You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
2015-2016 Creighton University Application Thread
Started by Ismet
Get help with your application
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Does anyone know if there's a deadline to accept the financial aid award and if there are any disadvantages to waiting to accept any part of it? Thanks!
Withdrew my application. Good luck to everyone!
Does anyone know this years overall waitlist movement compared to pasty years? Last year it seemed like every school had slow or no movement, possibly due to increased number of applicants. This year was another record breaker, if my information is correct. Is anyone on multiple lists seeing movement at those schools?
C
Clockwork Biology
Does anyone know this years overall waitlist movement compared to pasty years? Last year it seemed like every school had slow or no movement, possibly due to increased number of applicants. This year was another record breaker, if my information is correct. Is anyone on multiple lists seeing movement at those schools?
It was my impression that the waitlist last year did not move at all. Creighton actually went over the allowed number of students for their M1 class because more people held on to their acceptances than they anticipated. This year there have already been a few waitlist acceptances so I think they are doing things differently (more strategically) than previous years.
Sent from my iPhone using SDN mobile app
Any waitlist movement?
Yup! I got accepted off the waitlist on almost two weeks ago.
Yup! I got accepted off the waitlist on almost two weeks ago.
Congrats! I guess that means they have exhausted their pool of excess acceptances. Hopefully the waitlist movement continues!
You mean you don't see that line at all? I see that line, and there's a link next to it that says "Click to review your next steps."Any other waitlisters have the "A decision has been made on your application" link disappear (where it would take you to the page where you accepted alternate status) on the application portal?
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
The waitlist is still moving!
Did you hear back today?
Any other waitlisters have the "A decision has been made on your application" link disappear (where it would take you to the page where you accepted alternate status) on the application portal?
As of this morning my application portal is telling me that they have not received my AMCAS primary application. I can't even check my alternate status or send updates. Is this what happened to you?
For me the "A decision has been made on your application. Click to review your next steps" link disappeared. The following morning I was acceptedAs of this morning my application portal is telling me that they have not received my AMCAS primary application. I can't even check my alternate status or send updates. Is this what happened to you?
Did you hear back today?
I got accepted earlier this week. They sent an email in the morning and called a few hours later. I didn't see the email before they called. I was told that a spot opened up last week. As for the portal thing--I hadn't checked mine for weeks so I can't help you on that one unfortunately. Good luck!
Similar threads
- Replies
- 281
- Views
- 99K
- Replies
- 35
- Views
- 11K