WWings of WWonder Game Thread

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Those post are to keep my mind open to alllll possibilities

I mean... you said you are lynching AM when I flip village. That’s not keep open to all possibilities, that’s pretty danged committed....

Members don't see this ad.

• Angry
Reactions: 1 user
Members don't see this ad :)
Oh I meant the one about the possibility of you both being wolves

I will also say that you voting one way and staying there is not an environment for discussion. Which tomorrow will need a lot of village collaboration.

I will also say that you voting one way and staying there is not an environment for discussion. Which tomorrow will need a lot of village collaboration.
Did me staying on barks for most of today keep discussion from occurring?

Did me staying on barks for most of today keep discussion from occurring?

No, but there were other people pushing discussion, I’d like to think I was a major pusher of that. As the days progress the number of pushers decreases

Unofficial Lynch tally Day 3 (that’s gone on so long that it could be day 4)

Nav (5)
- AM, nyanko, genny, DubZ, SAR
Finn ()
DubZ ()
MJ (2) - ziggy, Nav
Barks ()
cubs (3) - miz, cubs, mpm
Dolphin (1) - Lupes
mutts(1) - Barks
ziggy (1) - mutts

13/21
Deadline 9pm Central

Reactions: 2 users
Ooooh! Got it Like when you were sure shelter was village or sure like when you were sure she was a wolfIf Ziggy = wolf, nav and dubz more wolfy
If Nav = wolf, ziggy more wolfy, maybe dubz a lil less
If Dubz = village, ziggy less wolfy - Nav stays same level of wolfy

So you're saying there's no chance that nav or ziggy are village?

No, but there were other people pushing discussion, I’d like to think I was a major pusher of that. As the days progress the number of pushers decreases
I get that but I was responding to you saying that me voting one way is not an environment for discussion

Members don't see this ad :)
And your voting MJ. Why aren't you voting cubs? Also who was your second choice for vig shot?

Just because cubs wants me gone doesn’t make them a wolf. And I am admitting my self bias a bit with how high I am placing them Wolfy. So I am going for my other top wolf read of MJ. Who ironically I have seen many people say is sketchy, but no one wants to vote there.

So this is gonna sound hypocritical cuz I'm still feeling out how things work around here, but is it weird that MJ hasn't been talking much? Especially since they've been on the board pretty consistently?

So this is gonna sound hypocritical cuz I'm still feeling out how things work around here, but is it weird that MJ hasn't been talking much? Especially since they've been on the board pretty consistently?
It's really not weird for him. To determine whether MJ is wolf or village you have to use crystals or divine from the stars or some **** because his posts aren't going to give you much.

• Wow
Reactions: 3 users
I'm still placing a vote on him because I don't know where else to put it at this point and I don't think I like any of the other top vote getters right now being so high

Lynch tally Day 3 (that’s gone on so long that it could be day 4)

Nav (5)
Finn ()
DubZ ()
MJ (4) - ziggy, Nav, Paws, AAF
Barks ()
Dolphin (1) - Lupes
mutts(1) - Barks
ziggy (1) - mutts

14/21
Deadline 9pm Central

like 90% of boys who play this game do this annoying posturing arrogant crap
Posturing? Preposterous. There is no biological basis for that sort of behavior.

giphy (47).gif

(sorry guys, you know I <3 u)

• Haha
Reactions: 8 users
Whew, I did it.

lynch barks

super unhelpful, i know...sorry

FINAL Lynch tally Day 3 (that’s gone on so long that it could be day 4)

Nav (5)
Finn ()
DubZ ()
MJ (4) - ziggy, Nav, Paws, AAF
barks (1) - allieh
Dolphin (1) - Lupes
mutts(1) - Barks
ziggy (1) - mutts

16/21
Deadline 9pm Central