WWings of WWonder Game Thread

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
You're right, not a reason to not bring me up...I'm just commenting on something I've noticed. And in my experience, I find when I'm lynched it's like 9 out of 10 times it starts with two or three people going "allie's been too quiet" and it quickly snowballs. Fine, lynch/"pressure" me for that but you all should know by now that it's NAI for me. Sooo, you mentioned me earlier today and it didn't gain much traction. Then brought me up again later as a "wildcard" and oh look now it's working. It's easy and predictable.
Squawk
You're in my POE, so yes, I'm going to mention you. I don't have reason to think you're village, so I asked for opinions. I mentioned you as an alternative option to see if anyone would go for it and who, and how the day would progress with three of my suspects up instead of two. And to see how you would respond.
You're getting pretty worked up over two votes. Why not address the people who are voting for you?

Members don't see this ad.

Did I say that? No I didn’t I asked if that’s the only reason and people are just trying to play it off as oh I have all these reasons but it’s really just low content.
People gave squawk other reasons squawk you just didn't squawk like them

Members don't see this ad :)
Allies gameplay is feeling different to me now that she has a few votes. Kind of like she is throwing shade to see if anything sticks
I think it's just coincidental that I finally have time to play today and I have a few votes.

I agree, and especially going after Genny feels weird to me
Omg it was just a question....did no one else notice that on the same page she said she was feeling barks and then voted for afflac? I have genny as village, I was just wondering why the change.

Reactions: 1 user
Members don't see this ad :)
unofficial day 5 squawk tally:
Barks (3) - dolph, WsquawkZ, allie
Mutts (1) - SAR
skim/bjeh (2) - Barks, Lupin
Lupin (1) - ziggy
ziggy (1) - finn
dolphin (4) - miz, Skim/bj, AM, Paws
cubs () -
allie (2) - mpm, mutts
AFFLAC (1) - genny
SAR () -

15/17
dolphin, you are in the lead

Missing: Afflac, cubs

Deadline 9pm Central

I... have read the whole thread so I must have seen it but I do not recall it at all.
The gist of it is that two people already claimed to be protected N2 but ziggy is claiming to be the NK target and has been leaning heavily on that for village cred. Nav thought there were two blockers and we know one blocked him that night so my tinfoil is that there’s a wolf blocker that blocked ziggy from doing the NK just for the village cred

I have a hard time seeing Bark’s role being a wolf. Like a really hard time.

Especially since we know at least some of the wolves are nasty or predators.

Reactions: 1 users
Why tf are people voting for me do I need to self prez

day 5 squawk tally:
Barks (3)
- dolph, WsquawkZ, allie
Mutts (1) - SAR
skim/bjeh (3) - Barks, Lupin, cubs
Lupin (1) - ziggy
ziggy (2) - finn, AFFLAC
dolphin (3) - miz, Skim/bj, AM
cubs () -
allie (2) - mpm, mutts
AFFLAC (2) - genny, Paws
SAR () -

17/17

Missing: 0

Deadline 9pm Central

I don't like that n2 feels so unresolved, and I honestly don't want to see dolphin gone and definitely not barks

day 5 squawk tally:
Barks (2) - dolph, WsquawkZ
Mutts (1) - SAR
skim/bjeh (3) - Barks, Lupin, cubs
Lupin (1) - ziggy
ziggy (2) - finn, AFFLAC
dolphin (3) - miz, Skim/bj, AM
cubs () -
allie (2) - mpm, mutts
AFFLAC (3) - genny, Paws, allieh
SAR () -

17/17

Missing: 0

Deadline 9pm Central

Well I'm a little unclear from your theory whether you think the attempt was to gain village cred for the blocker or for ziggy so I'll address both.

If it was credit for ziggy, there would have been no need to block her because she's claiming to have been a NK target. The easiest thing do would have been for the wolves in that case to just not attempt a kill at all. No need for a block.

If it was credit for the wolf blocker... well they would have need to claim that block well before now and they didn't.

I know her role. I know no village code but hot damn weird wolf role.
You know squawk the role squawk she told squawk you, squawk you mean
Sorry, I squawk need more squawk than that squawk to move squawk this close squawk to the end squawk of the squawk day

I really don't like the sudden flip, I know I was late to vote, but that's only because I have no idea where to vote since I've been so bad this game

unlynch dolph, lynch AM

Got a chance to speak with my better half. We agree more with AM feels and the fact that she has been tunneling on a villager rather than the fact that dolph has been quiet