2022-2023 Arizona - Phoenix

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Anybody send updates/know if updates are accepted? Thanks :)
Also any recent II?

Members don't see this ad :)
Hi did anyone receive any phone calls/acceptances or waitlist/rejection emails yet today? They told us they’d start reaching out Dec 12 from my interview date

Hi did anyone receive any phone calls/acceptances or waitlist/rejection emails yet today? They told us they’d start reaching out Dec 12 from my interview date
Nothing yet and I was told the same thing on my interview day!

I got a call at 9:00 am MST that I got accepted!!! Interviewed 8/29. IS. Had been on hold for first three call dates.

Reactions: 5 users
Got the email that they are holding my application again

Reactions: 1 users
On hold again for at least another month but at least its not an R

Members don't see this ad :)
II received. Completed middle of July. LM 70. Interview dates in Jan.

Reactions: 3 users
II yesterday as well! Secondary submitted 8/1

Is there still a chance for an II in January or later? (Did not even receive any communication or hold notification since completion yet).

Last edited:
Am I making it up or did they say they try to get back to applicants in a month? Submitted over a month ago and no response

Trying to just expect another hold and not get my hopes up….

Reactions: 5 users
Has anyone heard anything yet today? I believe they said they would reach out Jan 17 from my interview date

I got a call about 1 hour ago from the dean with an acceptance! Still pending the acceptance email which he said would go out later today. Interviewed 12/5

Reactions: 7 users
Looks like they're active in multiple ways today! I received an II today! IS, complete mid-July, LM 68

Reactions: 2 users
II just now as well! Scheduled for 2/6. Complete mid-July, OOS LM 75.

People who have interviewed, what was your experience like?

Reactions: 3 users
II just now as well! Scheduled for 2/6. Complete mid-July, OOS LM 75.

People who have interviewed, what was your experience like?
It was the best interview experience I've had out of like 5 II's so far. In-person, to me, is better than virtual. As cliche as it sounds, seriously be yourself and relax. Everyone was so nice and wants you to succeed. Also, try and go to the mixer the day before to ease your nerves. Good luck!

Reactions: 1 user
Another hold today. Have been on hold since 10/31 after interviewing 10/10. Congrats to those who got A and II today!

Radio silence since July, OOS. Any hope left for II?

Reactions: 1 user
Hey friends! I should've invited everyone that wanted an invite to the GroupMe into it. If you'd still like an invite and I missed you, please DM me or quote me on here. If I sent it to you twice, I'm sorry. :)

Also, I live in Phoenix, so happy to share any info about the area if you need it. I love it here.

OOS II (but was resident entire life until 3 years ago) today at 4pm, LM 74, complete last couple days of August. SO FREAKING EXCITED

Reactions: 4 users
are they done giving II here? Admissions tracker on their page says 456 interviews and last year they gave 448..