WWildzoo Family Reunion - Game Thread

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Members don't see this ad :)
Never elected my ****ing *** again. I hate you all.

Reactions: 2 users
Like I don’t know maybe you guys are expert players and completely right about AM but how bout next time we all pick AM from the jump and don’t do it at the last minute when it confuses me.

Reactions: 2 users
zGHQb4O.gif

Reactions: 5 users
Members don't see this ad :)
Check your votes!

N6 Kill Tally

am (7) - jboo, pip, zigzag, skim, capri, stagg, cray
capri (1) - genny
snowy (2) - dolphin, am
skim (1) - snowy
jboo () -
pippy () -

11/11

f681f1267442b7fb892010f335ac2c25.gif

Reactions: 1 user
I’ll eat @Karabiner13 ’s hat if SAR was an original villager

I've already stated on the thread that it's related to item use, I was hoping people would have picked up on that and dropped it. I was trying to be subtle about it because the results of the item are not immediately apparent. You get the item during the day (usually overnight) (the hat- either WZ's or kara's, which you decide) and have to post publicly about it on the thread the next day. The day I had it, I posted this:

I'll eat @Karabiner13 's hat if AM is a villager. (color added now for clarification)

I tried to disguise it in a way that wouldn't seem obvious what I was doing. I didn't get results immediately- I assume I would have found out at night what the results were, but then day/"lynch" was canceled and I lost the item. Jboo wasn't quite as subtle in posting so it was obvious to me what she was doing, but the way she did it unfortunately called a lot of attention to her post. There was no info drop, idk what info you're referring to unless maybe you thought jboo was vouching for SAR?

edited to clarify day/night cycle things

What makes you so sure that it's a seering item?

The issue with talking about it so much is that now it's obvious when someone is using it and if it is a seering item (or even if it isn't), they immediately have a target on their back. Villagers can kill that person after they say what they need to say on the thread to use the item. The cover is blown now. I feel like those who had the item could have kept it kind of secret if they posted about it subtly. Oh well! I'm sure jboo will fill us in if she learned anything important.

No. You're not required to post the results.

Here is the item description: To use this, you must post a hat eating comment about a player of your choosing on thread during this night cycle and specify which hat you are using. Choose wisely for there are no second chances and there may be consequences.

I have no clue what the "results" of the item use is because once you post on the thread, you get a PM saying "action noted" and then the day (technically night) was canceled when I used the item so I lost it.

Can confirm the item.

Also I attempted to try and make it more subtle, but then I hit a wall of tired last night and my brain went
Right so I have tried messaging jboo about this and apparently she won't respond. We can't ask Allie how this item supposedly works but I find it really odd that jboo tried something with SAR/me and is still suspicious of me. Just getting that out there

hey, um, sorry, capri didn't lie and wasn't added

please carry on

Right so I have tried messaging jboo about this and apparently she won't respond. We can't ask Allie how this item supposedly works but I find it really odd that jboo tried something with SAR/me and is still suspicious of me. Just getting that out there
Chill, I was doing a nutrition assignment

Reactions: 8 users
Man, I can't believe I almost got away as the convert. Life is brutal.

Reactions: 1 users
Why didn't y'all lynch me when I brought up the conversion? So sketchy.

Lol. This is fun. Is this what wolf bragging is like?

Reactions: 1 user
Night 6

woofs.gif

A N G E R Y

That is the only accurate word to describe how Glam felt. Sure, she wasn't the most directly connected individual in the family tree web, but Dubz had invited her to the reunion specifically because of the devastating memories of her superior wolfing. And here these *****s were accusing her of being a rotten villager? It was absurd.

She growled and snapped at anyone that tried to come near her. They backed off initially, yet she was still on edge. Turns out it was for good reason. In the last minute scramble to decide on a kill, they advanced on her again. When capri jumped on her, Glam sunk her teeth into her side, but the others started to pile on as well, and she couldn't hold them off any longer.

What kind of pack kills its own alpha?

Dead is @Animal Midwife, who was Zen/Glam, a vanilla wolf who gained a double vote and temporary night kill avoidance upon being elected.

It is now Day 6. Deadline is whenever @Karabiner13 says, or as soon as we have all actions, if I'm still awake.

Family Members:

4. @dolphin106258
5. @ziggyandjazzy (formerly sar)
9. @johnnaboo
10. @SnowshoeDog143
12. @capri1722 (formerly caiter)
13. @PippyPony
14. @genny
16. @Stagg737
18. @Crayola227
20. @Skimble

Dead:
Skiski - Kaydubs, vanilla wolf
Weim - STL, ninja
Shelter - Sporty, designated survivors
Sporty - Trilt, illusion remover
Glamm - Jboo, 1x night kill avoidance
Kcough - Bear, lynch write-up additions
Allie - MJ, bomb
Finn - Sandy/Elkhart, jailer
MJ - Snowy, vanillager
AM - Zen/Glam, vanilla wolf

Are we still allowed to post strategy? Or when are we not allowed to?

So looks like capri has some explaining to do