2025-2026 East Carolina U (Brody)

Started by chilly_md
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
If you mean a continued review, I got the same email today! I don’t think it means waitlist, I think it just means they are still deciding. Right??

hopefully lol. I’m basing my interpretation on the fact that the Brody website tab on application review or whatever has a section called Hold/Waitlist. Since the email talked about the application being CR and hold, it’s possible that the terms are synonymous but honestly no idea. Could be wrong. Hopefully, things turn out for the best tho for the two of us lol.
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad