Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Submitted 9/16how long does it take them to process secondaries as "received"?
Email 9/19
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
Submitted 9/16how long does it take them to process secondaries as "received"?
For those who have interviewed, what time did your interview day end? I know online it says that the interview will be done no later than 2:30pm but I have also read that sometimes this interview can run behind and I am trying to book my flight.
Your feedback is appreciated! Thanks 🙂
For those who have interviewed, what time did your interview day end? I know online it says that the interview will be done no later than 2:30pm but I have also read that sometimes this interview can run behind and I am trying to book my flight.
Your feedback is appreciated! Thanks 🙂
Has anybody bern taken off the "hold" status or is it pretty much a death sentence?
For those who have interviewed, what time did your interview day end? I know online it says that the interview will be done no later than 2:30pm but I have also read that sometimes this interview can run behind and I am trying to book my flight.
Your feedback is appreciated! Thanks 🙂
Maaaaan. You still haven't gotten your secondary?? I would call the school at this point.How long did it take you guys to receive a secondary? I think my AMCAS primary was sent early to mid-August.
Maaaaan. You still haven't gotten your secondary?? I would call the school at this point.
I just got my secondary last week and I was AMCAS verified 7/25. I'd wait it out, don't bother them.. You'll get it eventually!
Yikes. I thought they were notorious for taking forever to send secondaries, so I thought I'd wait it out, but I'll let them know now. Thanks!
Stats? if you don't mind. Thanks!Finally got my II email today, 9 days after the portal changed / I scheduled it online...
Stats? if you don't mind. Thanks!
Interview invite today! Wooo
Submitted 9/16 and still no change in my status. Are they skipping around?Put on hold sometime in the last couple of days. Complete 9/19, LizzyM 77
+1Submitted 9/16 and still no change in my status. Are they skipping around?
+1. "Your file is complete and will be reviewed" for a month and a half now. What gives?sooooo bout those late august apps......
+1+1. "Your file is complete and will be reviewed" for a month and a half now. What gives?
+2+1. "Your file is complete and will be reviewed" for a month and a half now. What gives?
+137
+141.122
That doesn't count.+ a bunch
Complete date?
Thank you so much!Staying with a student host def gives you a different perspective especially when you get a chance to meet even more students (i.e. Their friends). The honesty from the students is different from what you get on interview day (for good and bad). However, whenever I have stayed with a host I haven't slept as well because it's normally on a futon or couch. But the pros outweigh the cons for me.
Has anyone who has already interviewed gotten a final decision status change yet?
I don't think any MD schools can send out "accepts" until the 15th (or some date like that). I think the earliest anyone will hear from Drexel would be the end of this week.
I know, but since Drexel sends by snail mail, I was wondering if anyone had a status change since we're getting close to the 15th. According to last years thread people got status changes about a week before receiving their letters in the mail! Could be different this year though.
Our mission is to provide students with free, unbiased information, resources, and advising for careers in the health professions. We believe every student deserves access to trustworthy guidance, regardless of background or ability to pay.