You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
2009-2010 Howard University Application Thread
Started by shemarty
Get help with your application
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
- Status
- Not open for further replies.
Looks like another day where we just have to sit back back and wait. My money is on friday the 20th. To be continued.
nothing, interviewed on nov 10. you think i'll hear something before Christmas?
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
nothing, interviewed on nov 10. you think i'll hear something before Christmas?
Well I interviewed on october 20th, came out of committee November 3rd, so it's almost been a month. I don't know what the time frame is I read past forums some people look like they interviewed and were accepted with in a week. I think you would hear before Xmas, thats a while away, but I don't know when they break for vacation. Looking at the old forums looks like there is a stand still in activity for a couple weeks in the admission office during winter break.

Well I interviewed on october 20th, came out of committee November 3rd, so it's almost been a month. I don't know what the time frame is I read past forums some people look like they interviewed and were accepted with in a week. I think you would hear before Xmas, thats a while away, but I don't know when they break for vacation. Looking at the old forums looks like there is a stand still in activity for a couple weeks in the admission office during winter break.
![]()
thanks man. i felt good coming out of the interview but paranoia is starting to set in now... wonder if that's normal
thanks man. i felt good coming out of the interview but paranoia is starting to set in now... wonder if that's normal
Well buckle up, after the " OUT OF COMMITTEE" email it only grows exponentially as the days drag on😱
i do not think we are going to hear anything. I know Ms. Walk told us they mail them out and she said its something about getting the acceptance in the mail. I remember thinking I like email or a phone call it is quicker. I think we will get it snail mail.
We're supposed to get an email when our letters have been mailed. She said that we could call her for our decisions then.... Unfortunately the wait for the "Letters Sent" email is taking a long time. 🙁
When did they start interviewing, I don't think they handed out any acceptances yet? Anyone have a clue?
I can't say for sure, but it seems like these are the first acceptances to go out.
I can't say for sure, but it seems like these are the first acceptances to go out.
I think these are going to be the first acceptances from Howard too. I haven't seen any acceptances any where on SDN and no one has been on the FB howard Class of 2014 page yet either.
I believe they started interviewing the last week of September, and I think the November offers will be the first sent out for this cycle...
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
who interviewed on the seventh of oct please?
Yea, I interview oct. 7th
I guess for those that have interviewed, let's just be thankful that we have gotten this far. I am truly humbled to say that I interviewed at "Howard University College of Medicine."
yes... i second that.
Last edited:
What was your food story so I can figure out who you are. Mines was the McDonalds story
Yea, I interview oct. 7th
When did they start interviewing, I don't think they handed out any acceptances yet? Anyone have a clue?
I think 9/30 was the first interview day. I don't think that anyone has gotten notice of their status post interview yet
I think 9/30 was the first interview day. I don't think that anyone has gotten notice of their status post interview yet[/QUOTE
]
I really hope today is the day, I don't think they are interviewing today so hopefully they have time to sign the letters.
Looks like friday is going to be our day still no word 🙁
There's still hope! I give up after 4 or 5 p.m. EST
I doubt 4 or 5, after 12 I call it a day. Friday let's bet virtual money. I'm betting 1,000,000,000!
HAHA, I see you are going all in!
I doubt that we will get an email. We'll probably just receive our decision letters in the mail. Hopefully before Thanksgiving.
Ms. Walk said we would, I believe her. They must be really really backed up.
What was your food story so I can figure out who you are. Mines was the McDonalds story
I dont even remember what I said, it was so long ago, but I was seating directly across the table from you, I was the gentleman that did his my undergrad a howard (engineering).
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I doubt that we will get an email. We'll probably just receive our decision letters in the mail. Hopefully before Thanksgiving.
looking at last year's thread, i think they really do follow-through on the email saying that the letters are sent. Last year the nov 15 letters weren't sent til the first week in dec. At least we kno we'll have a good holiday gift from them.
Last edited:
looking at last year's thread, i think they really do follow-through on the email saying that the letters are sent. Last year the nov 15 letters weren't sent til the first week in dec. At least we kno we'll have a good holiday gift from them.
Yea, I thik your right about not hearing anything until 1st week of december. Like I said it is like a great movie that reaches the climax and says " to be continued".
Last edited:
I haven't heard anything yet and its been about 2 months since I submitted mine
WHATS UP???? How is it going? I love being able to put a SDN name with a face. Looks like we are still waiting for word from HOWARD. I hope everything else is going well for you.
I dont even remember what I said, it was so long ago, but I was seating directly across the table from you, I was the gentleman that did his my undergrad a howard (engineering).
thanks giving is next week. This is my favorite holiday. I purposely diet 2 weeks before, so i can pig out. In the early afternoon I help my daughter's former daycare distribute meals. ( They are affiliated with a church) Then I spend three days of eating and shopping. I still work out everyday so Monday I am not 100% guilty. Does anybody have any great recipes that I can try.
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
for every hour that goes by another horse gets whacked!
![]()
where are you getting these icons from ??? lol
Hey I am greedy car note or pull ups. I will not compromise
Here is the deal faith and duckie, if I lose I will give you guys the opportunity to get anything off the dollar menu you want at Mcdonalds 🙂 hows that!
- Status
- Not open for further replies.
Similar threads
- Replies
- 281
- Views
- 99K
- Replies
- 35
- Views
- 11K

for every hour that goes by another horse gets whacked! 
