You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
WWho Goes There? - Game Thread
Started by Animal Midwife
Get help with your application
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
I really wanna vote for genny and her macroorchid though
Who am I kidding.... 11 is a lucky number, i do play craps a lot. But im only doing it for kdub
Nix the Rock and let the squeeeeeeeing begin!
Nix the Rock and let the squeeeeeeeing begin!
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
WildZoo
Noble Dubz Dictator, Unyeetable Phasing Wolf
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
We've done it folks! We've made history!!
I dunno. I'm watching for other signs of weirdness but so far am getting village genny vibes from her other posts, unless wolfing so much has changed her meta, which is entirely possible.
This is so weird playing without knowing anyone's metas. Even you guys that I feel like I remember pretty well - genny seems to be playing more aggressively/chattily than I remember, but that's probs just because its been so long.
WildZoo
Noble Dubz Dictator, Unyeetable Phasing Wolf
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
Some games she's more chatty than others, I don't typically think of increased on-thread activity being in her wolf rangeThis is so weird playing without knowing anyone's metas. Even you guys that I feel like I remember pretty well - genny seems to be playing more aggressively/chattily than I remember, but that's probs just because its been so long.
Who am I kidding.... 11 is a lucky number, i do play craps a lot. But im only doing it for kdub
Nix the Rock and let the squeeeeeeeing begin!
The circle is complete!!! 😀
Some games she's more chatty than others, I don't typically think of increased on-thread activity being in her wolf range
That's fair - I used to read into that a lot more until I got into vet school and my game playing changed dramatically based upon how busy I was in real life.
We've done it folks! We've made history!!
Now if you could just call me a nice guy so I can get rid of the badger tag and put my wolf % back up, which at this point I have no idea what it was and Id have to recalculate which is going to take forever 😕. Maybe AM can dig into the archives, Im curious to go up against cyndia's reputation.
dubz - villagey
barks/doggo banter seems pretty on par for a v/v game
sunny - scaring me, I havent seen a freak out yet, maybe the longer cycles are therapeutic
barks/doggo banter seems pretty on par for a v/v game
sunny - scaring me, I havent seen a freak out yet, maybe the longer cycles are therapeutic
D
deleted804295
day 1 yeet tally
DubZ (1) - Sporty
Barks (1) - Doggo
genny (1) - MsP
Rocky (1)- cubs
Sunbodi (1) - SAR
MsP (1) - Barks
SAR (1) - Sunbodi
Doggo (1) - rocky
cubs (1) - Cyndia
Cyndia (1) - DubZ
Sporty (1) - genny
11/11
AN ELEVEN WAY TIEEE
Missing: no one
yeet closes at 10pm Eastern, WEDNESDAY, 7/22/2020 (~12 hours)
DubZ (1) - Sporty
Barks (1) - Doggo
genny (1) - MsP
Rocky (1)- cubs
Sunbodi (1) - SAR
MsP (1) - Barks
SAR (1) - Sunbodi
Doggo (1) - rocky
cubs (1) - Cyndia
Cyndia (1) - DubZ
Sporty (1) - genny
11/11
AN ELEVEN WAY TIEEE
Missing: no one
yeet closes at 10pm Eastern, WEDNESDAY, 7/22/2020 (~12 hours)
D
deleted804295
YAAAAAAY
day 1 yeet tally
DubZ (1) - Sporty
Barks (1) - Doggo
genny (1) - MsP
Rocky (1)- cubs
Sunbodi (1) - SAR
MsP (1) - Barks
SAR (1) - Sunbodi
Doggo (1) - rocky
cubs (1) - Cyndia
Cyndia (1) - DubZ
Sporty (1) - genny
11/11
AN ELEVEN WAY TIEEE
Missing: @cubsrule4e
yeet closes at 10pm Eastern, WEDNESDAY, 7/22/2020 (~12 hours)View attachment 313582
@kaydubs was owed the hono(u)rs!
Also I am still no good at voting but I am no longer missing!
WildZoo
Noble Dubz Dictator, Unyeetable Phasing Wolf
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
I've heard badgers are pretty badass thoNow if you could just call me a nice guy so I can get rid of the badger tag and put my wolf % back up, which at this point I have no idea what it was and Id have to recalculate which is going to take forever 😕. Maybe AM can dig into the archives, Im curious to go up against cyndia's reputation.
D
deleted804295
I had to post tally before someone messed up the perfect circle
But @kaydubs Can still post a pretty one if nobody messes it up!!
