2012-2013 Creighton University Application Thread

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
So I checked about 2 or 3 days ago and I could see my letters but, just checked now and they are no where to be found. Hopefully I will find out next week. Good luck to everyone who has interviewed and expecting to hear back next week.
 
I interviewed towards the end of September and my letters are still there. Not too surprising as they told us we should expect to hear in first half of November.
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Looking at last years threads.... some people called and got their decision and some people waited and received a call about their decision. does this make sense?
 
Really??? How do you know that? I hope it's a good one 🙂 I can't wait till Monday!
I have a buddy who attends Creighton right now, and he said that he called after seeing a status change when he logged in. Status change = LOR's missing

I called Creighton yesterday, and the office of admissions told me that they'll send out decision packets on the 16th. But he said we could call after a couple of days if we wished to find out about the decision.
 
Looking at last years threads.... some people called and got their decision and some people waited and received a call about their decision. does this make sense?

The decision will be made on your file before they actually call you. If you happen to call them after they make a decision, but before they have a chance to call you, you can find out then. Also, they try to call everyone, but they don't always get around to it. I actually never received a call, I just got the letter. This happened to several people my class.
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Has anybody tried calling in to find out their admissions status?
CUSOM admissions office told me that the packets will be sent tomorrow, and that we could call them a couple of days after that to ask about the decision.
 
I'm pretty sure Dr. Quinn said 4~6 weeks, so don't sweat it guys.

I know, I know... hurry up and wait.

I just really liked what I saw from Creighton during my interview and I'm itching to hear good news! Hoping not to be left out in the cold.
 
I know, I know... hurry up and wait.

I just really liked what I saw from Creighton during my interview and I'm itching to hear good news! Hoping not to be left out in the cold.

I know what you mean. They said they will call today, I just wonder if I will get that call or when it will be!
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I called because I had a question about something else to do with my application/plans for next year. I just inquired about my status, and the gal I talked to said the ADCOM hadn't even looked at it yet.

I hope you and I find out soon! I know I should be patient, but the silence is seriously killing me!
 
I got a call but I wasn't around so I missed it! Man, I hope it's true that a call means acceptance. I'm dying to find out!
 
I'm being so obnoxious and neurotic. I JUST LOVE CREIGHTON!!! My apologies.

But, did everyone who got a call notice that their LOR listing is gone from their status page?
 
I didn't think I would get accepted because I kind of swore in my interview and had to interrupt my interviewer a few times... I got the call about an hour ago!!!! I was accepted!!!!
 
I'm being so obnoxious and neurotic. I JUST LOVE CREIGHTON!!! My apologies.

But, did everyone who got a call notice that their LOR listing is gone from their status page?

I did notice that the LOR listing disappeared from my status page.

I didn't think I would get accepted because I kind of swore in my interview and had to interrupt my interviewer a few times... I got the call about an hour ago!!!! I was accepted!!!!

Strange... I also blatantly swore in my interview and was accepted today. Correlation?
 
I did notice that the LOR listing disappeared from my status page.



Strange... I also blatantly swore in my interview and was accepted today. Correlation?

I regretted it the moment I said it and then for another two months. I am glad it didn't matter in the end.
 
Hmm someone from my interview date got accepted.... heres to hoping that they just didnt get to call all of the acceptees today
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
They are calling by region. So I guess everyone who got their acceptances were either from the east coast or the midwest?

I called them this morning, and I'm in! (I'm from California)
 
They are calling by region. So I guess everyone who got their acceptances were either from the east coast or the midwest?

I called them this morning, and I'm in! (I'm from California)

Apparently they got to Washington last night then.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.