-
CycleTrack and SDN are teaming up to make medical school admissions more transparent and accessible! Read the announcement to learn how we’re supporting the future of CycleTrack’s free application-tracking tools .
You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
2014-2015 Temple University Application Thread
Started by gettheleadout
Get help with your application
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
I was complete Oct. 8thwhen were you complete?
Rejected literally 3 minutes ago by email. Time for me to bow out of this thread. Good luck y'all!
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
rejected today pre ii also. i don't even remember when i submitted the secondary
+4Rejected literally 3 minutes ago by email. Time for me to bow out of this thread. Good luck y'all!
Dat axe.
___
\/
___
\/
I just finished my interview at St. Luke's. I was the only interviewee there. I believe they are done with interviews now. They mentioned that I was the last one. I was originally scheduled for February and couldn't go. They made another interview day to accomodate me!
Last edited:
Declined interview invite - hope one of you picks up the spot!
Interviewed here today, everything went great! My interviewer was really laid back and even said that the person he interviewed before me didn't do so well, which I found shocking!
rejected here! bummer...
Hey everyone! First post by a long time lurker.
Is anyone going to Second Look? Does anyone plan on going to the Thursday they have planned as well?
Sorry i know this is late...but I'll be attending the second look! Didn't know they had a thursday planned...details?
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Sorry i know this is late...but I'll be attending the second look! Didn't know they had a thursday planned...details?
No problems! I got an email invite for something called Revisit Temple at the same time I got the second look email. Its organized by the School and their SNMA and LMSA and starts at noon that Thursday. Now that I think about it this email might be something that URM's specifically would get given the SNMA and LMSA involvement.
Probably a dumb question, but for any of you attending the second look day, is it casual dress?
Last year's thread said business casual so I'm guessing it's the same this year. Still gotta figure out what that means though lol
Probably a dumb question, but for any of you attending the second look day, is it casual dress?
eek, hadn't even thought about it!
Just joined waitlist city here! I bombed one interview (didn't feel like I connected at all) and aced the other, so I'm not terribly surprised by the decision. I interviewed mid January and received the news via snail mail yesterday.
I am 3/3 schools waitlisted and am hoping for some love in the coming months :/
I am 3/3 schools waitlisted and am hoping for some love in the coming months :/
Last year's thread said business casual so I'm guessing it's the same this year. Still gotta figure out what that means though lol
I know when I went I wore jeans and a polo or something. Not really a big deal.
I was told by emailHas anyone sent updates post-interview? Do you know if it's better to send updates via the portal or emailing admissions? I called admissions today and they were very unclear...
Have any other accepted students heard anything about Scholarhips yet? Specifically St. Luke's people.
any recent acceptances? I feel like this thread has been very quiet decision wise..
I was pretty curious about this too. The last round of mass acceptances according to this forum happened in December, and appeared to happen in waves once a month before that. I interviewed later and am now kind of worried.
I called the financial aid office yesterday and the woman there said "sometime in the near future." My roommate also goes to Temple and she said she heard around late March/early April.
Have any other accepted students heard anything about Scholarhips yet? Specifically St. Luke's people.
I was just wondering the same thing. Guess we'll need to be patient!
I was pretty curious about this too. The last round of mass acceptances according to this forum happened in December, and appeared to happen in waves once a month before that. I interviewed later and am now kind of worried.
Same here. I'm starting to feel like I wasted my money to travel for a waitlist or rejection. But I also think its so odd they continued to send out IIs through March. Why would they do that if they were done sending acceptances? Idk so confused. Can't decide if it's worth calling them and asking
Anyone heard from St. Luke's lately? I interviewed in early February and its all silence
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
+1!Anyone heard from St. Luke's lately? I interviewed in early February and its all silence
I interviewed there mid February and just got a letter placing me on the continued candidates list. Letter is dated 3/12 and I live in pa, so it seems like there was a little delay in them getting sent out. Good luck to you guys waiting to hear!
Ahh I interviewed St. Luke's 2/10 but live in California......I wish they sent emails so I could just find out my status!
Could any current students post this year's match list? It'd be interesting to see where everyone is going
you interviewed at St. Lukes?I interviewed there mid February and just got a letter placing me on the continued candidates list. Letter is dated 3/12 and I live in pa, so it seems like there was a little delay in them getting sent out. Good luck to you guys waiting to hear!
Could any current students post this year's match list? It'd be interesting to see where everyone is going
I would like to know this as well!
Continuing candidates list. Interview 3/12
Got a continuing candidates letter today. Sent an email to withdraw my application. I really hope to do my residency in Philly. Great city. Best of luck to everybody.
Yep! I was there 2/17!you interviewed at St. Lukes?
I interviewed late February, does anyone know when they said they would have decisions for us?
There's probably a continuing candidates letter sitting in your mailbox based on the results of everyone who interviewed after the new year.
continuing candidates letter as well. dated March 12, postmarked March 18th. interviewed 2/10. sad since i really loved the school. 🙁
Did your online status change to reflect that?
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Did your online status change to reflect that?
No-- my online status still says "interview complete" with the "your application is under review with our office" explanation.
Does Temple notify you of your rank on the waitlist? Sorry if this question was asked earlier
I WISH THEY DID. sniffle. I'm going to call and find out if they'll tell me.Does Temple notify you of your rank on the waitlist? Sorry if this question was asked earlier
Does Temple notify you of your rank on the waitlist? Sorry if this question was asked earlier
I emailed them a few months ago, this is what they responded with:
"Hello cmontenegro42,
Thank you for your continued interest in TUSM. Information on the CCL is highly confidential. We do not disclose ranking or the process in which candidates are taken off the list. Please note that, while every year is different; our waitlist typically moves in May. Please inform us of your continued interest during the months of March and April. We do track who from the waitlist has continually expressed interest in Temple. Best of luck!
TUSM Admission"
I'm emailing them my update letter today (to the mdadmiss email address), and will report back on what (if anything) is sent back, and how long it takes.
Edit: Letter was added to my file, and the mdadmiss email replied almost immediately. To me it seems like the best hope for CCL's would be keep showing interest in Temple and give them more stuff that you've been up to/would make you an interesting candidate. This won't be my only correspondence to them...
Last edited:
I WISH THEY DID. sniffle. I'm going to call and find out if they'll tell me.
Called. They said essentially the same thing that cmontenegro42 reported.
Similar threads
- Replies
- 281
- Views
- 99K
- Replies
- 35
- Views
- 11K