But @kaydubs Can still post a pretty one if nobody messes it up!!
WildZoo
Noble Dubz Dictator, Unyeetable Phasing Wolf
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
No need to go back to wolf percentage, just change it to "Nice Guy (TM)"
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
WildZoo
Noble Dubz Dictator, Unyeetable Phasing Wolf
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
Just joshin ya, cubs. You know you're my favorite grandson 😉
I have a patient with lymphoma in her 3rd eyelid, among other places. No surgery for her!Probably a giant lymph node and should screen them for cancer... I had an eyeball lymphoma yesterday!
dubz, villagey? really?dubz - villagey
barks/doggo banter seems pretty on par for a v/v game
sunny - scaring me, I havent seen a freak out yet, maybe the longer cycles are therapeutic
Nix isn't one of the few terms I register for votes. Can't just bold any word. 😛Who am I kidding.... 11 is a lucky number, i do play craps a lot. But im only doing it for kdub
Nix the Rock and let the squeeeeeeeing begin!
Day 1 Yeet Tally
DubZ (1) - Sporty
Barks (1) - Doggo
genny (1) - MsP
rocky () -
Suni (1) - SAR
MsP (1) - Barks
SAR (1) - Suni
Doggo (1) - rocky
cubs (1) - Cyndia
Cyndia (1) - DubZ
Sporty (1) - genny
10/11
yeet closes in ~10.5 hours
DubZ (1) - Sporty
Barks (1) - Doggo
genny (1) - MsP
rocky () -
Suni (1) - SAR
MsP (1) - Barks
SAR (1) - Suni
Doggo (1) - rocky
cubs (1) - Cyndia
Cyndia (1) - DubZ
Sporty (1) - genny
10/11
yeet closes in ~10.5 hours
WildZoo
Noble Dubz Dictator, Unyeetable Phasing Wolf
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
But but... The history-making 😢Nix isn't one of the few terms I register for votes. Can't just bold any word. 😛
WildZoo
Noble Dubz Dictator, Unyeetable Phasing Wolf
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
Nix AMNix isn't one of the few terms I register for votes. Can't just bold any word. 😛
Pssst, check the OP. 😉@alissa14 you gonna provide thoughts or just keep reacting to posts without saying anything?
Wow... Ive never felt so much pressure to vote for someone... nor more important as part of a game! Yet I think Rockys little rabbit fox thing may just be too cute to vote for.
Ummmm it’s a fennec fox excuse u 😛
@alissa14 you gonna provide thoughts or just keep reacting to posts without saying anything?
Oooh, this slipped under my radar and I didn't notice she hadn't voted yet either. Is this normal game play for her? It's making my spidey senses tingle.
Pssst, check the OP. 😉
Omg lmao, well that would explain that.

The player numbering also seriously just threw me off for a moment. I couldn't understand how we had an 11 way tie with 16 of us, and was struggling trying to figure out who else hadn't voted. My reading comprehension is something else this morning...
Aw, you do like me after all!! (AM refuses to count your vote based on semantics and rules. My condolences)Who am I kidding.... 11 is a lucky number, i do play craps a lot. But im only doing it for kdub
okay, get to work for real on the day 1 yeet nix
Last edited:
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Why you gotta rain on da tie parade!!!!Nix isn't one of the few terms I register for votes. Can't just bold any word. 😛
WildZoo
Noble Dubz Dictator, Unyeetable Phasing Wolf
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
Oh lolPssst, check the OP. 😉
I play her game and AM still comes after me.
*sigh*
Vote rock
*sigh*
Vote rock
I don't know how to feel about Dubz thinking one of the mods was playing
I mean, NAI, but dammit I want to read too much into it
I mean, NAI, but dammit I want to read too much into it
Lol from looking at the thread my first thought was alissa because I can’t read eitherBut who would Genny yell at? I've been wifoming my way around this all morning at work haha
My second thought was MsP but that doesn’t make sense because she’s been posting a good amount
Who are you talking to?I expect better participation tomorrow, or I'm voting for you.
I thought yeet close was last night. I was shocked when we still had a 10 way tie.Oh good, I havent screwed anything up yet
I was told my votes had to be on thread or they don't count. You'd technically be in the lead though.As a fellow highly randed wolf, you should sympathize. Also MsP uses double negatives every time she actually posts to vote me off the island since its also in the sig, which should cause them to cancel out and reverse upon herself.
I don't know how to feel about Dubz thinking one of the mods was playing
I mean, NAI, but dammit I want to read too much into it
For what its worth I had to check the roster myself. At first I thought she was spectating and im like why is she posting? She must be playing and I missed it.
