-
CycleTrack and SDN are teaming up to make medical school admissions more transparent and accessible! Read the announcement to learn how we’re supporting the future of CycleTrack’s free application-tracking tools .
You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
WW: Mysterious Planet Official Game Thread
Started by DVMDream
Get help with your application
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
Nope, I ate Frosted Flakes.
I went with banana bread...but that was hours ago...I need to start thinking about dinner😉
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Pretty neutral....is that like slightly pregnant?
I dunno, I don't particularly like any of these choices right now either. For some reason wildcatj is making me uncomfortable, but I have nothing solid. Trematode might be a good one too, but I feel like she's just been so inactive....?
I dunno, I don't particularly like any of these choices right now either. For some reason wildcatj is making me uncomfortable, but I have nothing solid. Trematode might be a good one too, but I feel like she's just been so inactive....?I could only eat one bowl because I finished the box 🙁 Made me a sad panda.
Current Lynch Tally...
Wildcatj 7 (krist, heylodeb, LIS, Katie8, PP, Jamr0ckin, nohika )
WTF 4 (Trematode, wildcatj, SnS, Lissarae)
Orca2011 3 (SOV, Varz, abbercadaver)
Trematode 1 (FTB)
Waffle Meter: 2
Lynch deadline is 8AM PST.
Will it be waffles for breakfast this morning?
Wildcatj 7 (krist, heylodeb, LIS, Katie8, PP, Jamr0ckin, nohika )
WTF 4 (Trematode, wildcatj, SnS, Lissarae)
Orca2011 3 (SOV, Varz, abbercadaver)
Trematode 1 (FTB)
Waffle Meter: 2
Lynch deadline is 8AM PST.
Will it be waffles for breakfast this morning?
***********************************
***********************************
***********************************
***********************************
![]()
***********************************
🙁 😍
Haha aw shucks. But for real, someone investigate me first. Youll be so sad if i am lyched. And ill be sad too! I shared my role with someone in my group so hopefully they will be on to vouch eventually...
Ok, train ride is just about over so i wont have internet again for a while. All im asking is that someone investigate me before you decide lynch me.
Just saw these....can anyone vouch for what wild is saying in the next 15 min. I don't want to lynch an important role
Pretty neutral....is that like slightly pregnant?![]()

Question though, didn't LIS say he got a message about a wolf being in keb desert but yet he also posted that he wasn't sure if he should believe it?
Just saw these....can anyone vouch for what wild is saying in the next 15 min. I don't want to lynch an important role
I don't think we should lynch wildcatj without an investigation first.
Question though, didn't LIS say he got a message about a wolf being in keb desert but yet he also posted that he wasn't sure if he should believe it?
Could be the dead or the wolves playing games.
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Current Lynch Tally...
Wildcatj 7 (heylodeb, LIS, Katie8, PP, Jamr0ckin, nohika, packen )
WTF 5 (Trematode, wildcatj, SnS, Lissarae, krist)
Orca2011 3 (SOV, Varz, abbercadaver)
Trematode 1 (FTB)
Waffle Meter: 3
Lynch deadline is 8AM PST. 8 minutes remain.
Will it be waffles for breakfast this morning?
Wildcatj 7 (heylodeb, LIS, Katie8, PP, Jamr0ckin, nohika, packen )
WTF 5 (Trematode, wildcatj, SnS, Lissarae, krist)
Orca2011 3 (SOV, Varz, abbercadaver)
Trematode 1 (FTB)
Waffle Meter: 3
Lynch deadline is 8AM PST. 8 minutes remain.
Will it be waffles for breakfast this morning?
So why me and not orca? Just because I've been contributing? I call BS.
So why me and not orca? Just because I've been contributing? I call BS.
Because you said your role has protection from wolves. The jackalope is an attack creature. And the other of you is a wolf.
!!!!!!!!!! Just caught up thank god I woke up everyone unlynch wildcatJ NOW I know who she is and she is good!!!
Unlynch wildcatj
ok
unlynch wild
now what...
Deadline is 8AM....
ok
unlynch wild
now what...
ah thank goodness lynch WTF and you will either get a wolf or the jackalope.
Current Lynch Tally...
Wildcatj 6 (heylodeb, LIS, Katie8, PP, Jamr0ckin, nohika)
WTF 6 (Trematode, wildcatj, SnS, Lissarae, krist, zanydogz)
Orca2011 3 (SOV, Varz, abbercadaver)
Trematode 1 (FTB)
Waffle Meter: 4
Lynch deadline is 8AM PST. 2 minutes remain.
