You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
2024-2025 East Carolina U (Brody)
Started by wysdoc
Get help with your application
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
just_a_bagel
Full Member
Where can you see this?The match list for this year's class is already up for those interested!
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
GoofyGoober2
Full Member
I looked at the match list and I only counted 66 students. Does that mean ~20 students didn't match or didn't finish with their class? Looked back at the 2021 admissions data and there was 86 students admitted.
just_a_bagel
Full Member
Their class of 2025 is 66 students so it’s a 100% match rateI looked at the match list and I only counted 66 students. Does that mean ~20 students didn't match or didn't finish with their class? Looked back at the 2021 admissions data and there was 86 students admitted.
futureobgyn2@24
Full Member
can they just hand out the rejections already smh hahaha
Anyone know the chances of getting an A here this late in the cycle/how many seats have been filled?
wafflesrgod
Full Member
Has anyone that has interviewed in march heard back yet? Pretty sure they had their last interview today.
purplepotatoe
New Member
No, and I wouldn't hold my breath. I'd keep my expectations low for this week and maybe until April 15th.Has anyone that has interviewed in march heard back yet? Pretty sure they had their last interview today.
doctornugget
Full Member
Interviewed 12/10 and also just got the CR/hold email. It stated that they had complete the “initial review” of my app, but that seems crazy late to have just looked at it
lol I interviewed 1/7 and got same email. Not really sure what that means at this point but my guess would be that we have the credentials to get in but they’re waiting to see what happens at the April 30th deadline and how many As hold their spot before giving any of us an AInterviewed 12/10 and also just got the CR/hold email. It stated that they had complete the “initial review” of my app, but that seems crazy late to have just looked at it
wafflesrgod
Full Member
I got the hold email 45 minutes ago too 😕
Do you think these emails are rejection? I’ve seen ppl on this thread saying that they have post II rejections so if these were rejections wouldn’t they just tell us as such?Interviewed 2/25 and no email aka rejection?
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Obv I don’t know for sure, but I would assume it’s good since they may be considering giving you the A straight up rather than waitlist. What do I know though.sorry lol i meant does no email = a rejection
CelestialCadaver
New Member
I got an email just now that said I am on the waitlist
+1I got an email just now that said I am on the waitlist
anonymous1010
Full Member
is the waitlist email different from the "Hold" email? and what day did you guys interview?I got an email just now that said I am on the waitlist
CelestialCadaver
New Member
yes mine didummmm.... did anyone's waitlist email say "high priority" im a little lost
wafflesrgod
Full Member
Did yours say waitlist or hold?I got an email just now that said I am on the waitlist
pleasepleasepleaseyall
Full Member
WL’ed today as well
anonymous1010
Full Member
I might be wrong but it feels like most of the people who have interviewed since Feb have either been on Hold, waitlist, or rejected. They are probably waiting till interviews are finished this month before sending out more A's and also waiting to see how many of their already accepted students will commit to other schools this month.
wafflesrgod
Full Member
Scrolling up looks like someone already called admissions about the difference between hold and waitlist. We probably won’t hear from them again until may 1st.
purplepotatoe
New Member
I couldn't find the post- what did they say?Scrolling up looks like someone already called admissions about the difference between hold and waitlist. We probably won’t hear from them again until may 1st.
wafflesrgod
Full Member
Basically that a hold is not a waitlist and that they just haven’t made a decision yet.I couldn't find the post- what did they say?
blueberrymuffin03
New Member
Has anyone heard back who interviewed 03/18?
purplepotatoe
New Member
I didn't hear back and I interviewed 3/11.Has anyone heard back who interviewed 03/18?
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
kacey
Full Member
Jk guys they took it back and gave me a rejection. I feel like I’m being gaslitI just got a continued review/hold email - pre interview
purplepotatoe
New Member
I got a post-interview rejection today.
Last edited:
coasttocoast408
Full Member
Happened to me as well..Jk guys they took it back and gave me a rejection. I feel like I’m being gaslit
Blank-account8
Full Member
Pre-II R just now
futureobgyn2@24
Full Member
Pre-II R on Friday as well, thank goodness the door is now closed. Good luck to everyone for the rest of this cycle!! See y'all next month to run all of this back
robot_soup
Full Member
Does anyone know when they will send financial aid offers?
