You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
WWho Goes There? - Game Thread
Started by Animal Midwife
Get help with your application
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
The whole idea that she can only choose one person to “stalk” the whole game seems weird. And I don’t really think saying it first is all that villagery or was it really beneficial how it led to other people basically claiming they had abilities
My gut interprets it as villagery, but that's irrelevant. More importantly, her ability claim appears to be true as she outed the fact Dubz was visiting SAR, which was confirmed to be accurate once Dubz died. Cubs is the other player whose role ability claims appear to be true as he has indeed been showing up in all investigate role results. If there truly is a player interfering with results (which is your only defense so far on the contradictory night results) then it's clearly not genny or cubs (as long as they don't have multiple abilities, which I think is unlikely).
Sporty was an unknown for me, but she just made a claim that seems believable in the context of this game. Her role sounds a lot like genny's except not being one time use. I was initially assuming genny lied about her role being a one time thing because otherwise she'd have planted a target on her back for the wolves, but looks like she just confirmed that it actually is one time use. This makes me feel better about believing sporty's claim, because her role seems like a variation on gennys, which is similar to how Mrs. P and I's roles are slight variations on each other. My end conclusion is that I don't think anyone left in the game has a role that could mess with/change night results.
That’s unfortunate
It’s a bad idea to partly base your suspicions just on thinking there shouldn’t be a vanillager in this game though
I'm not really basing my suspicions on it, it's just a side comment I was making. I'm primarily basing my suspicions on the fact I have concrete night results directly contradicting what you've said, with no proof there is a valid reason for this to be happening.
I know @cubsrule4e is probably busy since he's normally quiet during weekday work hours, but I would also really like to hear more from him on his opinions of all of this. I think I have barks and cubs as my potential wolf front runners at this point.
I mean there’s really no way I can prove I’m vanilla and the night results are wrong 
Even though it makes no sense to claim that as a wolf

Even though it makes no sense to claim that as a wolf
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
It has to be 2 out of barks cyndia sport. Dubz laughed when I said her and sporty but maybe just because I had included her and she didn’t necessarily think sporty was village. I stand by what I said about cyndia making a total turn around in participation and seeming village. The genny paranoia is real just like it is for her about me. Barks is a silent assassin type of wolf. That may be where I have to go, especially with the discrepancies about have no role, and we know msps claim was legit now, so she said barks (and I) had interacted with her on N2. So who do you believe, the dead villager with a confirmed PR As stated or the living person that could very well be lying?My gut interprets it as villagery, but that's irrelevant. More importantly, her ability claim appears to be true as she outed the fact Dubz was visiting SAR, which was confirmed to be accurate once Dubz died. Cubs is the other player whose role ability claims appear to be true as he has indeed been showing up in all investigate role results. If there truly is a player interfering with results (which is your only defense so far on the contradictory night results) then it's clearly not genny or cubs (as long as they don't have multiple abilities, which I think is unlikely).
Sporty was an unknown for me, but she just made a claim that seems believable in the context of this game. Her role sounds a lot like genny's except not being one time use. I was initially assuming genny lied about her role being a one time thing because otherwise she'd have planted a target on her back for the wolves, but looks like she just confirmed that it actually is one time use. This makes me feel better about believing sporty's claim, because her role seems like a variation on gennys, which is similar to how Mrs. P and I's roles are slight variations on each other. My end conclusion is that I don't think anyone left in the game has a role that could mess with/change night results.
I'm not really basing my suspicions on it, it's just a side comment I was making. I'm primarily basing my suspicions on the fact I have concrete night results directly contradicting what you've said, with no proof there is a valid reason for this to be happening.
I know @cubsrule4e is probably busy since he's normally quiet during weekday work hours, but I would also really like to hear more from him on his opinions of all of this. I think I have barks and cubs as my potential wolf front runners at this point.
Or she was busy before and isn’t now..... or she was getting suspicion for laying low so changed that.....I stand by what I said about cyndia making a total turn around in participation and seeming village.
BothSo who do you believe, the dead villager with a confirmed PR As stated or the living person that could very well be lying?
Or she was busy before and isn’t now..... or she was getting suspicion for laying low so changed that.....
Both
Never had to read her before so I guess I just took it at face value. sorry.
I think I want to vote cyndia.
Current thought is that Barks is risk-averse as a wolf, and I don’t think she would lie about being vanilla and about results for her being wrong.
Current thought is that Barks is risk-averse as a wolf, and I don’t think she would lie about being vanilla and about results for her being wrong.
I reserve the right to change my mind in a fit of panic later though.
