You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
WWho Goes There? - Game Thread
Started by Animal Midwife
Get help with your application
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
I was going to say this but then suni beat me to it.You just said I was a wolf.
at any rate, I’m driving today so I’ll be sparse until later
It was rocky, MrsP, and me. I actually chose to look at rocky last night because I didn't think there is any way there are this many village investigative roles. I think there has to be a wolf amongst suni, mrsp, or genny, since rocky flipped village.
I have to admit, im getting a little paranoid about genny at this point, but thats fairly typical... and what if... and I have a hard time fathoming it but... Sunni/MsP both wolves????

Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
This is interesting. So either suni is lying or cubs is lying here.
Did you have cubs in your results last night? If you did then suni is lying. You should have already known who was lying based on your results. So who's lying sunny or cubs?
From what I understand, MsP is a tracker which is a role I would expect to have in this game. And I think it’s a bad idea to say if there’s two similar roles that one has to be a wolfOkay.. I have reasons to think this is suspicious. I think it's time I out myself because that's the only way to explain it.
My role was initially universal backup, which let me take on the role of the first person to die. My affiliation wasn't originally specified, but after doggo was voted out D1, I became the village reporter. I can see if people go out and visit someone, but my results don't tell me WHO they visited, just IF they visited someone. Aka I'm really not much of a PR because the info is typically useless.
I find it interesting that MrsP has an extremely similar role to me, but gets slightly more info from it. It makes me think she's a wolf version of my role.
She said I visited her last night but I didn’t visit anyone so that’s wrong@Barkley13 What was the deal with MsP saying you tracked her or whatever she was claiming that you said was inaccurate?
@cubsrule4e @Barkley13 @genny @Cyndia @SportPonies @Sunbodi
Can you all sign my petition to have sunbodi stop using the word investigate? The term is too broad. Investigate can mean seer (which I doubt is in this game) or it can mean track or watch it's too general. Either suni's lying or she's not explaining actions clearly. Also @Cyndia you claim to have gotten cubs in your results the first night, but your pretending like you don't know whether cubs or sunny is lying? You should know who is lying if you got your results last night. Did cubs show up or not? PS regardless of whether or not rocky died cubs should show up if his role is in fact what he said it was. Did cubs show up or not. Is he lying or not? I find it fishy that you're genuinely confused.
PS If I was a wolf rocky would not be on my kill list.
Can you all sign my petition to have sunbodi stop using the word investigate? The term is too broad. Investigate can mean seer (which I doubt is in this game) or it can mean track or watch it's too general. Either suni's lying or she's not explaining actions clearly. Also @Cyndia you claim to have gotten cubs in your results the first night, but your pretending like you don't know whether cubs or sunny is lying? You should know who is lying if you got your results last night. Did cubs show up or not? PS regardless of whether or not rocky died cubs should show up if his role is in fact what he said it was. Did cubs show up or not. Is he lying or not? I find it fishy that you're genuinely confused.
PS If I was a wolf rocky would not be on my kill list.
Also re this Barks thing. If barks doesn't have a PR then someone is messing with results. If Barks does have a PR and targeted someone else then that person may have reflected barks onto me and may possibly be a wolf or again, someone could be messing with results. There's also the possibility that barks may be lying, but nothing happened to me. It makes no sense for a wolf to visit me and not do anything so I do believe her when she said she didn't visit me.
As for the wolf numbers you people were badgering me about, I was not the first person to mention numbers. I have to admit I was being optimistic when I said that their were 2 wolves in the game. I really didn't want to deal with the fact that there might be three but there could possibly be. I highly doubt that there'd be 3 though because I think it would be unbalanced with dubs basically being a free kill.
A part of me thinks that if village dubs had a role that basically damned her by making her visiting everyone dead then wolves could possibly have a role that makes them show up in all investigative roles to kinda help with the low numbers. I'm kinda pulling away from that theory cause it kinda seems unfair to us.
