WHY ARE YOU NOT VOTING FOR CUBS IF CUBS KILLED SAR?
D
deleted804295
I'm keeping my vote on Ms P. I'm traumatized by voting out a tracker last game but Ms P is confusing us more than helping.
You didn't visit me at all?I’m still confused because this is wrong
D
deleted804295
Bruh cubs did not get that through you head!!!
Ms P. I know you're a wolf because this is not what cubs claimed. Cubs claimed to be in everyones night results. He did not claim to visit SAR.
The reason why I asked you what your night results said is to confirm it with mine.
My night results did not say that cubs visited SAR. It said cubs was investigated. It did not say by who
So you're a liar. And you're a wolf. Make a better cover story next time.
Taking sunni's antics off the table, I really dont like how Cyndia is just skating by. Its Game D3, and D5 of real time. Even dubz was becoming suspicious with the one time giant hedge post. Anyone else have feelings here?
I fully admit I’ve been mia for about 24 hours because worked sucked and then I was unexpectedly tied up last night. Hubs is off today and we’re hanging out and doing some outdoorsy stuff, so probably won’t get time to myself again till late tonight or more likely tomorrow. It’s a long cycle, so I really hope you guys choose to hold off on solidifying yeets and avoid a maj today because I want the chance to catch up and put out my thoughts. I can only hedge at the moment because it’s impossible to concretely form opinions off skims on my phone. I’m the type of person that has to keep a running tally of notes in a google doc while reading to help myself analyze or I’m useless and indecisive. Anyways, feel free to toss any questions my way and I’ll answer them thoroughly as soon as I’m home and able to read everything.
D
deleted804295
@genny @SportPonies @Cyndia @cubsrule4eMs P. I know you're a wolf because this is not what cubs claimed. Cubs claimed to be in everyones night results. He did not claim to visit SAR.
The reason why I asked you what your night results said is to confirm it with mine.
My night results did not say that cubs visited SAR. It said cubs was investigated. It did not say by who
So you're a liar. And you're a wolf. Make a better cover story next time.
@Barkley13
This is really important.
So you voyeured cubs and not SAR. Which means you never visited SAR but my night results said you did
I didn’t visit anyoneYou didn't visit me at all?
D
deleted804295
That is not what I said. Don't twist my words Ms. P or should I say, Ms. Wolf.So you voyeured cubs and not SAR. Which means you never visited SAR but my night results said you did
I voyeured SAR.
Cubs was in my results as he was for other investigators. Your investigation results are made up because you're not an investigator. You're a wolf.
WHY DONT YOU READ THE VERY FIRST POST OF EVERY WW GAME THAT SAYS WE CANNOT QUOTE MOD MESSAGES AND CNA ONLY PARAPHRASE?
TELL ME. WHY ARE YOU NOT VOTING FOR CUBS IF CUBS KILLED SAR?
Lmao. Youre the one asking for "what your results actually said." Can we just hammer sunni? Fair chance at a wolf, and if not we get rid of the least helpful villager. And dont have to deal with the screaming anymore.
So that means you didn't visit SAR but visited cubs. My results said you visited SAR. You kept saying you visited SAR though. Why? And when genny said that cubs was in her results but he wasn't supposed to be you said the same thing. Why?Ms P. I know you're a wolf because this is not what cubs claimed. Cubs claimed to be in everyones night results. He did not claim to visit SAR.
The reason why I asked you what your night results said is to confirm it with mine.
My night results did not say that cubs visited SAR. It said cubs was investigated. It did not say by who
So you're a liar. And you're a wolf. Make a better cover story next time.
Yeet sunny
D
deleted804295
Ms P is a wolf.Lmao. Youre the one asking for "what your results actually said." Can we just hammer sunni? Fair chance at a wolf, and if not we get rid of the least helpful villager. And dont have to deal with the screaming anymore.
My results said you didI didn’t visit anyone
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
D
deleted804295
Vote for me. Go ahead. Youd rather vote a villager than a wolf. Idc.Lmao. Youre the one asking for "what your results actually said." Can we just hammer sunni? Fair chance at a wolf, and if not we get rid of the least helpful villager. And dont have to deal with the screaming anymore.
D
deleted804295
I literally just caught a wolf and cubs is busy talking about voting for me
D
deleted804295
Your night results are fabricated.My results said you did
Ms P is a wolf.
An hour ago I was a wolf. Do you see how your play is just stirring confusion and frustration? MsP is way too talkative right now for me to think shes a wolf.
Vote for me. Go ahead. Youd rather vote a villager than a wolf. Idc.
Actually, if that villager is you, then you might be right. 🤣
D
deleted804295
So Cubs and Barks pack or Ms P and cyndia pack
Idc anymore.
I'm just waiting for trusty villagers to log on
Idc anymore.
I'm just waiting for trusty villagers to log on
D
deleted804295
I hope you're permanently banned from every game I play.Actually, if that villager is you, then you might be right. 🤣
D
deleted804295
Cubs role claim is more of a stretch than Ms P but as long as Ms P stays tunneled on me I'm voting for her
I hope you're permanently banned from every game I play.
How does that work?
I hope you're permanently banned from every game I play.
Why do you get to choose? I was here playing before you. Or is it going to be more of a popularity contest put up to a vote to see who gets to play each game?
D
deleted804295
I'm going to ignore both you and Ms P.Why do you get to choose? I was here playing before you. Or is it going to be more of a popularity contest put up to a vote to see who gets to play each game?
You're both irritating me this game.
Either you or her is wolf and idc at this point because my brain is fried.
I'm going to ignore both you and Ms P.
You're both irritating me this game.
Either you or her is wolf and idc at this point because my brain is fried.
How are you going to game solve by putting 1/4 of the players on ignore?
So someone’s messing with results because that’s wrongMy results said you did
GreeeeeeeatSo someone’s messing with results because that’s wrong
How did i get "dubzed" the badgerer when Sunni exists?
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I swear to god cubs if you're not who you say you are I will yeet you to oblivion forever. Someone's definitely messing with results if barks isn't lying.
D
deleted804295
Top 2 wolf reads.I swear to god cubs if you're not who you say you are I will yeet you to oblivion forever. Someone's definitely messing with results if barks isn't lying.
I swear to god cubs if you're not who you say you are I will yeet you to oblivion forever. Someone's definitely messing with results if barks isn't lying.
Well apparently Im no longer allowed to play, so if you want to yeet me up this might be your last chance.
D
deleted804295
WTF BC and Wonder.
Stop it. Cubs literally bullies me and you guys downvote my ****
Stop.
Stop it. Cubs literally bullies me and you guys downvote my ****
Stop.
Similar threads
- Replies
- 3K
- Views
- 56K