2022-2023 Arizona - Phoenix

Started by wysdoc
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Just got the hold email, interviewed Feb 6th, IS :/ email said next time i (we?) can expect an update is march 13 so fingers crossed but i'm not gonna pretend like my feelings aren't hurt rip
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Just got the hold email, interviewed Feb 6th, IS :/ email said next time i (we?) can expect an update is march 13 so fingers crossed but i'm not gonna pretend like my feelings aren't hurt rip
I interviewed back in September, also IS. Each hold of email gets worse, especially with some new events in my life. I was in class when I got the email, and this time I almost broke down in front of everyone.
 
I interviewed back in September, also IS. Each hold of email gets worse, especially with some new events in my life. I was in class when I got the email, and this time I almost broke down in front of everyone.
I feel you except with the Tucson campus!! Literally interviewed in Sept and never heard from them again 🙁 It's rough out here but trying to remind myself that no news (or continuous holds) is better than hearing back and getting rejected. Hang in there, my fingers are extra crossed for you come March 13th
 
I interviewed back in September, also IS. Each hold of email gets worse, especially with some new events in my life. I was in class when I got the email, and this time I almost broke down in front of everyone.
I am so sorry to hear this!! Things will work out. How many times have you received hold updates from them?
 
For anyone wondering, I checked their website and they updated their admissions tracker. They've now offered 144 acceptances and 507 interviews, anyone know how many interview dates have yet to hear back or when their last interview date is/was?
 
Current MS2, almost MS3 here. Feel free to message me if you have any questions for those trying to decide between schools or want to know about UACOM-P. Seriously an awesome school! And there is an incredible opportunity to get tuition completely covered if you are married or have a domestic partner and they work for a public university in Arizona. I feel like this opportunity is not as well advertised as it could be and is 100% legit, so feel free to ask me about that.
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
+1 on the hold, checked last year's thread and their timing was As/holds released on March 21st and then all decisions (A/WL/R) on April 4. Does anyone want to postulate on what the timing will be this year if we have another decision date on March 27th? Do we think that's the final one or that it'll spill over onto April 10th?

Edit: Checked the website and it says March 27th is the last day for decisions to be announced. good luck everyone!
 
Last edited:
I called the admissions office today. I was told the following: NO more interview invites or interviews are being conducted. If you have not been rejected then you are on hold/waitlist. As accepted students withdraw, the admissions committee will convene to draw from the waitlist. There is no ranking on waitlist, all applicants are discussed at meetings and weighed accordingly. Movie is over, just wait for the credits to roll……
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I think what they mean to say is that 0-10 spots open up. In reality, that means that multiple people can get off the waitlist for a singular spot. Dr. Fogerty explained this better than I can on my interview day, but I’d anticipate more than 10 people get admitted off the waitlist.