Will it be waffles for breakfast this morning?
Wildcatj 6 (heylodeb, LIS, Katie8, PP, Jamr0ckin, nohika)
WTF 6 (Trematode, wildcatj, SnS, Lissarae, krist, zanydogz)
Orca2011 3 (SOV, Varz, abbercadaver)
Trematode 1 (FTB)
Waffle Meter: 4
Lynch deadline is 8AM PST. 2 minutes remain.
Will it be waffles for breakfast this morning?
Because you said your role has protection from wolves. The jackalope is an attack creature. And the other of you is a wolf.
Woah, just caught up in time, wildcat pmed SnS claiming to be abita and have investigative powers not a jackalope?
WTF already came out and said that her role has protection from wolves but that doesn't make sense because the only options for roles are the jackalope or a wolf and neither of those would protect from a wolf. unless WTF if you are the jackalope you'd better prove it asap
Woah, just caught up in time, wildcat pmed SnS claiming to be abita and have investigative powers not a jackalope?
she's who she says don't lynch her. either WTF or orca I don't really care but in order to save wildcatj needs to be wtf
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Nevermind I read your post wrong
Day CLOSED!!!
Official Lynch Tally:
Wildcatj 6 (heylodeb, LIS, Katie8, PP, Jamr0ckin, nohika)
WTF 6 (Trematode, wildcatj, SnS, Lissarae, krist, zanydogz)
Orca2011 3 (SOV, Varz, abbercadaver)
Trematode 1 (FTB)
Waffle Meter: 4
We have a tie! I will be checking in with our forest leader for the tie breaker.
Wildcatj 6 (heylodeb, LIS, Katie8, PP, Jamr0ckin, nohika)
WTF 6 (Trematode, wildcatj, SnS, Lissarae, krist, zanydogz)
Orca2011 3 (SOV, Varz, abbercadaver)
Trematode 1 (FTB)
Waffle Meter: 4
We have a tie! I will be checking in with our forest leader for the tie breaker.
And I was just about to vote🙁 Was out late drinking and slept in too long, what do we do now with a tie?
a tie....looks like forest leader decides?
Lynch orca
I don't think wtf is the right choice
I don't think wtf is the right choice
a tie....looks like forest leader decides?
yep yep
WTF already came out and said that her role has protection from wolves but that doesn't make sense because the only options for roles are the jackalope or a wolf and neither of those would protect from a wolf. unless WTF if you are the jackalope you'd better prove it asap
And how do you suggest I do such a thing?
You think roles are so cut and dry that you do not have multiple options? Some people here might disagree with you?
Edit - no question mark after the last sentence.
a tie....looks like forest leader decides?
Aahh I'm just checking in!! Sorry I missed your latest post krist 🙁, though glad that SnS gets to make the call since I think she thinks wildcatj is innocent!!
And how do you suggest I do such a thing?
You think roles are so cut and dry that you do not have multiple options? Some people here might disagree with you?
What do you mean?
And you can prove you're a jackalope by telling what you have done with your role etc. Too late now. Still not sure if I think the jackalope is a good guy or neutral anyway. I think neutral.
Aahh I'm just checking in!! Sorry I missed your latest post krist 🙁, though glad that SnS gets to make the call since I think she thinks wildcatj is innocent!!
Nope...not me...TW🙂
I'm Tundra baby.
Aahh I'm just checking in!! Sorry I missed your latest post krist 🙁, though glad that SnS gets to make the call since I think she thinks wildcatj is innocent!!
Actually TW is the forest leader. SnS is Tundra.
Sorry internet cut out...
It appears as though our forest leader, TW has gotten lost in the forest, something about following lights...
I will RNG amongst the remaining leaders to determine who breaks the tie.
It appears as though our forest leader, TW has gotten lost in the forest, something about following lights...

I will RNG amongst the remaining leaders to determine who breaks the tie.
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Might want to check with your info source there, buddy.
Actually TW is the forest leader. SnS is Tundra.
my own group member even hahaThe RNG has decided that SnS will be our tie-breaker...
What will it be SnS, you have 5 minutes...
In 5 minutes the RNG will pick between wildcat and WTF.
What will it be SnS, you have 5 minutes...
In 5 minutes the RNG will pick between wildcat and WTF.
The RNG has decided that SnS will be our tie-breaker...
What will it be SnS, you have 5 minutes...
My vote stands. Lynch WTF.
Krist...i'm trusting you here...
Similar threads
- Replies
- 1K
- Views
- 32K
- Replies
- 6K
- Views
- 193K