As for the wolf numbers you people were badgering me about, I was not the first person to mention numbers. I have to admit I was being optimistic when I said that their were 2 wolves in the game. I really didn't want to deal with the fact that there might be three but there could possibly be. I highly doubt that there'd be 3 though because I think it would be unbalanced with dubs basically being a free kill.
A part of me thinks that if village dubs had a role that basically damned her by making her visiting everyone dead then wolves could possibly have a role that makes them show up in all investigative roles to kinda help with the low numbers. I'm kinda pulling away from that theory cause it kinda seems unfair to us.
I feel like cubs's role as a villager would help balance low wolf numbers. For example, if someone had been watching SAR, and got the names of the people who visited her, that would throw suspicion on cubs.A part of me thinks that if village dubs had a role that basically damned her by making her visiting everyone dead then wolves could possibly have a role that makes them show up in all investigative roles to kinda help with the low numbers. I'm kinda pulling away from that theory cause it kinda seems unfair to us.
Yeah, I'm conflicted. I want to believe that Suni getting upset was a genuine reaction by a villager, but I don't understand why she keeps making that weird argument about cubs unless she's a wolf.I was going to say this but then suni beat me to it.
at any rate, I’m driving today so I’ll be sparse until later
@Cyndia I would love to hear your answer to this as well.You should know who is lying if you got your results last night. Did cubs show up or not?
Cubs was in your N1 results?It was rocky, MrsP, and me.
What were you doing N1 as universal backup that made cubs show up in your results?My role was initially universal backup, which let me take on the role of the first person to die.
ugh, i just saw Cyndia said first to die, not first to get NKed. i need to read better.Cubs was in your N1 results?
What were you doing N1 as universal backup that made cubs show up in your results?
I don’t have a PRAlso re this Barks thing. If barks doesn't have a PR then someone is messing with results. If Barks does have a PR and targeted someone else then that person may have reflected barks onto me and may possibly be a wolf or again, someone could be messing with results. There's also the possibility that barks may be lying, but nothing happened to me. It makes no sense for a wolf to visit me and not do anything so I do believe her when she said she didn't visit me.
Oh. I thought you were on to something lolugh, i just saw Cyndia said first to die, not first to get NKed. i need to read better.
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
D
deleted804295
UM NO. this was the exact word mods gave me in my night actions.@cubsrule4e @Barkley13 @genny @Cyndia @SportPonies @Sunbodi
Can you all sign my petition to have sunbodi stop using the word investigate? The term is too broad. Investigate can mean seer (which I doubt is in this game) or it can mean track or watch it's too general. Either suni's lying or she's not explaining actions clearly. Also @Cyndia you claim to have gotten cubs in your results the first night, but your pretending like you don't know whether cubs or sunny is lying? You should know who is lying if you got your results last night. Did cubs show up or not? PS regardless of whether or not rocky died cubs should show up if his role is in fact what he said it was. Did cubs show up or not. Is he lying or not? I find it fishy that you're genuinely confused.
PS If I was a wolf rocky would not be on my kill list.
WHY WOULD I CHANGE IT(
ugh, i just saw Cyndia said first to die, not first to get NKed. i need to read better.
Yup, I got the role as soon as D1 ended, and was able to use it N1. I actually chose to use it on you N1 because you were being the most vocal player D1 and I wanted to know if I could trust what you were saying or not.
D
deleted804295
So who did I visit?Okay.. I have reasons to think this is suspicious. I think it's time I out myself because that's the only way to explain it.
My role was initially universal backup, which let me take on the role of the first person to die. My affiliation wasn't originally specified, but after doggo was voted out D1, I became the village reporter. I can see if people go out and visit someone, but my results don't tell me WHO they visited, just IF they visited someone. Aka I'm really not much of a PR because the info is typically useless.
I find it interesting that MrsP has an extremely similar role to me, but gets slightly more info from it. It makes me think she's a wolf version of my role.
D
deleted804295
I believe cyndia over MsP.
MsP was being very chaotic yesterday and confusing everyone.
Cyndia on the other hand has been cool and not flippant.
MsP was being very chaotic yesterday and confusing everyone.
