Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Just received my letter of acceptance!
Yay!!!! 🙂 🙂 🙂 🙂 🙂
Congratulations! All your hard work paid off 🙂
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
Just received my letter of acceptance!
Yay!!!! 🙂 🙂 🙂 🙂 🙂
Just received my letter of acceptance!
Yay!!!! 🙂 🙂 🙂 🙂 🙂

Just received my letter of acceptance!
Yay!!!! 🙂 🙂 🙂 🙂 🙂
Accepted and DEFINITELY will be attending! Congrats girl000 and the rest of you! As pessimistic as I was at one point I was in disbelief when I saw the letter! See you in August.
Accepted and DEFINITELY will be attending! Congrats girl000 and the rest of you! As pessimistic as I was at one point I was in disbelief when I saw the letter! See you in August.
I haven't heard anything from ECU, and do not expect to. I've already re-registered for the MCAT on 7/29, and am preparing for next year's application cycle.
I'll post if anything changes. . .


Our mission is to provide students with free, unbiased information, resources, and advising for careers in the health professions. We believe every student deserves access to trustworthy guidance, regardless of background or ability to pay.