WWings of WWonder Game Thread

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Members don't see this ad :)
Sorry but can you explain the bolded part?

She is voting for me, i have been voting for her husband. she "threatened" to lynch me if I voted for nav and he flipped village.... but shes already voting for me anyway. Didnt quite make sense, so I offered her a chance to give evidence against me to others that would convince them that Im scum. Nothing so far.

Members don't see this ad :)
Well okay then... that was a lot of information to absorb in 30 minutes.

I do still have some misgivings about ziggy. My primary reason to back off on that would be if she was a night kill target. That said, I'm not wholly convinced she's the reason for the lack of NK because with the way results have apparently been worded (telling people when they were protected and it was unnecessary), I find it a little hard to believe that her results didn't make it perfectly clear that she was attacked. But she didn't start seeming sure that she was the reason for the no kill until the possibility of protection had been eliminated. That said I also am inclined to agree with Dubz or whoever it was (I think Dubz?) that there isn't much point focusing on her right now. So I'll put it on the back burner, but I'm not forgetting about it.

Not thrilled that MOOSE was shot. I'm not sure what information that was supposed to net us. She also had made a comment that if shelter flipped village, she would be interested in myself, barks, and dubz and I was interested in hearing her train of thought there. But I wasn't really here to give input so I can't complain.

I can see reason to vote Nav since he was blocked on the no kill night (right? I'm having trouble keeping all this straight). But I wasn't otherwise getting wolfy vibes for him, so that would be my sole reason and I'm not sure if I feel like it's good enough. Which I guess in some ways relates to my uncertainties regarding ziggys results from that night.

Not sure why cubs is being voted other than I remember vaguely someone saying he supported shooting MOOSE but then seemed upset about it? Any clarifications on the reasoning there from the people on that vote?

I'm kinda frustrated because I'm reading basically everyone as either neutral or village so it's making me really unsure of where to vote.

She is voting for me, i have been voting for her husband. she "threatened" to lynch me if I voted for nav and he flipped village.... but shes already voting for me anyway. Didnt quite make sense, so I offered her a chance to give evidence against me to others that would convince them that Im scum. Nothing so far.

Ok, that's how I was reading it, just wanted to make sure. I'm still confused why you're voting for yourself though. I mean I read your angry reasoning but you're not even in the lead

This nav vote is bad, not like you all care about my opinion

Lynch tally Day 3 (that’s gone on so long that it could be day 4)

Nav (5)
- AM, nyanko, genny, DubZ, SAR
Finn ()
DubZ ()
MJ (2) - ziggy, Nav
Barks ()
cubs (3) - miz, cubs, mpm
Dolphin (1) - Lupes
mutts(1) - Barks
ziggy (1) - mutts

13/21
Deadline 9pm Central

I don’t recall actual reasons, can you reiterate them?
Here's a few posts:
Nav is one who claims that. Yet, I see him saying nothing about her this time.
So outside of the things I've already mentioned regarding ziggy/Nav, look at these trackers.

On D1, Nav is a serious contender up until 1 hour to EOD. At which point he opts to vote for MOOSE putting her over the lead over ziggy who had the same amount of votes. On D2, Nav is a serious contender again, but has weird resistance to literally every wagon surrounding him. ziggy is meanwhile discouraging the shelter vote, but not jumping on Nav to save her.

As vote Skim, I have limited VCA, so I'm referring to her post on D2 who I catch her up about Nav and it's dropped. She later says it's weird he didn't pm her, but doesn't touch this again.

@WildZoo
Why should she have to say you said anything? I'm looking at the progression that happened whether you were here or not. I'd think if you were village, things would be a lot more stagnant given how close you were to the lead for some time.

• Angry
Reactions: 1 user
Ok, that's how I was reading it, just wanted to make sure. I'm still confused why you're voting for yourself though. I mean I read your angry reasoning but you're not even in the lead

Simply to make a point. I felt a strong Cubs resistance all of the sudden, so switched to myself to say hey, if you think im scum then go for it. Theres some rule about if you vote for yourself, then youre a wolf, but that was before my time, and that rule doesnt apply to me. Similar to how I voted for Finn for non participation. I finally PMed her and she responded so was going to move of of her anyway.

If I am going to be lynched, I at least want to facilitate some information on what’s next. So can those that are so gung-ho on me being a wolf, discuss with a village flip of me where they would go next?