GlasgowZero
Full Member
Are there any current M1/2’s on here that I could speak to?
pleasepleasepleaseyall
Full Member
No it hasn’t yet weird bc my other schools have put it on there.Whoever got the waitlist last thursday, has Brody shown up on your CYMS tool?
bootchmagoo
Full Member
Is anyone still on post interview hold? Is that just an R given that a waitlist has started? What is the logic between having a waitlist and then post interview hold, which is priority there?
wafflesrgod
Full Member
Yeah I almost feel like it’s a waitlist to the waitlist, but who knows.Is anyone still on post interview hold? Is that just an R given that a waitlist has started? What is the logic between having a waitlist and then post interview hold, which is priority there?
northgal9000
Full Member
Anyone from March interviews hear back yet or think we'll hear back soon? Hopefully we'll have some news this week as AAMC deadlines approach!
According to the MSAR Application Timeline for Brody:
According to the MSAR Application Timeline for Brody:
- Accepted applicants may hold no more than three acceptances: April 15, 2025
- "Commit to Enroll" becomes available to accepted applicants in the AMCAS CYMS tool: April 30, 2025
- "Commit to Enroll" required for applicants accepted to BrodySOM 21 days prior to start of classes: June 28, 2025
Withdrew my A on [emoji[emoji[emoji638][emoji639][emoji[emoji6[emoji640][emoji638]][emoji640][emoji6[emoji640][emoji637]]][emoji[emoji638][emoji639][emoji[emoji6[emoji640][emoji638]][emoji640][emoji640]][emoji[emoji6[emoji640][emoji638]][emoji640][emoji640]]]][emoji[emoji[emoji638][emoji639][emoji[emoji6[emoji640][emoji638]][emoji640][emoji6[emoji640][emoji637]]][emoji[emoji638][emoji639][emoji[emoji6[emoji640][emoji638]][emoji640][emoji640]][emoji[emoji6[emoji640][emoji638]][emoji640][emoji640]]]][emoji639][emoji[emoji6[emoji640][emoji638]][emoji640][emoji6[emoji640][emoji637]]][emoji[emoji638][emoji639][emoji[emoji6[emoji640][emoji638]][emoji640][emoji640]][emoji[emoji6[emoji640][emoji638]][emoji640][emoji6[emoji640][emoji637]]]]][emoji[emoji6[emoji640][emoji638]][emoji640][emoji6[emoji640][emoji637]]][emoji[emoji638][emoji639][emoji[emoji6[emoji640][emoji638]][emoji640][emoji6[emoji640][emoji637]]][emoji[emoji638][emoji639][emoji[emoji6[emoji640][emoji638]][emoji640][emoji640]][emoji[emoji6[emoji640][emoji638]][emoji640][emoji640]]]]]/[emoji[emoji638][emoji639][emoji[emoji6[emoji640][emoji638]][emoji640][emoji640]][emoji[emoji6[emoji640][emoji638]][emoji640][emoji6[emoji640][emoji637]]]][emoji[emoji[emoji638][emoji639][emoji[emoji6[emoji640][emoji638]][emoji640][emoji6[emoji640][emoji637]]][emoji[emoji638][emoji639][emoji[emoji6[emoji640][emoji638]][emoji640][emoji640]][emoji[emoji6[emoji640][emoji638]][emoji640][emoji640]]]][emoji639][emoji[emoji6[emoji640][emoji638]][emoji640][emoji6[emoji640][emoji637]]][emoji[emoji638][emoji639][emoji[emoji6[emoji640][emoji638]][emoji640][emoji640]][emoji[emoji6[emoji640][emoji638]][emoji640][emoji6[emoji640][emoji637]]]]] good luck future fellow physicians 🤍
doctornugget
Full Member
Just withdrew my app since I’m still ghosteeeeed. Good luck to everyone still waiting!
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
curlydoctor
Full Member
genuinely can't believe they ghosted you! tbh says a lot more about the school than it does about you. congrats future MD!Just withdrew my app since I’m still ghosteeeeed. Good luck to everyone still waiting!
wafflesrgod
Full Member
It would nice if they released their decisions today I have to sign a lease for an apartment for my other acceptance tonight. It would suck to have to break a lease and have my partner back out of their new job if this school decides to reach out last minute. I know they had their last meeting last week.
bootchmagoo
Full Member
How do you know they had their last meeting? What does that mean for those on hold?It would nice if they released their decisions today I have to sign a lease for an apartment for my other acceptance tonight. It would suck to have to break a lease and have my partner back out of their new job if this school decides to reach out last minute. I know they had their last meeting last week.
robot_soup
Full Member
Just withdrew my A from here, good luck to all my waitlist homies you got this!! ❤️