Cyndia on the other hand has been cool and not flippant.
@cubsrule4e @Barkley13 @genny @Cyndia @SportPonies @Sunbodi
Can you all sign my petition to have sunbodi stop using the word investigate? The term is too broad. Investigate can mean seer (which I doubt is in this game) or it can mean track or watch it's too general. Either suni's lying or she's not explaining actions clearly. Also @Cyndia you claim to have gotten cubs in your results the first night, but your pretending like you don't know whether cubs or sunny is lying? You should know who is lying if you got your results last night. Did cubs show up or not? PS regardless of whether or not rocky died cubs should show up if his role is in fact what he said it was. Did cubs show up or not. Is he lying or not? I find it fishy that you're genuinely confused.
PS If I was a wolf rocky would not be on my kill list.
I've gotten cubs in all of my night results. I know he's telling the truth about that, I was specifically saying I wasn't sure if he was lying in that specific post I quoted where he said he had a list of all the roles that could see him. It really seemed like a stretch the mods would give him that much info. But as I said when I quoted one of his later posts right after that - I think he was maybe just making it sound like he knew more specific info than he did, and was extrapolating from vague role info from the mods. So cubs is not in my wolf pile at the moment, my two main suspicions are currently still Suni or you.
How was I confusing everyone? How can you believe cyndia when she still hasn't answered people's questions? Her answer will either say you or cubs is lying. Why are you making a decision without all the facts? That's not very VILLAGERY of you.I believe cyndia over MsP.
MsP was being very chaotic yesterday and confusing everyone.
Cyndia on the other hand has been cool and not flippant.
D
deleted804295
I like the ETA to distance yourself from your wolf partner when I flip village.Sunni was the only one to actually target SAR N1 yes? MsP tracked sunni and saw me and sunni visit sar. genny tracked dubz and saw me and dubz visit SAR and we all know dubz was gravedigger and I automatically appear in results. So how could sunni NOT be a wolf at this point?
ETA: And if somehow sunni is village, that means im pocketed, MsP lied, and shes a wolf.
D
deleted804295
With cyndia's new information I feel more confident going back to my MsP vote. Especially since she confused all of us yesterday and tried making me out to be a wolf.
Unvote cubs
Vote MsP
Unvote cubs
Vote MsP
He doesn't have a list of all the roles.I've gotten cubs in all of my night results. I know he's telling the truth about that, I was specifically saying I wasn't sure if he was lying in that specific post I quoted where he said he had a list of all the roles that could see him. It really seemed like a stretch the mods would give him that much info. But as I said when I quoted one of his later posts right after that - I think he was maybe just making it sound like he knew more specific info than he did, and was extrapolating from vague role info from the mods. So cubs is not in my wolf pile at the moment, my two main suspicions are currently still Suni or you.
So sunny is lying about her results because cubs basically showed up everywhere with investigative roles
With cyndia's new information I feel more confident going back to my MsP vote. Especially since she confused all of us yesterday and tried making me out to be a wolf.
Unvote cubs
Vote MsP
Why didn't cubs show up in your results?
D
deleted804295
I definitely believe her over you when you tried throwing me under a bus yesterday and said I lied about my voyeur results.How was I confusing everyone? How can you believe cyndia when she still hasn't answered people's questions? Her answer will either say you or cubs is lying. Why are you making a decision without all the facts? That's not very VILLAGERY of you.
And quit with the village gatekeeping Ms. Wolf. That's exactly what Moose did last game and she flipped wolf.
How was I confusing everyone? How can you believe cyndia when she still hasn't answered people's questions? Her answer will either say you or cubs is lying. Why are you making a decision without all the facts? That's not very VILLAGERY of you.
What questions have I not answered?
D
deleted804295
MsP instead of answering our questions you've been attempting to throw me under a bus all day yesterday and today. Read all my posts if you want the answer to these questions because I've already answered them 100 times.Why didn't cubs show up in your results?
I'm voting for you and keeping my vote on you. Good day!
