2013-2014 University of Arizona - Phoenix Application Thread

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Shabba!

Members don't see this ad.

Reactions: 1 user
Thanks Dr. Cunningham! I can work with that. It gives me plenty of time to convince people how awful it is here :)

Enter exhibit three:

View attachment 180175

When you accept your admission to Phoenix, you live near saguaros
When you live near saguaros,
Saguaros crush your car
When saguaros crush your car, you deal with your insurance company
And when you deal with your insurance company, you get angry and do poorly on your boards....

Don't get angry and do poorly on your boards!

So don't park near saguaros ;)

I like your style though!

Members don't see this ad :)
Congratulations to everybody who will be matriculating this year!

Does anybody happen to know when those of us who were rejected post-interview can expect application feedback?

Thanks,
Bill

Well, it looks like this may be the end. Good luck to my fellow reapplicants and, to those joining us for the first time this next cycle, welcome to the fun!!

Well, it looks like this may be the end. Good luck to my fellow reapplicants and, to those joining us for the first time this next cycle, welcome to the fun!!

Good luck! I will be reapplying as well. Are you an AZ resident?

Is there an official date at which there will be no WL movement or is it possible (although not likely) that someone would be taken off of the WL during orientation/1st day of classes?

Is there an official date at which there will be no WL movement or is it possible (although not likely) that someone would be taken off of the WL during orientation/1st day of classes?
Not sure. I think Dr Cunningham posted the first week in July last year that the class had arrived and it was closed. I called last week and they said the class was still full. I guess we'll see!

Has anyone been rejected yet who was on the wait-list? Orientation was yesterday and classes started today. I have not heard back. Has anyone received an email saying they were not admitted?

Last edited:
Reactions: 1 user
Dr. Cunningham,

Now that the first year medical students have started can you let us know if anyone was admitted off the wait list.
Thanks!

Dr. Cunningham,

Now that the first year medical students have started can you let us know if anyone was admitted off the wait list.
Thanks!

Like most MD schools, we overbooked and at the end of the year, we ended up pulling one student from the waitlist.

Posted using SDN Mobile

Dr. Cunningham,

Are the MCAT/GPA stats for the incoming class going to be posted any time soon on the website?
Also, I just sent you a personal message, I'm not sure if you received it as my computer has not been working properly. Did you receive it? Thanks again for all of your help, Dr. Cunningham. It is very much appreciated!

Like most MD schools, we overbooked and at the end of the year, we ended up pulling one student from the waitlist.

Posted using SDN Mobile
Dr. Cunningham,
Are the MCAT/GPA stats for the incoming class going to be posted any time soon on the website?
Also, I just sent you a personal message, I'm not sure if you received it as my computer has not been working properly. Did you receive it? Thanks again for all of your help, Dr. Cunningham. It is very much appreciated!