WWho Goes There? - Game Thread

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
And this is why I felt entitled to yell at everyone for participation:

Number of posts as of this post:
1. WildZoo - 20
2. itsrocky - 7
3. SARdoghandler - 8
4. genny - 22
5. Ms Procrastinator - 9
6. Barkley13 - 8
7. Doggo Labs - 3
8. cubsrule4e - 17
14. SportPonies - 4
15. Sunbodi - 13
16. Cyndia - 12

I'm supposed to be a low poster, guys. Step up your game.
How dare you have more posts than I do :rage:
 
Official Day 1 Yeet Tally
DubZ (1) - Sporty
Barks (1) - Doggo
genny (2) - MsP, Suni
rocky (1) - cubs
Suni (1) - SAR
MsP (1) - Barks
SAR () -
Doggo (1) - rocky
cubs (1) - Cyndia
Cyndia (1) - DubZ
Sporty (1) - genny

11/11
yeet closes in ~6 hours
a9396089-d4ca-4f16-9cac-1a946b73053b-gif.313491
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
After reading through today’s happenings not getting to many feels on the wolf end of the spectrum. Am leaning Barks and genny towards the village side
 
And this is why I felt entitled to yell at everyone for participation:

Number of posts as of this post:
1. WildZoo - 20
2. itsrocky - 7
3. SARdoghandler - 8
4. genny - 22
5. Ms Procrastinator - 9
6. Barkley13 - 8
7. Doggo Labs - 3
8. cubsrule4e - 17
14. SportPonies - 4
15. Sunbodi - 13
16. Cyndia - 12

I'm supposed to be a low poster, guys. Step up your game.
And I was absent the first 24 hours! That’s pretty bad
 
And I was absent the first 24 hours! That’s pretty bad

Unyeet cubs because I like how chatty you are now that you've shown up. Obviously the more chatter, the easier it is to pinpoint sketchy feels, and the more fun games are.

Not sure who I want to yeet yet, but going to check back in an hour or so and probably go for one of the lowest posting players.
 
Genny doesn't seem like her usual wolf self so I'll put pressure elsewhere

Unvote genny
Vote dubz
 
Well on reread this post still bothers me


As does the follow-up with players and post numbers. Not something I remember genny ever focusing on before. Hmmm.

@genny who are you looking at for real?
Well, your focus on that one statement of mine bothers me. You've wolfed with me before, did I ever say anything like that in wolf chat? How is that in line with my wolf meta?

I'm still voting Sporty because I haven't seen anything to change my mind. Most everyone else is still in the vast unsorted pile of meh.

I feel like it's easier to list my village leans at this point. Cyndia sounds village, Suni does so far, and I almost want to put you in there except for your fixation with my post. Like you know I wouldn't say something like that as a wolf. Why are you pushing it?
 
Lol oops sorry about posting a bit less y’all. I for some reason am not getting notifications for this thread so I have to actively remember to check it
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Well, your focus on that one statement of mine bothers me. You've wolfed with me before, did I ever say anything like that in wolf chat? How is that in line with my wolf meta?

I'm still voting Sporty because I haven't seen anything to change my mind. Most everyone else is still in the vast unsorted pile of meh.

I feel like it's easier to list my village leans at this point. Cyndia sounds village, Suni does so far, and I almost want to put you in there except for your fixation with my post. Like you know I wouldn't say something like that as a wolf. Why are you pushing it?
Hmmm. I'm not sure how I know what you would or would not say in wolf chat after wolfing with you...what, twice maybe? Once in recent memory? I've found wolf chat conversations to entirely depend on the makeup of the pack. Are you saying that if I were to pull some of my thread and PM posts from previous games you would be able to 100% identify which among them were from a wolf PM?

The problem I'm having is trying to connect it to the flow of posts in the thread at the time. I can't figure out who you were talking to. And the follow-up the next day with post numbers feels like a weak cover-up.

In a thread full of meh, it stands out as something odd.
 
I reread. Based on that I’m fine with my vote where it is. Would sure like to hear from doggo!
 
Hasn’t genny said multiple times to get rid of the low posters? Including during her MU game?
Has she? I mean I'd be happy to be proven wrong, I just don't recall that being a thing, especially since she is often a lower poster herself. And I didn't read her MU game.
 
nope! Just happened to be on when rocks posted that

Leaning genny and Barks village. Don’t really have any wolf leans yet.

what are you thinking?

I’ve only played with genny in other other recent game, in which she was a wolf, and I think her meta *is* a bit different this go round, so leaning her village as well. Sunbodi’s been a bit more quiet than usual which has perked my ears, other than that, I haven’t got too much for today. Thanks for speaking up though, perfect timing!

###unyeet doggo###
###yeet sunbodi### for now
 
I’ve only played with genny in other other recent game, in which she was a wolf, and I think her meta *is* a bit different this go round, so leaning her village as well. Sunbodi’s been a bit more quiet than usual which has perked my ears, other than that, I haven’t got too much for today. Thanks for speaking up though, perfect timing!

###unyeet doggo###
###yeet sunbodi### for now
No problem! I can’t verbally say what gennys meta is but there’s slight differences and I’ve picked up on them recently and that’s what is leaning her village to me.
Thanks for also replying!
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Genny doesn't seem like her usual wolf self so I'll put pressure elsewhere

Unvote genny
Vote dubz

You're usually all over the place with your votes so switching isn't unusual for you, but I have to ask. Why do you think genny isn't wolf anymore and why is dubz a better option? I find the vote a little weird considering that you put her in the lead without much explanation.
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
So this has been beat into the ground already as sketchy but
I didn't read it as a rojo or whatever until someone said something? So maybe I'm oblivious or maybe the people harping on it are grasping at straws...
Not necessarily grasping at straws, but she did seem to be talking to thin air.