2012-2013 Creighton University Application Thread

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Heard from Creighton Admission today with success! Hope many others heard.

Members don't see this ad.

Members don't see this ad :)
Call and email. But I believe that changes for everyone.

getting towards the end...hoping for a little more movement on the alternate list.

Last edited:
As of Thursday the 20th, 17 names have been taken from the alternate list. I'm hoping for some movement as well.

As of Thursday the 20th, 17 names have been taken from the alternate list. I'm hoping for some movement as well.

Does that mean they last let people in on the 20th or that you inquired on the 20th?

I called on the 20th and got the info from Admissions.

From the Facebook group, I know that at least one person was accepted the 20th. I'm hoping they send some out today before the holiday. Only 17 so far, wow!

From the Facebook group, I know that at least one person was accepted the 20th. I'm hoping they send some out today before the holiday. Only 17 so far, wow!

Same here. I wish we knew for certain why things are slower than years past.

Members don't see this ad :)
Still over a month before orientation begins. I'm still hopeful.

Me too! I know 4 or 5 people who got in in July last yr. Phone hasn't rung today, kinda disappointed.

Thinking they may not send out acceptances on the 4th. Hopefully there will be some good news on the 11th!

Last edited:
To those who have been accepted, has anyone received access to their creighton.edu email address?

If so, how long after you were accepted?

Thanks!

Where did you hear 150 from??? That's larger than the class itself. That can't be right.

Not everyone offered acceptance matriculates, i.e., applicants come off other wait lists and don't accept their offers from Creighton. The admissions office told me the 150 number earlier this spring when I called them. This year's list seems to be slower for whatever reason.

Not everyone offered acceptance matriculates, i.e., applicants come off other wait lists and don't accept their offers from Creighton. The admissions office told me the 150 number earlier this spring when I called them. This year's list seems to be slower for whatever reason.

all I know is that I hope a few more spots open up this week! Its so hard not being certain what ill be doing a month from now.

Same. I wonder if the adcom reviews everyone on the alternate list at each meeting or they only look at certain groups at a time...

Same. I wonder if the adcom reviews everyone on the alternate list at each meeting or they only look at certain groups at a time...

this is a good question, and I have no clue about the answer. If the meetings are 1-2 hours, I can't see them having time to discuss everyone. Maybe just people with updates since the last round?

Status
Not open for further replies.