Oh I wasn’t saying it in a bad way, just providing other options for why I don’t think she’s villageNever had to read her before so I guess I just took it at face value. sorry.
I think I want to vote cyndia.
Current thought is that Barks is risk-averse as a wolf, and I don’t think she would lie about being vanilla and about results for her being wrong.
Is Barks risk averse to the point that she wouldn't come up with a cover role if her actual role was too inherently wolfy to claim?
My night results are directly contradictory to what she's saying, Mrs P said the same thing, and Sporty is also saying the same thing. We can't all be wrong. Even when you had weird results on Dubz, she knew that her role would cause that to happen. So either barks is lying and covering something up, or if barks is truly vanilla, what explanation can you think of that might explain it? I'm drawing a blank at this point.
I think I want to vote cyndia.
Current thought is that Barks is risk-averse as a wolf, and I don’t think she would lie about being vanilla and about results for her being wrong.
I'ma need you to schedule her pup for a "check up" so that you can evaluate the situation more scrupulously.
Or she was busy before and isn’t now..... or she was getting suspicion for laying low so changed that.....
Both
Never had to read her before so I guess I just took it at face value. sorry.
You're welcome to look at my old games, but I've had very vocal and very quiet games as both villager and wolf. Towards the end of when I stopped playing ww, I think I was frequently known as a quieter player overall because I was pretty busy in the second half of vet school and couldn't keep up.
As for this game, I was only MIA on Fri/Sat. I work from home Mon-Thur so it's easy to keep up and check in frequently those days. Fridays I'm at a corporate practice where I typically don't even get lunch or bathroom breaks, and I mentioned something before I left for work that day that I wouldn't be around till late. Saturday I was hiking and hanging out with the hubs on his day off, I wasn't going to prioritize being online over him with the long day cycle. I don't know what else to tell you about that, and I've done my best to make all my thought processes and feels clear when I've been able to catch up and analyze the thread. If anything, I feel like barks has flown more under the radar than me up until the last day or so.
But what ability could really be that wolfy in this game that I would try to make a cover role?Is Barks risk averse to the point that she wouldn't come up with a cover role if her actual role was too inherently wolfy to claim?
But that’s what’s happeningWe can't all be wrong.
I already came up with a possible explanationSo either barks is lying and covering something up, or if barks is truly vanilla, what explanation can you think of that might explain it? I'm drawing a blank at this point.

She just went on Tuesday/D1 of this game 🤣I'ma need you to schedule her pup for a "check up" so that you can evaluate the situation more scrupulously.
But what ability could really be that wolfy in this game that I would try to make a cover role?
But that’s what’s happening
I already came up with a possible explanation![]()
I don't know.. In all honesty, a lot of the roles in this game are ones I've never seen before. My guess would be if it was exactly the same as a village role that has already been proven perhaps??
Your explanation was of a third person manipulating it, right? Then talk me through who you think is the person doing it. Because if you're telling the truth and are vanilla, surely that person would be your top choice as a wolf?
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
She just went on Tuesday/D1 of this game 🤣
@genny ! What do you have to say for yourself??
Barks didn't go with her dog! She sent someone else!@genny ! What do you have to say for yourself??
Guilty conscience, maybe? 🤔
Is Barks risk averse to the point that she wouldn't come up with a cover role if her actual role was too inherently wolfy to claim?
My night results are directly contradictory to what she's saying, Mrs P said the same thing, and Sporty is also saying the same thing. We can't all be wrong. Even when you had weird results on Dubz, she knew that her role would cause that to happen. So either barks is lying and covering something up, or if barks is truly vanilla, what explanation can you think of that might explain it? I'm drawing a blank at this point.
I give up on mechanics. YOU HEAR THAT, AM?It’s really hard for me to say when everyone’s claimed something and I have no results to verify anything. It’s just the only thing I can come up withYour explanation was of a third person manipulating it, right? Then talk me through who you think is the person doing it. Because if you're telling the truth and are vanilla, surely that person would be your top choice as a wolf?
*****
*****
You’ve unlocked the AM achievementI give up on mechanics. YOU HEAR THAT, AM?
*****
It’s really hard for me to say when everyone’s claimed something and I have no results to verify anything. It’s just the only thing I can come up with
I mean 99% of the time in WW no one has anything verified to go off. But by this late in the game, there is so much on the thread you can read through and analyze even without knowing things for sure. Read the chatter, read the claims, and share what is catching your eye that could back up what you're claiming. Or come up with another reason for it. As I said in my analysis of the players left in the game, I just don't think there's anyone that's capable of manipulating the results/don't see any other explanation for my night results, and therefore I'm still pretty set on voting for you.