If I am going to be lynched, I at least want to facilitate some information on what’s next. So can those that are so gung-ho on me being a wolf, discuss with a village flip of me where they would go next?
I'm planning to vote AM if she's wrong. It may not be exactly fair but I feel like it's necessary.

Reactions: 1 users
I'm planning to vote AM if she's wrong. It may not be exactly fair but I feel like it's necessary.

Do you really think AM would drive herself into the ground like this, as well as take the bet with me if she was a wolf?

This whole bet thing is stupid, imo, also seems like an off-site communication. So it has no bearing for me on the actual game.

Can you actually comment on the content aspect of the game. I am getting stupid frustrated with you tunneling and literally always answering the least useful parts of questions in the least helpful way. Participate outside of your tunnel. If you are village this game; you need to take a hard look at how you are playing. You can stick with your vote, stick with what you are doing, and not have a terrible attitude

Can you actually comment on the content aspect of the game. I am getting stupid frustrated with you tunneling and literally always answering the least useful parts of questions in the least helpful way. Participate outside of your tunnel. If you are village this game; you need to take a hard look at how you are playing. You can stick with your vote, stick with what you are doing, and not have a terrible attitude
You seem mad

You seem mad

I am tired of his attitude in games. And the problem is I want him to be a wolf to explain his behaviors. But I think it’s more of a want then what is actually the case.

I am tired of his attitude in games. And the problem is I want him to be a wolf to explain his behaviors. But I think it’s more of a want then what is actually the case.

Did you ever think Im tired of your arrogance in games? Sure it passes off as "smooth, cool, confident" to the ladies, but it really annoys the F out of me (and apparently MJ as well). Your opinion of me is the same as mine is for you. Thats why no one is crying wolf over me except your significant other.

• Angry

I felt bad for not having voted yet, but I feel less bad now.

Similar to how I voted for Finn for non participation. I finally PMed her and she responded so was going to move of of her anyway.

Speaking of, why did you PM me in the first place? Just to see if I'd respond? Doesn't seem like you actually wanted to talk (which is fine by me because as stated, dislike of PMs)

Did you ever think Im tired of your arrogance in games? Sure it passes off as "smooth, cool, confident" to the ladies, but it really annoys the F out of me (and apparently MJ as well). Your opinion of me is the same as mine is for you. Thats why no one is crying wolf over me except your significant other.

#sorrynotsorry

• Angry
I felt bad for not having voted yet, but I feel less bad now.

Speaking of, why did you PM me in the first place? Just to see if I'd respond? Doesn't seem like you actually wanted to talk (which is fine by me because as stated, dislike of PMs)

Honestly because people would start asking why I never contacted you. Like I had something to hide. So I did. No big deal. Didnt think it would make you weary of me.

I think MJ’s is more rooted in the fact that I was his thorn in his side in the past in WW. I was pretty danged spot on with getting him lynched in the past (feel free to ask others).

You also act like I brainwash my SO. She plays her own game.

Also maybe don’t play the “to the ladies” card in a vet med game?

You can criticize my arrogance, but at least I am completely engaging in the game. I am not focusing on only you, only answering peripheral questions. You are letting your view of me affect the game. I am not.

I think MJ’s is more rooted in the fact that I was his thorn in his side in the past in WW. I was pretty danged spot on with getting him lynched in the past (feel free to ask others).

You also act like I brainwash my SO. She plays her own game.

Also maybe don’t play the “to the ladies” card in a vet med game?

You can criticize my arrogance, but at least I am completely engaging in the game. I am not focusing on only you, only answering peripheral questions. You are letting your view of me affect the game. I am not.

Its not brainwashing, its called bias. Didnt you ever take a psych class? Some people side with you on this, some people side with me. Thats just the way it is :shrug:

Are you voting me because you think I am a wolf, or because you are trying to make AM happy?
A little because I'm drunk, a little because I'm tired of wondering, a little to break the tunnel AM is stuck in

• Wow
Sorry guys. Just got home from work and ate quickly. I sucked at being a vet today and honestly just feel sad about it so don't have a lot of gusto to play tonight but I'm trying. On page 41 and trying to get caught up quickly.

• Sad
Reactions: 7 users
Sorry guys. Just got home from work and ate quickly. I sucked at being a vet today and honestly just feel sad about it so don't have a lot of gusto to play tonight but I'm trying. On page 41 and trying to get caught up quickly.
I'm sure you didn't suck but I'm sorry you had a rough day :(

Reactions: 4 users