Just joshin ya, cubs. You know you're my favorite grandson 😉
Arent I your only grandson...?
Day 1 Yeet Tally
DubZ (1) - Sporty
Barks (1) - Doggo
genny (1) - MsP
rocky (1) - cubs
Suni (1) - SAR
MsP (1) - Barks
SAR (1) - Suni
Doggo (1) - rocky
cubs (1) - Cyndia
Cyndia (1) - DubZ
Sporty (1) - genny
11 way tie achievement unlocked!!!
11/11
yeet closes TODAY (Wednesday, 7/22/2020) in ~8.5 hours
DubZ (1) - Sporty
Barks (1) - Doggo
genny (1) - MsP
rocky (1) - cubs
Suni (1) - SAR
MsP (1) - Barks
SAR (1) - Suni
Doggo (1) - rocky
cubs (1) - Cyndia
Cyndia (1) - DubZ
Sporty (1) - genny
11 way tie achievement unlocked!!!
11/11
yeet closes TODAY (Wednesday, 7/22/2020) in ~8.5 hours
11 way tie achievement unlocked!!!
11/11
yeet closes TODAY (Wednesday, 7/22/2020) in ~8.5 hours
![]()
D
deleted804295
Okay now we can vote how we want.I expect better participation tomorrow, or I'm voting for you.
Genny is acting a bit off with this post. And earlier on when she called me a wolf. Which is weird because she was my manator and distinctly told me not to call other people wolves without proof.
Unvote SAR
Vote Genny
Okay now we can vote how we want.
Genny is acting a bit off with this post. And earlier on when she called me a wolf. Which is weird because she was my manator and distinctly told me not to call other people wolves without proof.
Unvote SAR
Vote Genny
Thats actually a typical genny line verbatim.
Where'd my mother go? Hmm....
WildZoo
Noble Dubz Dictator, Unyeetable Phasing Wolf
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
I know it's tempting but you said it yourself, it's NAI...no reason a villager would be any more or less likely to make that mistake than a wolf 😛I don't know how to feel about Dubz thinking one of the mods was playing
I mean, NAI, but dammit I want to read too much into it
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
WildZoo
Noble Dubz Dictator, Unyeetable Phasing Wolf
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
Depends on which family tree you're looking at I guessArent I your only grandson...?

That's a rule for you, because you play like a weirdo who sounds like they have actual mod-confirmed info when they really have nothing. What I said could not be construed as having mod-confirmed info in any way, and if you've ever played a game with me, is something I do quite regularly.Okay now we can vote how we want.
Genny is acting a bit off with this post. And earlier on when she called me a wolf. Which is weird because she was my manator and distinctly told me not to call other people wolves without proof.
Unvote SAR
Vote Genny
maybe it's just not close enough to vote close yet.sunny - scaring me, I havent seen a freak out yet, maybe the longer cycles are therapeutic
And this is why I felt entitled to yell at everyone for participation:
Number of posts as of this post:
1. WildZoo - 20
2. itsrocky - 7
3. SARdoghandler - 8
4. genny - 22
5. Ms Procrastinator - 9
6. Barkley13 - 8
7. Doggo Labs - 3
8. cubsrule4e - 17
14. SportPonies - 4
15. Sunbodi - 13
16. Cyndia - 12
I'm supposed to be a low poster, guys. Step up your game.
Number of posts as of this post:
1. WildZoo - 20
2. itsrocky - 7
3. SARdoghandler - 8
4. genny - 22
5. Ms Procrastinator - 9
6. Barkley13 - 8
7. Doggo Labs - 3
8. cubsrule4e - 17
14. SportPonies - 4
15. Sunbodi - 13
16. Cyndia - 12
I'm supposed to be a low poster, guys. Step up your game.
And this is why I felt entitled to yell at everyone for participation:
Number of posts as of this post:
1. WildZoo - 20
2. itsrocky - 7
3. SARdoghandler - 8
4. genny - 22
5. Ms Procrastinator - 9
6. Barkley13 - 8
7. Doggo Labs - 3
8. cubsrule4e - 17
14. SportPonies - 4
15. Sunbodi - 13
16. Cyndia - 12
I'm supposed to be a low poster, guys. Step up your game.
Feels good not to be on the super low end for once! @Doggo Labs and @SportPonies would definitely like to hear more from the two of you.
Similar threads
- Replies
- 3K
- Views
- 55K