If you had to pick out the two wolves right now, who would they be?It’s really hard for me to say when everyone’s claimed something and I have no results to verify anything. It’s just the only thing I can come up with
so who's her partner?I mean 99% of the time in WW no one has anything verified to go off. But by this late in the game, there is so much on the thread you can read through and analyze even without knowing things for sure. Read the chatter, read the claims, and share what is catching your eye that could back up what you're claiming. Or come up with another reason for it. As I said in my analysis of the players left in the game, I just don't think there's anyone that's capable of manipulating the results/don't see any other explanation for my night results, and therefore I'm still pretty set on voting for you.
Well I really don’t think it’s cubs and I know it’s not me, so that leaves you, cyndia, or sporty. I was thinking that until she decided to immediately vote me today in volo even though majority was in effect that sportys been super under the radar so I’m thinking either you/sporty or cyndia/sportyIf you had to pick out the two wolves right now, who would they be?
so who's her partner?
Of everyone left, I'm considering cubs as potentially her partner. I was originally suspicious of sporty, but she was going after her really aggressively today and was hinting strongly at a discrepancy in results before I put mine on the thread, so unless sporty is the type to hardcore bus a fellow wolf, that moved her down my list a little. I had you in my village pile from everything that went down leading up to the dubz vote, although I do need to go back and reread all of your posts again to make sure I didn't miss anything.
Edited to get rid of the L word, sorry about that.
I saw this after you edited, and couldn't figure out why you wanted to take the lesbians out. And why they had been in that post in the first place.Edited to get rid of the L word, sorry about that.
But here's the thing - what did Barks do to me? I have no restrictions from the mods, I'm not aware of anything actually happening to me. I'm not dead, not even a little bit. If she's just investigating me, then why not own up to that? Why would she say that the results were completely inaccurate?I mean 99% of the time in WW no one has anything verified to go off. But by this late in the game, there is so much on the thread you can read through and analyze even without knowing things for sure. Read the chatter, read the claims, and share what is catching your eye that could back up what you're claiming. Or come up with another reason for it. As I said in my analysis of the players left in the game, I just don't think there's anyone that's capable of manipulating the results/don't see any other explanation for my night results, and therefore I'm still pretty set on voting for you.
I'm going to have to reread this game and actually try, aren't i? 
I think I’m leaning more towards cyndia/sportyWell I really don’t think it’s cubs and I know it’s not me, so that leaves you, cyndia, or sporty. I was thinking that until she decided to immediately vote me today in volo even though majority was in effect that sportys been super under the radar so I’m thinking either you/sporty or cyndia/sporty
Or she knew that people would get results with me in it and orchestrated this whole thing with her wolf partner (AKA probs you) in order to push for my vote at voloI was originally suspicious of sporty, but she was going after her really aggressively today and was hinting strongly at a discrepancy in results before I put mine on the thread, so unless sporty is the type to hardcore bus a fellow wolf, that moved her down my list a little.

Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
But here's the thing - what did Barks do to me? I have no restrictions from the mods, I'm not aware of anything actually happening to me. I'm not dead, not even a little bit. If she's just investigating me, then why not own up to that? Why would she say that the results were completely inaccurate?
I couldn’t see what she did, I only saw that she visited someone. That in and of itself means she’s lying and not vanilla.
Sporty said earlier that barks specifically visited you - I actually also asked Sporty earlier if she saw what barks did, but she hasn't responded.
Or she knew that people would get results with me in it and orchestrated this whole thing with her wolf partner (AKA probs you) in order to push for my vote at volo![]()
Right, so in this scenario you're still claiming someone has the to ability to mess with results. As I said earlier - who is it that you think has a role that lets them do this?
And as I said earlier, I don’t know. It’s not me, I don’t think it’s cubs or sporty so could be you or gennyRight, so in this scenario you're still claiming someone has the to ability to mess with results. As I said earlier - who is it that you think has a role that lets them do this?
Why not Sporty?And as I said earlier, I don’t know. It’s not me, I don’t think it’s cubs or sporty so could be you or genny
I fell asleep last night making lynch trackers. I’ll try to finish tonight when I get home.
my thought process was that it was very likely this game would have a watcher so if someone claimed it it’s probably trueWhy not Sporty?
It's so quiet today...
I still think Barks is half heartedly reaching too much in her explanations. Occam's razor and all, simplest solution is likely the right one - I think she's lying. So unless anything major comes out, I'm still planning to vote for her later.
