You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
2013-2014 Temple University Application Thread
Started by Narmerguy
Get help with your application
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
There are student hosts. There should be a list in the online portal with information about each student host and how to contact them.Quick question: Do they have student hosts? There's no mention of it in the II email, and all my other IIs have had that option...
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Mine still has under review status....my app is under review...ugh
Mine still has under review status....
The status will remain under review unless you get an II. If you don't get an II, you will get an email some time in late march or april saying that the cycle is over. I know it's not very comforting to be in a limbo but the best you can do is not check your status at all. If they invite you, you will get an email right away so no point in neurotically checking the status page. This advice goes for all schools btw.
Accepted just now via email! Interviewed 11/27
Congratulations!Accepted just now via email! Interviewed 11/27
did your status change to "correspondence sent" or was it still "interview complete" prior to getting your acceptance email?Accepted just now via email! Interviewed 11/27
Why don't they just go ahead and send out rejection letter instead of holding our applications until spring!The status will remain under review unless you get an II. If you don't get an II, you will get an email some time in late march or april saying that the cycle is over. I know it's not very comforting to be in a limbo but the best you can do is not check your status at all. If they invite you, you will get an email right away so no point in neurotically checking the status page. This advice goes for all schools btw.
everybody hates the system but we can't do anything about it. just keep yourself busy during the cycle to keep your mind off of this wild card game.Why don't they just go ahead and send out rejection letter instead of holding our applications until spring!
Congrats!accepted via email! interviewed 11/12. my status has also changed from "interview complete" to "accepted" on my portal
What time did you get your email?
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Accepted!! I'm freaking out.
Interviewed at St. Lukes back in 10/8.
Interviewed at St. Lukes back in 10/8.
Hey guys, just wanted to double check cause I'm tired of checking my email since November four times a day. We will get a letter whether we get rejected, accepted, OR waitlisted right? Despite the website saying continuing candidates will not be notified, it appears people do get a notified even if they are waitlisted meaning we should eventually get an answer within 2-3 months after our interview.
Hey guys, just wanted to double check cause I'm tired of checking my email since November four times a day. We will get a letter whether we get rejected, accepted, OR waitlisted right? Despite the website saying continuing candidates will not be notified, it appears people do get a notified even if they are waitlisted meaning we should eventually get an answer within 2-3 months after our interview.
Hmm... I don't think the website is saying you won't get notified if you're put on the waitlist but that you won't know where you stand on the list. As in, you won't know whether you're upper tier or lower tier or something
Accepted just now via email! Interviewed 11/27
Congrats!
So does this mean they are sending decisions via email now? I was under the impression they only notified candidates by snail mail?
Congrats!
So does this mean they are sending decisions via email now? I was under the impression they only notified candidates by snail mail?
I got an email. Just saying you were accepted and will be receiving an official letter in the mail. Later that day my status changes to "accepted" online.
Got snail mail congratulating me for being a continuing candidate. Not sure if serious. In better news, I'm already in at a school I like more and is a bit cheaper, so I will likely be withdrawing sometime soon. Congratulations to those of you accepted, and good luck to those of you still waiting.
Accepted 2 days ago via e-mail 🙂
My friend was accepted here today and he interviewed not long before Thanksgiving
Wow nice so they must be sending out acceptances today as wellMy friend was accepted here today and he interviewed not long before Thanksgiving
Wow nice so they must be sending out acceptances today as well
That was my thought as well!
Actually I was wondering that myself, but I assume they'll tell us more in the acceptance packet. It's not a ridiculous question.
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Yes, in the mailed acceptance letter they say which campus the acceptance is for.Actually I was wondering that myself, but I assume they'll tell us more in the acceptance packet. It's not a ridiculous question.
Anyone that interviewed here that still has not heard back? Still no letter in the mail or email. 

Congratulations! May I ask when you interviewed?accepted a couple of days go!!is there a facebook group?
Interviewed 11/20 and got a letter today saying I have been placed on the continuing candidates list.
Congratulations! May I ask when you interviewed?
Thank you 🙂 I interviewed on 11/20.
Last edited:
accepted a couple of days ago!!is there a facebook group?
+1 for the fb group
Congrats!!! when were you complete?Interview invite earlier this week! 34 MCAT 3.6 gpa, OOS! Good luck everyone!
Has anybody been accepted after seeing other people who interviewed on the same day get accepted? I interviewed 11/27 and it looks like one person here has already been accepted. So just wondering if they haven't made a decision on me or I'll be getting the continued candidate letter soon.
Has anybody been accepted after seeing other people who interviewed on the same day get accepted? I interviewed 11/27 and it looks like one person here has already been accepted. So just wondering if they haven't made a decision on me or I'll be getting the continued candidate letter soon.
I think it just depends on whether your interviewers have been to a committee meeting yet. Have you checked your status online?
ya. just interview complete. For people who are continued, does their status change before they receive a letter?I think it just depends on whether your interviewers have been to a committee meeting yet. Have you checked your status online?
Yes, happened to me for mid-October.Has anybody been accepted after seeing other people who interviewed on the same day get accepted? I interviewed 11/27 and it looks like one person here has already been accepted. So just wondering if they haven't made a decision on me or I'll be getting the continued candidate letter soon.
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Yeah. That happened to me :/Is the continuing candidate status the same as being waitlisted? I remember at interview day, they said they didn't take anybody off the waitlist last year.
Well, I got the continuing candidates letter in the mail. Oh well.🙁
Well, I got the continuing candidates letter in the mail. Oh well.🙁
Did your status change on the portal?
No, my status is still "Interview Complete".Did your status change on the portal?
Similar threads
- Replies
- 281
- Views
- 99K
- Replies
- 35
- Views
- 11K
is there a facebook group?