University of Minnesota c/o 2026

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
#1 on the SDSU wait-list😭😭 anyone declining their seat?

Members don't see this ad.

Reactions: 1 user
Members don't see this ad :)
So if we don't get a call today then it's a denial? Will they send a formal rejection/waitlist email? (For the main program)

So if we don't get a call today then it's a denial? Will they send a formal rejection/waitlist email? (For the main program)
I believe we will get an email with waitlist/rejection decisions in a few hours when they are done calling.

Members don't see this ad :)
OOS acceptance!!! I’m so happy

Reactions: 3 users
OOS accepted! Will be declining due to getting accepted to in-state. So proud of everyone and I hope this bumps someone up!

Reactions: 2 users
I wonder how long it takes for them to complete all of the calls…? Does anyone know?

Was anyone accepted told when they should receive emails today?

Was anyone accepted told when they should receive emails today?
I was told sometime tonight! And to check my spam if it’s not there by dinner time (I’m from NJ so he compared it to there)

15 on OOS waitlist. Also unsure of if it moves that much. Can anyone speak from experience?

OOS 26th on the waitlist, I'm currently waitlisted at 3 other schools but no acceptances yet. At least I have a place number for this one 😅

Just got the email! OOS acceptance!

• Love
Reactions: 1 users
46 on OOS waitlist! I'm counting this as a win after being rejected by every other school. lol

Does anyone know if they over accept to start out with or do they only admit 52 non-residents originally? Also, I know its been asked already, but does the waitlist move that much? I was wondering if I'm in a reasonable spot at all.

Reactions: 1 users
9 on IS waitlist. Maybe there’s Hope? Here’s to more waiting!

OOS accepted!!! first acceptance, still in disbelief that this is really happening :’) congratulations everyone!

Oos acceptance!! I love the program but I got into my IS so I’ll have to decline my seat :-(. Congrats to everyone!!!!!!