WW: Mysterious Planet Official Game Thread

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Ok, just caught up. I'm more interested in wolves in Keb Desert, and I trust Lissa's gut. ####lynch Trematode####

The first letter of my role is K

Members don't see this ad.

Nope, I ate Frosted Flakes.

35sj6s.jpg

Members don't see this ad :)
Pretty neutral....is that like slightly pregnant? :laugh: I dunno, I don't particularly like any of these choices right now either. For some reason wildcatj is making me uncomfortable, but I have nothing solid. Trematode might be a good one too, but I feel like she's just been so inactive....?

Current Lynch Tally...

Wildcatj 7 (krist, heylodeb, LIS, Katie8, PP, Jamr0ckin, nohika )

WTF 4 (Trematode, wildcatj, SnS, Lissarae)

Orca2011 3 (SOV, Varz, abbercadaver)

Trematode 1 (FTB)

Waffle Meter: 2

Lynch deadline is 8AM PST.

Will it be waffles for breakfast this morning?

I think I will trust krist on this vote. I haven't followed the last two cycles very well and since krist was spot on with her original assumptions of WS and poss correct with squirrels, I am going to follow her lead.

lynch wildcat

Haha aw shucks. But for real, someone investigate me first. Youll be so sad if i am lyched. And ill be sad too! I shared my role with someone in my group so hopefully they will be on to vouch eventually...

Ok, train ride is just about over so i wont have internet again for a while. All im asking is that someone investigate me before you decide lynch me.

Just saw these....can anyone vouch for what wild is saying in the next 15 min. I don't want to lynch an important role

Pretty neutral....is that like slightly pregnant? :laugh:

:laugh:

Question though, didn't LIS say he got a message about a wolf being in keb desert but yet he also posted that he wasn't sure if he should believe it?

Just saw these....can anyone vouch for what wild is saying in the next 15 min. I don't want to lynch an important role

I don't think we should lynch wildcatj without an investigation first.

!!!!!!!!!! Just caught up thank god I woke up everyone unlynch wildcatJ NOW I know who she is and she is good!!!

Unlynch wildcatj

Members don't see this ad :)
:laugh:

Question though, didn't LIS say he got a message about a wolf being in keb desert but yet he also posted that he wasn't sure if he should believe it?

Could be the dead or the wolves playing games.

It's between orca2011 and WTF and one of the is the jackalope and one is a wolf. I can GUARANTEE my life on that

please please please unlynch wildcatj.

lynch WTF.

Since I know that one of them is the jackalope and one is a wolf, I don't think either have protection from wolves (unless the jackalope does).

Current Lynch Tally...

Wildcatj 7 (heylodeb, LIS, Katie8, PP, Jamr0ckin, nohika, packen )

WTF 5 (Trematode, wildcatj, SnS, Lissarae, krist)

Trematode 1 (FTB)

Waffle Meter: 3

Lynch deadline is 8AM PST. 8 minutes remain.

Where is everyone???? we need some waffles!!!

So why me and not orca? Just because I've been contributing? I call BS.

Because you said your role has protection from wolves. The jackalope is an attack creature. And the other of you is a wolf.

wildcat if you get lynched because of this I am soo sorry I know people are around I need TWO wafflers we do NOT want to lynch wildcatj!!

DVMdream can we please please have a 10 min extension??? Because I didn't wake up in time :(

!!!!!!!!!! Just caught up thank god I woke up everyone unlynch wildcatJ NOW I know who she is and she is good!!!

Unlynch wildcatj

ok

unlynch wild

now what...

Guys, I trust Krist on this one. Let's not lynch wildcatj.

Sorry WTF, but I RNGed between you and orca and you came up. lynch WTF

Current Lynch Tally...

Wildcatj 6 (heylodeb, LIS, Katie8, PP, Jamr0ckin, nohika)

WTF 6 (Trematode, wildcatj, SnS, Lissarae, krist, zanydogz)

Trematode 1 (FTB)

Waffle Meter: 4

Lynch deadline is 8AM PST. 2 minutes remain.

Because you said your role has protection from wolves. The jackalope is an attack creature. And the other of you is a wolf.

Woah, just caught up in time, wildcat pmed SnS claiming to be abita and have investigative powers not a jackalope?

WTF already came out and said that her role has protection from wolves but that doesn't make sense because the only options for roles are the jackalope or a wolf and neither of those would protect from a wolf. unless WTF if you are the jackalope you'd better prove it asap

Woah, just caught up in time, wildcat pmed SnS claiming to be abita and have investigative powers not a jackalope?

she's who she says don't lynch her. either WTF or orca I don't really care but in order to save wildcatj needs to be wtf

Official Lynch Tally:

Wildcatj 6 (heylodeb, LIS, Katie8, PP, Jamr0ckin, nohika)

WTF 6 (Trematode, wildcatj, SnS, Lissarae, krist, zanydogz)

Trematode 1 (FTB)

Waffle Meter: 4

We have a tie! I will be checking in with our forest leader for the tie breaker.

And I was just about to vote:( Was out late drinking and slept in too long, what do we do now with a tie?

noooo. Leaders do NOT lynch wildcatJ!!!

WTF already came out and said that her role has protection from wolves but that doesn't make sense because the only options for roles are the jackalope or a wolf and neither of those would protect from a wolf. unless WTF if you are the jackalope you'd better prove it asap

And how do you suggest I do such a thing?

You think roles are so cut and dry that you do not have multiple options? Some people here might disagree with you?

a tie....looks like forest leader decides?

Aahh I'm just checking in!! Sorry I missed your latest post krist :(, though glad that SnS gets to make the call since I think she thinks wildcatj is innocent!!

And how do you suggest I do such a thing?

You think roles are so cut and dry that you do not have multiple options? Some people here might disagree with you?

What do you mean?

And you can prove you're a jackalope by telling what you have done with your role etc. Too late now. Still not sure if I think the jackalope is a good guy or neutral anyway. I think neutral.

Aahh I'm just checking in!! Sorry I missed your latest post krist :(, though glad that SnS gets to make the call since I think she thinks wildcatj is innocent!!

Nope...not me...TW:)

I'm Tundra baby.

Actually TW is the forest leader. SnS is Tundra.

Sorry internet cut out...

It appears as though our forest leader, TW has gotten lost in the forest, something about following lights... :shrug:

I will RNG amongst the remaining leaders to determine who breaks the tie.

The RNG has decided that SnS will be our tie-breaker...

What will it be SnS, you have 5 minutes...

In 5 minutes the RNG will pick between wildcat and WTF.

I am good. I am GREAT. Saying I was neutral was a mistake!
Am I poet?
La la la la la.
I rhyme.
The walls are closing in on me.
*Yelp*

Lynch global warming!