2022-2023 Arizona - Phoenix

Started by wysdoc
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hi did anyone receive any phone calls/acceptances or waitlist/rejection emails yet today? They told us they’d start reaching out Dec 12 from my interview date
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Is there still a chance for an II in January or later? (Did not even receive any communication or hold notification since completion yet).
 
Last edited:
Am I making it up or did they say they try to get back to applicants in a month? Submitted over a month ago and no response
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
II just now as well! Scheduled for 2/6. Complete mid-July, OOS LM 75.

People who have interviewed, what was your experience like?
It was the best interview experience I've had out of like 5 II's so far. In-person, to me, is better than virtual. As cliche as it sounds, seriously be yourself and relax. Everyone was so nice and wants you to succeed. Also, try and go to the mixer the day before to ease your nerves. Good luck!
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hey friends! I should've invited everyone that wanted an invite to the GroupMe into it. If you'd still like an invite and I missed you, please DM me or quote me on here. If I sent it to you twice, I'm sorry. 🙂

Also, I live in Phoenix, so happy to share any info about the area if you need it. I love it here.