You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
2022-2023 Arizona - Phoenix
Started by wysdoc
Get help with your application
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
laprassasy
New Member
It never cameWhat did the email say? Scared because Im not sure I got it...
Just got an email a minute ago!It never came
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
allWLnobrakes
Full Member
Shout out to Dr. Fogerty for providing the most communication of any of the schools I applied to by far. He's got hard numbers!
i can definitely see why one of the current students said he was the main reason they chose COM-P, he's a legend for the transparency and enthusiasmShout out to Dr. Fogerty for providing the most communication of any of the schools I applied to by far. He's got hard numbers!
laprassasy
New Member
I don't even have a choice lol. This is my third cycle and only WL this year 😀i can definitely see why one of the current students said he was the main reason they chose COM-P, he's a legend for the transparency and enthusiasm
fingers crossed for you!!I don't even have a choice lol. This is my third cycle and only WL this year 😀
laprassasy
New Member
You too! Looks like you've been on this forum for a long time!fingers crossed for you!!
yeah! this is my second cycle! hope this works out for you!!You too! Looks like you've been on this forum for a long time!
Does anyone know how large the waitlist is?
hopefullyDrD
Full Member
Has anyone gotten off the WL? Starting to lose hope altogether despite the email last week
laprassasy
New Member
SamesiesHas anyone gotten off the WL? Starting to lose hope altogether despite the email last week
hopefullyDrD
Full Member
Like just let me down easySamesies
Tiktaaalik
Full Member
I’ve never been more anxious haha BEST of luck to all of us WL’s. We got this!
allWLnobrakes
Full Member
I appreciate these emails but damn if they aren’t making me jump when they pop up on my phone.
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Tiktaaalik
Full Member
I appreciate these emails but damn if they aren’t making me jump when they pop up on my phone.
Same [emoji23]
richeybaseball
Full Member
Nothing yet! Sounds like today some calls will be made
Tiktaaalik
Full Member
NOTHING???
ethereal_fae
Full Member
friend just got the call from Dr Fogerty a few minutes ago!!
What time did you get the call?just a lurker but wanted to let yall know i got the call today 🙂 wishing yall luck too!
around noon!What time did you get the call?
happycappuccino
Full Member
Congrats!! Was there any mention of if more calls will be going out tomorrow?just a lurker but wanted to let yall know i got the call today 🙂 wishing yall luck too!
thank you!! i didn't hear anything on that front unfortunatelyCongrats!! Was there any mention of if more calls will be going out tomorrow?
richeybaseball
Full Member
just a lurker but wanted to let yall know i got the call today 🙂 wishing yall luck too!
Congrats! Confused - by lurker do you mean you think you’ll be accepting the offer?
Anyone think there will be more calls today or this week?
laprassasy
New Member
I sure hope so...Anyone think there will be more calls today or this week?
allWLnobrakes
Full Member
Based on Dr Fogerty's email last week, "1-2 people" should get a call mid week. I imagine the fat lady sings after that.Anyone think there will be more calls today or this week?
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Tiktaaalik
Full Member
Just got the A!!! Was told there’s a few more to call
laprassasy
New Member
Congrats!Just got the A!!! Was told there’s a few more to call
Just got an A as well!
Congrats. Enjoy your dayJust got the A!!! Was told there’s a few more to call
laprassasy
New Member
Way to go!Just got an A as well!
allWLnobrakes
Full Member
Woohoo! Glad some of the usual thread suspects got in!
Last edited:
laprassasy
New Member
Every time this thread goes off, I get a heart attack
Tiktaaalik
Full Member
I’m praying so hard for the rest of us regulars. Good FREAKING luck my friends.
hopefullyDrD
Full Member
Been rooting for you!! Huge congrats!!Just got the A!!! Was told there’s a few more to call
laprassasy
New Member
Any hope for any more calls...?
LeJohn Brames
New Member
Maybe 1 or 2. I’m guessing that by tomorrow or Monday they will send out the email saying the class is finalized
allWLnobrakes
Full Member
See y'all in next year's thread
does anyone have the accepted students groupme?
Tiktaaalik
Full Member
does anyone have the accepted students groupme?
Was wondering this