2011-2012 University of Hawaii Application Thread

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Status
Not open for further replies.
OOS accepted off the wait list today! So happy as this was my first choice!
CONGRATS! very envious here.

may i ask when you're suppose to decide with JABSOM by?

anyone know if waitlist is still moving after 04/30?

feeling kinda hopeless here thinking there may be not much waitlist movement now that it's already May...
i really wanna attend JABSOM too.

Last edited by a moderator:
Members don't see this ad :)
hey guys,
i've also applied to jabsom this year as IS and got on the waitlist.

many people i know either got accepted or got off the waitlist in the past couple of weeks.
does anyone know if it's likely for any further waitlist movement for hawaii at this point?

hoping for some miracle here.

thanks.

Hey calj,

I too am on the waitlist as an IS applicant. Although I am speculating here, I would imagine there being more waitlist movement in the coming week, considering the national deadline for students to submit their money deposit is on May 15. They (adcoms) always tell you that "waitlist movement varies from year to year and can occur up until the first day of class...sometimes even after in very rare cases."

Out of curiosity, about how many of your friends have been accepted off of the waitlist?

CONGRATS! very envious here.

may i ask when you're suppose to decide with JABSOM by?

anyone know if waitlist is still moving after 04/30?

feeling kinda hopeless here thinking there may be not much waitlist movement now that it's already May...
i really wanna attend JABSOM too.
I received my letter on 4/30 and had until 5/4 to respond.

Hey calj,

I too am on the waitlist as an IS applicant. Although I am speculating here, I would imagine there being more waitlist movement in the coming week, considering the national deadline for students to submit their money deposit is on May 15. They (adcoms) always tell you that "waitlist movement varies from year to year and can occur up until the first day of class...sometimes even after in very rare cases."

Out of curiosity, about how many of your friends have been accepted off of the waitlist?

hey mokestatus,

actually, only one of my friends got off the waitlist, but three of his friends who i know of got off. one from hawaii, creighton, and forgot the other.

best of luck to us. keep us updated!

sincerely.

Got an email today asking if I want to stay on the waitlist or not. Anyone else hear anything similar?

I was offered an acceptance today but have declined in order to attend another school closer to my family. I hope this opens up a position for one of you on SDN! Best of luck to all the folks waiting for good news!

Dear Kiwi25,

Are you IS or OS? Still on the waitlist... Congrats!

Dear Kiwi25,

Are you IS or OS? Still on the waitlist... Congrats!

Thanks! I am technically OOS. However, they told me during my interview that they would consider me IS for admissions purposes because I grew up in HI and did High School and some college there. Somehow I had enough points to be considered IS. Hopefully you will get good news from JABSOM soon, hawaii808. Do you have acceptance(s) elsewhere?

wow, waitlist is still moving?

congrats kiwi25!

wow, waitlist is still moving?

congrats kiwi25!

Thanks Calj. Yep, I guess it's still moving. Things were pretty quiet there for a while. Now I just have to figure out how to pay for the next four years...

got called up off out of state list - accepting offer! gl to any of you remaining!

Status
Not open for further replies.