2015-2016 Duke University Application Thread

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Withdrew my acceptance here as well...best of luck to everyone on the WL!

Members don't see this ad.

Members don't see this ad :)
Seems weird that nobody on here has heard anything yet. In previous years they seemed to be quick with the waitlist acceptances

A boatload of overlap, no WL acceptances, yet. A surprising number of withdrawals, though.

This is what Gyngyn said in another thread. Hoping that a surprising # of withdrawals indicates decent WL movement this year!

This is what Gyngyn said in another thread. Hoping that a surprising # of withdrawals indicates decent WL movement this year!

Interesting. Was this in reference to Duke specifically or just schools in general?

I thought gyngyn was at a Cali school

As an ADCom he has access to the info regarding withdrawals and WL movement for schools that overlap applicants with is schools. Theres a waitlist thread where he's giving info regarding movement he's seeing at schools

Anyone try contacting admissions regarding the WL situation?

has anyone heard anything re: waitlists here??? this wait is a killer

Anyone call recently and find out if they expect movement at all?

Does anyone know if we have to take a drug test before we matriculate?

Any current students have insight to if Duke is receptive to letters of interest? Does it make a difference

Sent from my iPhone using SDN mobile

Any current students have insight to if Duke is receptive to letters of interest? Does it make a difference

Sent from my iPhone using SDN mobile
I'd say it might be better to wait till decisions come out and go from there since they are only about 4 weeks from releasing all decisions