*** The Official Nova Class of 2020 Interview/Acceptance Thread ***

Congrats to everyone on all your accomplishments! Could you please post your stats (GPA/DAT) for all future applicants. A lot of us pre-dents are also looking at this thread to see the type of students Nova is looking for.

Members don't see this ad.

Congrats to everyone on all your accomplishments! Could you please post your stats (GPA/DAT) for all future applicants. A lot of us pre-dents are also looking at this thread to see the type of students Nova is looking for.

Dr. Lippman told me at the interview the average stats for Nova last year were 3.7 GPA and a 21 AA DAT

Reactions: 1 user
Be friendly, outgoing, involved in service, and most importantly, be yourself. Nova is very big on providing a relaxed interview environment. They really want to get to know the student.

Members don't see this ad :)
Besides the deposit, do we have any background checks or anything that need to be done?

Removing my spot off the waitlist. Good luck

4.0 sGPA 19 AA/20 TS/21 PAT declined acceptance. Hope someone waiting gets it!!

Members don't see this ad :)
Dr. Penny why did you get declined acceptance? how was your interview?

Oops sorry I worded that wrong. I was accepted. But I declined and I accepted somewhere else.

Declined and accepted somewhere else! Tough decision because i really liked nova..

molar bear what are your stats? also what are my chances at Nova with a 3.5sgpa and 22DAT

Wait listed high hold I'm from NY and my gpa is 3.6 science 3.4 non science 3.9 dat 20 dat science 20

I got a call this afternoon, I've been accepted! Yay! 3.67 overall GPA, 3.46 science GPA, 23 AA, 26 PAT, 21 TS, 30 RC, 18 QR

Me too! Yayyyy gpa 3.5 science 3.3 AA 21 TS 22 PAT 20 RC 18 QR 19

Did u guys have a post-Dec interview or u were wait-listed?

has anyone heard anything and about the reputation of dental graduates from NOVA?

has anyone heard anything and about the reputation of dental graduates from NOVA?
If you're questioning whether or not Nova will provide you with a sound education, it will. All accredited dental schools will.

Also got the call today and got in!! Woooot. Post-december interview as well.

Reactions: 1 users
If you're questioning whether or not Nova will provide you with a sound education, it will. All accredited dental schools will.
I agree with that 100%. I'm not questioning anything, but I want to understand any opinions future employers may have on the graduates from NOVA and their clinical/hand skills based on what anyone has heard

Why is it too quiet in here?
Anyone on the waitlist got any news yet?

I am out of country and can't get calls. Do they send anything if you get in from waitlist via email or anywhere else?

Would anyone care to share what their interview experience was like? Likes/dislikes about NOVA? What would make you choose this school over others (weather/location aside)? Thanks!

I shadowed a dentist today who used to work on the admissions board at Nova and I asked him why he left the position. He said "I saw some ugly traits among administrators focused on their pocketbook and not the best interest of students.The entering stats are high bc many students are attracted to Miami, but they do not get the clinical exposure and challenge they deserve. I would not allow my daughter to go there" Not trying to burst bubbles, just think it's worth considerng

I just called them. Its all done. The next round would be in Feb :(

Aww man really???!!! That's really disheartening...:(