You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
2025-2026 East Carolina U (Brody)
Started by chilly_md
Get help with your application
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
futureobgyn2@24
Full Member
super chill, great vibes, open file so you better know your app inside and out, my interviewer asked 3-4 MMI like ethical questions, but its a great schoolscheduled for feb 3, can anyone provide any info on what the interview is like?
sbwinter
Full Member
same as this for me, and I did get asked a couple questions about vague things I mentioned in my applicationsuper chill, great vibes, open file so you better know your app inside and out, my interviewer asked 3-4 MMI like ethical questions, but its a great school
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
johnhelldiver501
Full Member
for what it's worth, according to the 2024-2025 admit.org cycle for ECU the last batch of IIs were sent in Jan 🙁 not sure if it means I should just count this school out completely considering it's almost the end of the monthDo we think any more interview invites are going to be sent?
I have a friend who got the II in March last year... but they definitely lean on the earlier side of invites. It'll be slow/small amounts from here on out if I had to guess
for what it's worth, according to the 2024-2025 admit.org cycle for ECU the last batch of IIs were sent in Jan 🙁 not sure if it means I should just count this school out completely considering it's almost the end of the month
johnhelldiver501
Full Member
Did they get accepted? I'd find it hard to imagine that if you got an II in March you could only possibly be interviewing for the WLI have a friend who got the II in March last year... but they definitely lean on the earlier side of invites. It'll be slow/small amounts from here on out if I had to guess
Yes, they didDid they get accepted? I'd find it hard to imagine that if you got an II in March you could only possibly be interviewing for the WL
clutchunc23
New Member
Do you think it is worth sending an email to them since the cycle is finishing if you haven’t heard back or just follow the online guidelines?
futureobgyn2@24
Full Member
just follow the online guidelines, they're pretty cut and dryDo you think it is worth sending an email to them since the cycle is finishing if you haven’t heard back or just follow the online guidelines?
futureobgyn2@24
Full Member
for everybody whos been admitted so far (congratulations 👽) how long from your interview to getting THE call did it take? it looks like ~3-4 weeks
mine was 23 days after!for everybody whos been admitted so far (congratulations 👽) how long from your interview to getting THE call did it take? it looks like ~3-4 weeks
sbwinter
Full Member
Mine was like a week but I think I got lucky since it was right before they went on christmas breakfor everybody whos been admitted so far (congratulations 👽) how long from your interview to getting THE call did it take? it looks like ~3-4 weeks
JosephHMcMama
New Member
+1 IS A. I got the call earlier this evening. Interviewed 01/06.
daisymed0506
New Member
+1 IS A! I got the call yesterday evening, and also interviewed 1/6!
chickennugget_
Full Member
Just got an II today!!!Do we think any more interview invites are going to be sent?
Side note, does anyone know the chances of getting accepted now, since it's so late in the cycle?
Last edited:
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Lakernation77
Full Member
According to MSAR they accept 25% (100 out of 400) of all interviewed applicants, but Im not sure how many they've accepted so far. Most likely over half. However, I dont think just because you interviewed late that means you're just interviewing for waitlist spots, that wouldn't make sense. In fact, last year they waitlisted about 100 applicants, and accepted 40 off of the waitlist, meaning you still have a roughly 40% chance of being accepted after that. I think no matter when you're interviewed you have a good chance of an acceptance, and people will likely forgo their acceptances later in the cycle when everything becomes clearer, opening up more spots. Definitely not a death sentence to interview later than others.Just got an II today!!!
Side note, does anyone know the chances of getting accepted now, since it's so late in the cycle?
futureobgyn2@24
Full Member
scale 1-10 how likely is it that acceptances will roll out on friday
No idea but hoping it’s what happens 😭😭scale 1-10 how likely is it that acceptances will roll out on friday
shinymagikarp
Full Member
+1 IS Pre-II R
johnhelldiver501
Full Member
+1 IS Pre-II R
Just got the A call! Interviewed on 1/13😆😆No idea but hoping it’s what happens 😭😭
whitecloudemt
New Member
Hey yall! Was on a flight home and missed a call from Brody regarding an update to my application. They said to keep a lookout for an update in the next day or two. Anyone else get this? Is it an A? 🤞
futureobgyn2@24
Full Member
GOT THE IS A!!! CANNOT EVEN BELIEVE IT!!!
futureobgyn2@24
Full Member
YES!!Hey yall! Was on a flight home and missed a call from Brody regarding an update to my application. They said to keep a lookout for an update in the next day or two. Anyone else get this? Is it an A? 🤞
whitecloudemt
New Member
HOLY CRAP!! Well +1 A!!! Interviewed 1/13!!!!YES!!
futureobgyn2@24
Full Member
is there an accepted students gc or anything yet
futureobgyn2@24
Full Member
Pretty sure there is an official one they sent out in an emailtook it upon myself to make an accepted students groupme: join it!
chickennugget_
Full Member
Does anyone know how BSOM does post-II rejections? Looks like acceptances are Fridays around 2-3 weeks after your interview date. Will they also reject you around that time or do they reject everyone in April?
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
futureprimarycare567
New Member
Does anyone know when scholarships are announced or aid is distributed? Or like the Brody Scholars ?
Brody scholar II came out a few weeks ago decisions are the second week of MarchDoes anyone know when scholarships are announced or aid is distributed? Or like the Brody Scholars ?
sissy38777
New Member
Has anyone who interviewed early feb heard back… i’m OOS and i’m wondering if that’s why it’s taking a little bit longer for a decision but i have been so incredibly anxious. Would be my dream to come back home to NC and ECU💜
chickennugget_
Full Member
not yet, interviewed 2/10 and I am actually crashing out so bad, I think decisions are coming back this FridayHas anyone who interviewed early feb heard back… i’m OOS and i’m wondering if that’s why it’s taking a little bit longer for a decision but i have been so incredibly anxious. Would be my dream to come back home to NC and ECU💜
sissy38777
New Member
that’s what i have been thinking for like two weeks now😭sending good vibes and praying for both of us!not yet, interviewed 2/10 and I am actually crashing out so bad, I think decisions are coming back this Friday
chickennugget_
Full Member
Welp, Friday has come and gone with no news. For other ppl who have been accepted this cycle/previous cycles, is it over 😭
darthmaul123
New Member
I interviewed early Feb and got waitlisted this past week. Does anyone know what the waitlist movement is like?
krabby_patties
Full Member
Y'all getting decisions?I interviewed early Feb and got waitlisted this past week. Does anyone know what the waitlist movement is like?
krabby_patties
Full Member
Nvm got waitlisted today 😀
jdave31133
New Member
When did you interview?Nvm got waitlisted today 😀
krabby_patties
Full Member
2/17When did you interview?
sissy38777
New Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
chickennugget_
Full Member
Same twinsies :3View attachment 416731Post - II rejection just now. I’m crushed!!!
sissy38777
New Member
twinnenemmmmmm. it will all work out <3Same twinsies :3
jdave31133
New Member
+1 Post interview rejection, interviewed 2/24. Thought the interview went well too ://
If you mean a continued review, I got the same email today! I don’t think it means waitlist, I think it just means they are still deciding. Right???Got put on the hold list. Don't know if that just means waitlist, but it is what it is at this point. Got 3 of em overall, so hopefully one of these turns into something meaningful...