You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
2015-2016 Drexel University Application Thread
Started by Ismet
Get help with your application
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
Nope, I only noticed the II because I happened to log into my portal. Still no email, I even checked my spam folder, nothing!For those of u who have an II on the portal did u receive the email confirmation yet ?
Has anyone completed AFTER 8/28 moved to the "is and complete" phase?
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
When I called on Friday I was told the email will go out Friday or Saturday but still no email.Nope, I only noticed the II because I happened to log into my portal. Still no email, I even checked my spam folder, nothing!
Anyone else interview already and have any feedback?
Interviewed about 1 week before the end of Sept and I totally think my interviewer was matched to me, because he was in my desired field. Had a great conversation and was actually one of the strongest reasons why I would attend-- great faculty it seems!
I wish we could have toured the Hahneman hospital however, especially because we will be spending 2 years there! One big plus is that your interview is on the Drexel Queen lane campus-- prior frustrations with taking the downtown shuttle for an interview at a certain time are nonexistent now!
Has anyone completed AFTER 8/28 moved to the "is and complete" phase?
yup, complete 8/31 here
yup, complete 8/31 here
IS/OOS?
IS/OOS?
OOS. My understanding from reading this forum is that we most likely have a 8 week wait ahead of us.
I was complete 8/28 and still have the status, "No decision is currently available."Has anyone completed AFTER 8/28 moved to the "is and complete" phase?
Try being complete since 08/06 with that status
Complete around that time and marked "is and complete". For what it's worth, I had already been rejected pre-II this time last year.Has anyone completed AFTER 8/28 moved to the "is and complete" phase?
Does anyone know how parking works here? Is there ample parking available to interviewees?
Does anyone know how parking works here? Is there ample parking available to interviewees?
Parking is to the right of the entrance. Plenty of space to park. Pay for a token inside which pays for parking.
Has anyone completed AFTER 8/28 moved to the "is and complete" phase?
complete 08/30 and have been in the "is and complete" phase for a few weeks or so
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Sigh...complete 8/28. Still in the "no decision" phase.
Sigh...complete 8/28. Still in the "no decision" phase.
Ditto, except complete 8/5.
Ditto except complete 8/06 did you guys take new mcat?
Ditto except complete 8/06 did you guys take new mcat?
Yes, although I also took the old MCAT (so I have both old and new MCAT scores).
+1 complete same daySigh...complete 8/28. Still in the "no decision" phase.
Hmm..that's an interesting hypothesis. I took the new MCAT as well (with old scores too)
Interviewing here and also took the new MCAT.
Also interviewing here and I had only taken the new MCAT.
Well there goes that theory...back to the wait game I suppose 

Interviewed at Drexel today and absolutely loved it! Hopefully they liked me as much as I liked them! 🙂
Glad to hear! Did they give you any idea on a timeline of when you'd hear back? I'm interviewing tomorrow, I'm just impatient 🙂
One of the women said probably around mid-Nov!Glad to hear! Did they give you any idea on a timeline of when you'd hear back? I'm interviewing tomorrow, I'm just impatient 🙂
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Was the interview pretty traditional in format? Good luck!!One of the women said probably around mid-Nov!
One of the women said probably around mid-Nov!
Thanks!
How was your interview?!Glad to hear! Did they give you any idea on a timeline of when you'd hear back? I'm interviewing tomorrow, I'm just impatient 🙂
Mightve been asked, but anyone know if there's an interview email follow up policy? Can we email our interviewer or do they want us to email them straight to admissions?
I'd love to know the answer to this as well. Are people sending thank you emails after their interviews here? If so, are you sending them to your interviewer or to the admissions email?
I wrote and mailed a thank you note to my interviewerI'd love to know the answer to this as well. Are people sending thank you emails after their interviews here? If so, are you sending them to your interviewer or to the admissions email?
How was your interview?!
It was great - Drexel is at the top of my list now. They must have really listened to feedback about previous interviews because I had a good experience!
II! Haven't checked the portal in a few weeks though...my bad...so I don't really know when my status changed. Never got a complete email but submitted my secondary on 8/4. OOS, cGPA 3.84, sGPA 3.80, MCAT 30. Super excited and thankful! Earliest available date is 10/21.
For those who have interviewed, what does your current status say?
For those who have interviewed, what does your current status say?
Mine says "Thank you for visiting Drexel's Queen Lane campus. We hope that your day at Drexel answered all of your questions about our programs. Continue to check this site for status updates. Please email or call us with any questions." I'm hoping that's normal, right? 😳
Mine says "Thank you for visiting Drexel's Queen Lane campus. We hope that your day at Drexel answered all of your questions about our programs. Continue to check this site for status updates. Please email or call us with any questions." I'm hoping that's normal, right? 😳
When was your interview?
Mine says: "Your file is currently under review by a member of the admissions committee and will be sent to committee shortly. No decision has yet been made regarding your admission status to Drexel University."
Interviewed on 9/18
When was your interview?
Mine says: "Your file is currently under review by a member of the admissions committee and will be sent to committee shortly. No decision has yet been made regarding your admission status to Drexel University."
Interviewed on 9/18
Oh okay, my interview was just yesterday, so I guess that makes sense. Do you know if you had the same status I have shortly after your interview? Hopefully you'll get your decision soon!
Oh okay, my interview was just yesterday, so I guess that makes sense. Do you know if you had the same status I have shortly after your interview? Hopefully you'll get your decision soon!
I did, I just noticed this change yesterday. Hopefully it's a decision I like! Good luck to you!
.
I have the same status. It changed about a week ago I think. Interviewed the same dayWhen was your interview?
Mine says: "Your file is currently under review by a member of the admissions committee and will be sent to committee shortly. No decision has yet been made regarding your admission status to Drexel University."
Interviewed on 9/18
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Got an II on Oct 7th
Stats:
OOS
MCAT 31 (verbal 8)
CGPA: 3.65
SCPA: 3.45
Submitted Secondary 7.18
Stats:
OOS
MCAT 31 (verbal 8)
CGPA: 3.65
SCPA: 3.45
Submitted Secondary 7.18
Your file is and complete and will be reviewed. Submitted 7/14 ...
Well, that makes me feel a bit better as I'm still "No decision has been made". 8/24
Last edited:
I'm also at no decision...does this happen before or after "is and complete"?Well, that makes me feel a bit better as I'm still "No decision has been made". 8/24
Similar threads
- Replies
- 281
- Views
- 99K
- Replies
- 35
- Views
- 11K