I still think Barks is half heartedly reaching too much in her explanations. Occam's razor and all, simplest solution is likely the right one - I think she's lying. So unless anything major comes out, I'm still planning to vote for her later.
*****************
In other news... as of today we are OFFICIALLY UNDER CONTRACT WITH THAT HOME!!!!
Now the tough stuff before we close at the beginning of Sept, but I'm so excited I can at least stop worrying about someone swooping in with a better offer!
*****************
In other news... as of today we are OFFICIALLY UNDER CONTRACT WITH THAT HOME!!!!
Now the tough stuff before we close at the beginning of Sept, but I'm so excited I can at least stop worrying about someone swooping in with a better offer!*****************
You think Sporty is a wolf watcher?my thought process was that it was very likely this game would have a watcher so if someone claimed it it’s probably true
Yep. Weirder things have happenedYou think Sporty is a wolf watcher?
I have been in rounds for 6 hours today and I'm about to quit school.
WildZoo
Noble Dubz Dictator, Unyeetable Phasing Wolf
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
************
This is the most boring YOLO I have ever seen
*************
This is the most boring YOLO I have ever seen
*************
😳 Too much drama at work today.************
This is the most boring YOLO I have ever seen
*************
************
This is the most boring YOLO I have ever seen
*************
Yeah this is extremely quiet. Though I can't judge considering I've been quiet too today. But anyways, done with work for today so let's get some chitchat going!
@genny you mentioned something about doing a vote tally? I want to hear your thoughts on that whenever you get around to getting that done.
And @SportPonies I never got an answer from you about my question about if you got any info on what they did??
I also want to hear more from @cubsrule4e in general. After glancing back at some of your posts I feel like quite a few of your posts have been a bit wishy washy. Also you seemed a little excessively apologetic about being wrong on Sunni? Don't know your meta or if you guys are good friends, but it seemed a little over the top to me.
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Doesn’t yolo close in ~3 hours? Where is everyone?
Yesss, come on guys!! We are never going to figure this out without you all being here. We've been getting steamrolled this game and I refuse to let my first game back be a complete wipeout.

Gonna start dinner and hoping things pick up by the time I'm done cooking..
@Barkley13 @cubsrule4e @SportPonies @genny
I must have missed this when I was skimming during bird bloodAnd @SportPonies I never got an answer from you about my question about if you got any info on what they did??
I'm a watcher. All I got was that she visited genny.
@cubsrule4e @genny would you be willing to vote for sporty or cyndia
Day 4 Yeet Tally
Barks () -
0/5
yeet close in ~2 hours
Barks () -
0/5
yeet close in ~2 hours
Barks is the only one seemingly stuck in inexplicable controversy now that MsP has flipped village. The only answer is that theres "someone messing with results," which could be true but also seems unlikely given what everyone left has claimed and what everyone had who has died.
Sporty seems busy, as usual, but hasnt really flagged my wolf radar too bad, and as stated I feel like shed be a little more active if she IS a wolf, especially given that sunni wasnt one (in other words there wasnt a wolf dominating the thread to let her slide by in the background).
Cyndia has the feel of game solving, but genny seems to want to go there, and I think Barks wants to go there just to keep the vote off of her, if nothing else. I do feel like her "comeback to participation" was a little strong, but I also dont necessarily see it as wolfy, given she hasnt played in so long, although it could have been extra effort once she started getting some heat from genny and then msp, me, and barks over the last 2-3 days.
Genny Im just paranoid about, I mean Stalker sounds pretty wolfy, but shes probably a villager at this point.
Ignoring mechanics Im at Barks > Cyndia > Sporty > Genny
Sporty seems busy, as usual, but hasnt really flagged my wolf radar too bad, and as stated I feel like shed be a little more active if she IS a wolf, especially given that sunni wasnt one (in other words there wasnt a wolf dominating the thread to let her slide by in the background).
Cyndia has the feel of game solving, but genny seems to want to go there, and I think Barks wants to go there just to keep the vote off of her, if nothing else. I do feel like her "comeback to participation" was a little strong, but I also dont necessarily see it as wolfy, given she hasnt played in so long, although it could have been extra effort once she started getting some heat from genny and then msp, me, and barks over the last 2-3 days.
Genny Im just paranoid about, I mean Stalker sounds pretty wolfy, but shes probably a villager at this point.
Ignoring mechanics Im at Barks > Cyndia > Sporty > Genny
Similar threads
- Replies
- 3K
- Views
- 55K