WWizards of WWaverly Place - GAME THREAD!

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
I haven't read all of thread but see we are revealing. I am Max Russo, a village hider.

The caveats on my ability are that if I hide behind someone who isn't village, I die. If I hide behind the NK, I die.

Guess how many times I've used it this game? None as you might guess.

Feel bad for the mods, they were clearly disappointed but they didn't make the action compulsory but have threatened to in a future game.

Members don't see this ad.

Reactions: 1 users
By how village samac is? Or by hide and seek? Do you have a hard time finding good players, AM?

My wife traumatically ripped the blankets off me last night.
But I will recover.
Hide and seek. Reminds me of how Zenge sits on that platform and I can't reach him.

• Care
Reactions: 3 users
Members don't see this ad :)
Can we please yeet AM before we yeet me? 😍
I mean we can scare her a little
Unyeet Samac yeet AM
What if I'm not the last one?
DONT GIVE ME AWAY LIKE THAT
What if someone's already been converted?
RUDE YOURE GONNA GET ME KILLED
Can i tunnel @samac again pls
NO
@samac when you come back I'm sure you'll want to know who I tried to kill last night?
YES.
Ok i can't resist

unyeet aprils
yeet samacs
RUDE
**** I forgot what was here. Maybe quoting pippy about me? #ForeverVilllllaaaagggeee
The villageriest villager to ever village

I tried to organize a professional Hide and Seek tournament, but it was a complete failure.
Good players are hard to find.
Ah those were good times. Zenge was yeeted as village jailer and I was just loling ready to die and kaydubs tells me dead char things I’m the villageriest villager to ever village. *chefs kiss*

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 2 users
Lol I can't wait for Cray to catch up and see the current thread state

• Haha
Lol I can't wait for Cray to catch up and see the current thread state
Art 3D GIF by Pi-Slices

• Haha
I mean we can scare her a little
Unyeet Samac yeet AM
Or we can actually yeet her to make sure she's not 3P before you all yeet me? And it gives me time to have a better wolf brag?

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 4 users
I kinda want to be an impostor in a game though :unsure:
I was playing among us last night and won every time I was imposter. At one point bread was like “SAMAC YOU BITCH!” and that made me laugh manically.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 5 users
Members don't see this ad :)
AM stop trying to make your vote count happen. It’s never going to happen.

• Angry
  • Haha
Can you stay on AM if I tell you?
I make no guarantees because I’m going to start drinking in the next half hour and I have no control over hydrated Samac WWing. I call me wolf partner dumb in those moments.

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 4 users
I make no guarantees because I’m going to start drinking in the next half hour and I have no control over hydrated Samac WWing. I call me wolf partner dumb in those moments.
I did not try to kill you, your list was very convincing (and I wanted to keep you around anyway)

• Love
  • Angry
It was only that it [alley's] felt like a village counter wagon off of the village PR and the last second yeet -- especially because she's getting pushed today. Minimizes village info. I didn't even remember who was on it off the top of my head. That's why I said I need to go back and read.

Awfully touchy this morning about one point against you.

It takes guts to be an organ donor!

• Love
Still angry? Did you WANT me to kill you?

• Angry
Got it. None of the options satisfy. All that leaves is YEET AM!

• Haha
  • Love
I think her [alley's] posts sound fine and in line with her village tone. Though she's defending me pretty aggressively so I guess it could be a pocket, but I don't really think so. I don't see why you think she's wolfy tbh.

Why did you [AM] drop your Zenge vote yesterday? All I saw in my re-read was him complaining about lack of activity that he could respond to early in the day (a lack of activity to which he was contributing), and then dropping a heckin sketch vote for sunshine. If you think he's still wolfy, why drop your vote?

Mountains aren't just funny. They're hill aaaareas

• Love
If AM keeps this up, she will give out more angry reacts in this game than I have ever given. I’m at 55 right now.

Edit: Fun fact, over 25% of my angry reacts go to AM.

• Haha
  • Care
Reactions: 5 users
Also pippy please don’t hate me I was the dog and you were the bone and I swear it was not out of WW anger it was out of WW love and I still love you and would scream at you in my mod pm anyday

• Haha
Those are some of the things that make her [alley] seem village to me, actually. I thought her posts sounded genuine.

What? Where on earth did you try to get me/other people to vote for him [Zenge]? Viable counter to what?

Where's your content counter, btw? The last time you counted posts and didn't share that info, you were a wolf.

And that post I called you out on yesterday about activity level felt kinda like a rojo on re-read. Came outta the blue with no explanation or continuity of thought.

Whenever I try to eat healthy, a chocolate bar looks at me and snickers :/

• Haha
This is sketchy af reasoning and right in line with your [AM] wolf voting meta.

You still didn't answer my question on why you totally dropped him as a vote today despite replying right up there^ that you think he's wolfy.

Where do young trees go to learn? Elementree school

Reactions: 1 user
@The_Breadmann you're spending more energy defending why you're not participating than actually doing it.

I'm not voting you for being busy & absent, for the record. In fact that part kinda makes me want to lean you village.

And thank you for apologizing about England again, but that's not a factor here either. I think you got punished more enough for that with the whole dying thing.

I've decided to quit my job as a personal trainer because the weights are too heavy. I just handed in my too weak notice.

Reactions: 1 user