WWings of WWonder Game Thread

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
ugh

Members don't see this ad.

day 5 squawk tally:
Barks (1) - dolph
Mutts ()
skim/bjeh (4) - Barks, Lupin, cubs, allieh
Lupin ()
ziggy (2) - finn, AFFLAC
dolphin (2) - miz, AM
cubs () -
allie (4) - mpm, mutts, SAR, DubZ
AFFLAC (3) - genny, Paws
SAR () -
AM (1) - skim/bj

17/17

Missing: 0

Deadline 9pm Central
I thought @ziggyandjazzy was on dolph

Members don't see this ad :)
day 5 squawk tally:
Barks (1) - dolph
Mutts ()
skim/bjeh (4) - Barks, Lupin, cubs, allieh
Lupin ()
ziggy (2) - finn, AFFLAC
dolphin (2) - miz, AM
cubs () -
AFFLAC (3) - genny, Paws
SAR () -
AM (1) - skim/bj

17/17

Missing: 0

Deadline 9pm Central
I moved to skimjeh

poof

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: 4 users
SAR, already had you on allieh. So that’s fine.

DEADLINE PASSED

day 5 squawk tally:
Barks (1) - dolph
Mutts ()
skim/bjeh (5) - Barks, Lupin, cubs, allieh, AFF
Lupin ()
ziggy (1) - finn
dolphin (2) - miz, AM, ziggy
cubs () -
AFFLAC (3) - genny, Paws
SAR () -
AM (1) - skim/bj

17/17

Members don't see this ad :)
The sun set over the prairie as one large bird with two heads was just trying to keep up with her flock after her neighbor the brown pelican disappeared.

“Who is killing us all?!” They squawked

“SHE IS!” One yelled at the lagging grouse.

Pretty soon the whole flock was in on it and ran away, leaving the poor birb lost and alone in the prairie grass to die.

Dead is @Skimble / @bjeh - greater prairie chicken, neighbor

4BF73AF2-5854-46AA-87F8-9CFE21AF0F27.jpeg

The Roster:

No Egrets:
13. @mizchiefmanaged
14. @Barkley13
2. @muttmanager
3. @ziggyandjazzy

Hawkward:
7. @WildZoo
8. @SARdoghandler
10. @Lupin21

Owl By Myself:
11. @finnickthedog
15. @cubsrule4e

Unpheasant:
16. @Animal Midwife
18. @dolphin106258
19. @allieh8607
20. @genny

Tweethearts:
21. @mypetmoose
22. @AccidentFromFlorida
24. @StayingPositive2017

Flying High:
25. @SkiOtter - Double Crested Corm, destined to die
1. @Ms Procrastinator - Western Scrub Jay, Tinkerer
23. @sheltermed - Belted Kingfisher, Nexus Redirector
12. @Lawper - Brown Pelican, Neighbor
9. @Miranda Senft - mourning dove, 1x Lynch cancel
4. @Navilly - Becky (common loon), vanillager
17. @nyanko - Western Gull, blocker
6. @Mad Jack - American kestrel, 1x Lynch avoidance, 1x night kill avoidance
5. @Skimble/@bjeh - greater prairie chicken, neighbor

It is now night 5.

Please get your night actions in!

Honestly people. Can we stop doing this?? It's making this exceptionally frustrating at this point

Okay, so can we keep talking to figure out why that happened? Why did dolphin lose votes in the last 15 minutes?

Reactions: 1 user
Sorry @Skimble

good luck village!

poof

Last edited:
Reactions: 2 users
Literally my only defense of my final vote is self prez. I'm really sorry Skim/Bjeh.

I'd like actual defenses from allieh and aflac. Why should we think either of you are village? @AccidentFromFlorida why did you choose to switch to bjeh over Allie?
Sorry, didn't mean to ignore you, but I didn't think Allie was going to be tied with me if I voted there at the time, so I didn't think it would be a good self prez

Sorry, didn't mean to ignore you, but I didn't think Allie was going to be tied with me if I voted there at the time, so I didn't think it would be a good self prez
Ok, part 2, your defense? Because it is probably likely that the two of you will be up for lynch again tomorrow.

Ok, part 2, your defense? Because it is probably likely that the two of you will be up for lynch again tomorrow.
Keep in mind that I'm still getting the hang of this. I've been quiet because I simply don't know what to do or how to analyze things, I don't feel like, and every time I have offered analysis, it's taken as kind of obvious by everybody so I end up just sitting back and trying to learn. Then there's the fact that I feel like I'm so damn bad at voting. I have no clue what's going on right now or who is even remotely wolfy, I just know that Genny feels in the clear, Barks' ability doesn't seem to align himself with wolves, and then everybody else is literally a coin flip in my mind, literally everybody. I feel like I'm not the only one either, most of this game has been less like us being the noble birds we are, and more like us running around with our head cut off and only a spinal cord remaining, going on reflexes after everything. It just feels like we're spinning wheels and I wanted some clarity tonight. But instead we got chaos, and I feel like my vote had something to do with that, so I'm sorry. My vote will be in much earlier tomorrow, that much I can promise.

Still bad.
Really don’t want to fish but I’m going to fish a bit. How sure are you about this? She’s my top lynch vote currently (or at least damn close). I’m fairly certain we don’t have any seers this game, the only seering item I know about was mine and was used on genny, and as far as I know there’s no circumstantial evidence surrounding her.

• Haha
Reactions: 1 user
is anyone going to make a tracker?
@Animal Midwife were you working on it?
I think this may help to try and figure out what the **** that was