D
deleted804295
Really MsP? I'm lying about my results?He doesn't have a list of all the roles.
So sunny is lying about her results because cubs basically showed up everywhere with investigative roles
Why don't you convince everyone to vote for me then so that when I flip village you can be voted out tomorrow.
D
deleted804295
@Cyndia If you can see who people visited, tell me who I visited both days
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
What questions have I not answered?
You just answered it
D
deleted804295
MsP you're essentially and outed wolf right now.
Your strategy should be to distance yourself from your wolf partner rather than focusing on me all day
Your strategy should be to distance yourself from your wolf partner rather than focusing on me all day
He doesn't have a list of all the roles.
So sunny is lying about her results because cubs basically showed up everywhere with investigative roles
Yes. I realized that as I kept reading through the thread. That stream of comments was everything that caught my eye as I went through and did a focused read through/catch up earlier today. I wanted to be transparent about my thoughts and clear the air since I had been so MIA friday/saturday.
I agree that there are a ton of inconsistencies showing up, mostly centering around Suni, as well as the one centering around yours/barks results last night.
D
deleted804295
Who did I visit last night then?Yes. I realized that as I kept reading through the thread. That stream of comments was everything that caught my eye as I went through and did a focused read through/catch up earlier today. I wanted to be transparent about my thoughts and clear the air since I had been so MIA friday/saturday.
I agree that there are a ton of inconsistencies showing up, mostly centering around Suni, as well as the one centering around yours/barks results last night.
@Cyndia If you can see who people visited, tell me who I visited both days
If you read my post again, I clearly say that I can see IF people visited someone, but NOT who they visit. I also haven't chosen to follow you yet.
That's not how her role works sunny@Cyndia If you can see who people visited, tell me who I visited both days
Okay.. I have reasons to think this is suspicious. I think it's time I out myself because that's the only way to explain it.
My role was initially universal backup, which let me take on the role of the first person to die. My affiliation wasn't originally specified, but after doggo was voted out D1, I became the village reporter. I can see if people go out and visit someone, but my results don't tell me WHO they visited, just IF they visited someone. Aka I'm really not much of a PR because the info is typically useless.
I find it interesting that MrsP has an extremely similar role to me, but gets slightly more info from it. It makes me think she's a wolf version of my role.
See above.
D
deleted804295
Okay. So I looked at my mod DM again and it says nothing happened to cubs and cyndia last night. Meaning no one visited them
So NOW you see cubs? Loooooool!!!Okay. So I looked at my mod DM again and it says nothing happened to cubs and cyndia last night. Meaning no one visited them
D
deleted804295
So I'm back to square 1 now since I don't want to vote a tracker out
D
deleted804295
Yes. I misread it the first time unfortunately.So NOW you cubs?
Now before you call me a wolf, wolf chat would never allow me to make such a big mistake.
Now you're against voting me out? Why so much back pedaling?!So I'm back to square 1 now since I don't want to vote a tracker out
D
deleted804295
I don't mind voting you out if you push me like this. But I'd rather not vote out a PR if you are a village PRNow you're against voting me out? Why so much back pedaling?!
D
deleted804295
Um so idk how to help village anymore so um
Unvote MsP
Vote Genny
Unvote MsP
Vote Genny
D
deleted804295
I think I have a better chance getting a wolf by blindly voting then by strategizing clearly
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
If you were actually village you'd be pushing me because I'm the only inconsistency that people have been pointing out.I don't mind voting you out if you push me like this. But I'd rather not vote out a PR if you are a village PR
D
deleted804295
Idc MsP if you dont think I'm village then vote for meIf you were actually village you'd be pushing me because I'm the only inconsistency that people have been pointing out.
D
deleted804295
I'm just confused
Okay??? 😢 😢 😢
This game is too hard
Okay??? 😢 😢 😢
This game is too hard
D
deleted804295
Also I'm pretty sure mods are upset at me but that's no different from every other game 😱😱
I'm pretty sure I amIdc MsP if you dont think I'm village then vote for me
Similar threads
- Replies
- 3K
- Views
- 55K