Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Agreed. I've gotten the impression that deferred applicants won't necessarily hear back by the trafficking deadline (and Tufts isn't the only one I've heard that from/about). I don't know how/why they're allowed to break that "rule", but if you look at last year's forum a bunch of deferrees hadn't heard anything by/on the trafficking deadline (which was 5/15 last year) and a bunch posted they got their waitlist/rejection notification about a week after it. I'm under the impression that the schools need to see how trafficking shakes out in order to make their decisions on deferrees... which sucks. But hopefully it means we'll hear within the next week or so!I will contact you as soon as the committee has reached a final decision on your application. A final decision will be reached at any time between now and the end of May. I regret that I cannot be more specific in terms of predicting when our committee will reach a decision on your application.
I am not sure that we will definitely hear tomorrow.